Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BeautyWidBrain

Sorry I got stuck with some work 😔

Piyush Kashish consummation 😕
Good that I missed it 🥱
My blood boils when I hear his name 😡

i can understand, it happens with me too. the boss i have is ðŸ˜¡

blood boils on kashish's name too, atleast mine . but then i think sujal jerk loved her, so i should cut her some slack..😡
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
girls, just for a comparison, whom did you think suffered the most, Sujal or captain Rajveer ?
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

yes this monologue had me in tears , it was so intense, and it was at a point of the show that, Sujal's suffering had become so torturous to bear .

Kashish and her dad, blamed sujal left, right and center for kashish's badnaami because sujal exposed Rahul's truth , with whom kashish was supposed to get engaged . Rahul was already a married man and had a wife.

Chetan and veena asks sujal to marry Archie, so that his marriage can save kashish from the badnaami, and he agrees

pearl, this was at 214th episode, the exact last monologue of the episode.

Kashish should have simply pierced a dagger straight through his heart and be done with it. Please end the torment on his soul.

The Rahul incidence had skipped my mind.
Even then she tortured him like anything.
Everybody literally burned Sujal's heart in oil and thoroughly enjoyed it.

This is what makes me loathe Kashish. After 285 episodes of torture, no apology, no repentance.

And if Sujal was to marry Archie, how come his n Sanjana's marriage came into picture??

P.S. Sujal should have never returned to R&G Tabela after the death of holy Piyush.
He would have been much peaceful had he lived alone. And the loony toons would hv realised his worth!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
@pearl- 
You know even piercing a dagger in his heat might not have caused her so much of pain . His father, kashish's father and kashish, these three and their combined efforts had torn his soul.

Mahek was bawling seeing sujal's silence and his navigation in kashish's matter, that how he silently took the whole blame to keep kashish out of accusations. This sequence was very heart felt one.

He saved kashish from Rahul, and then everybody blamed him that he wanted kashish for himself and therefore he exploited her image, knowing how Sujal is, the thought of exploiting kashish's image even rips of his soul, but he kept quite , he had options, but he knew him being blamed will only mean kashish will be the sympathized one, and he did what he does best, think about kashish before himself.

Yes, his marriage with Archie is being considered, but Vasu comes to know that sanjana loves him, and she changes the course, she suggested sanjana's name .

girls, just for a comparison, whom did you think suffered the most, Sujal or captain Rajveer ?

The jerk Sujal suffered on his own accord while honourable captain was made to suffer by his guillt, his love, his. friendship, his contradicting emotions,his colleagues (really, at one point I was angry enough at the entire kma).

So the captain suffered more because he actually did not want to suffer. Whereas our insane selfless jerk happily bore everything for Mrs. Raheja's whims!!

@pearl-

You know even piercing a dagger in his heat might not have caused her so much of pain . His father, kashish's father and kashish, these three and their combined efforts had torn his soul.

Mahek was bawling seeing sujal's silence and his navigation in kashish's matter, that how he silently took the whole blame to keep kashish out of accusations. This sequence was very heart felt one.

He saved kashish from Rahul, and then everybody blamed him that he wanted kashish for himself and therefore he exploited her image, knowing how Sujal is, the thought of exploiting kashish's image even rips of his soul, but he kept quite , he had options, but he knew him being blamed will only mean kashish will be the sympathized one, and he did what he does best, think about kashish before himself.

Yes, his marriage with Archie is being considered, but Vasu comes to know that sanjana loves him, and she changes the course, she suggested sanjana's name .

And Archie agreed? I suppose she simply vanished into thin air... poof?
How come? She was obsessed with Sujal.
(Had Archie been saner, and had not done the murder plotting, I might hv chosen Archie for hottie instead of Sanjana.
Sujal- Sanjana were like siblings to me. )

Wish Mehak had given a tight slap to her sanskaari Di and exposed her intentions infront of the clans instead of bawling. Sujal did so much for this Mehak and she had known the entire revenge game right from the beginning and yet she did nothing except from giving some private sermons to Kashish. Ungrateful much??

Prof. and CG were useless oldies and heartless bimbo had a league of her own.

And exactly how Sujal did badnaami of kashish by stopping her marriage Rahool. Instead he saved her from a lifetime of miseries with a bigamist fraud. Were the evil trio blind and brainless?
In their perspectives, Sujal should hv allowed for the marriage to take place??
Did they have an ounce of logic in their sanskaari brains??Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yes this monologue had me in tears , it was so intense, and it was at a point of the show that, Sujal's suffering had become so torturous to bear .

Kashish and her dad, blamed sujal left, right and center for kashish's badnaami because sujal exposed Rahul's truth , with whom kashish was supposed to get engaged . Rahul was already a married man and had a wife.

Chetan and veena asks sujal to marry Archie, so that his marriage can save kashish from the badnaami, and he agrees

pearl, this was at 214th episode, the exact last monologue of the episode.

what were they all  expecting from Sujal? Was it Sujal's mistake that Rahul was married and Sujal just exposed him? Or Kashish father's wanted to marry her daughter with a man, who was already married?
Still i don't understand that what was the mistake of Sujal? ðŸ˜• ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Sweet_wish - 8 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

The jerk Sujal suffered on his own accord while honourable captain was made to suffer by his guillt, his love, his. friendship, his contradicting emotions,his colleagues (really, at one point I was angry enough at the entire kma).

So the captain suffered more because he actually did not want to suffer. Whereas our insane selfless jerk happily bore everything for Mrs. Raheja's whims!!

the captain got the most unfair ending , the way he died and that last teaching to his cadets, the hug with naina, failing to confess that he loved her, and yeah taking the traitor tag to save his students, everything was so depressing. He was a celebrated and major with pride and honor, the way his patriotism and dedication was put into test was so unfair.

Sujal atleast had his own say in his life, he chose to suffer, that made him feel better because he never expected anything in return of his love, but captain did expect to see KMA progress, naveen's respect being back in the army, naina's success, him being able to convey what he felt.

Why is Raj always stuck with depressing ends of his characters ? Sujal, Rajveer, Aamir, vivan and raunak, everybody had depressing ends
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

And Archie agreed? I suppose she simply vanished into thin air... poof?
How come? She was obsessed with Sujal.
(Had Archie been saner, and had not done the murder plotting, I might hv chosen Archie for hottie instead of Sanjana.
Sujal- Sanjana were like siblings to me. )

Wish Mehak had given a tight slap to her sanskaari Di and exposed her intentions infront of the clans instead of bawling. Sujal did so much for this Mehak and she had known the entire revenge game right from the beginning and yet she did nothing except from giving some private sermons to Kashish. Ungrateful much??

Prof. and CG were useless oldies and heartless bimbo had a league of her own.

And exactly how Sujal did badnaami of kashish by stopping her marriage Rahool. Instead he saved her from a lifetime of miseries with a bigamist fraud. Were the evil trio blind and brainless?
In their perspectives, Sujal should hv allowed for the marriage to take place??
Did they have an ounce of logic in their sanskaari brains??

Archie had no option because sujal had already broken up with her and her helper was vasu who back stabbed once she learnt that sanjana wants sujal.

CG is the worst. He asked sujal to prove that he loves Kashish by marrying somebody else and saving Kashish from public humiliation .sujal was so heartbroken but he agreed for kashis's sake. Akshat and Mahek felt like hitting Kashish , but they were so helpless especially Akshat. Sujal went to ask for forgiveness from Kashish and the way professor treated him was so rude, Akshat was so worried and helpless.

Mahek instead of bawling and crying seeing sujal's condition should have told him the truth , but when she went to tell him, he expressed that how he never let any girl come so close to him in his life but Kashish and he wanted to avoid loving Kashish but he couldn't, he doesn't even know what's his fault that he had to be on the receiving end of rejection and accusations but he will live like this for Kashish if that can make her happy.

Listening to all that Mahek couldn't develop the guts to tell him the truth, he was so broken that this would tear his soul apart
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

what were they all expecting from Sujal? Was it Sujal's mistake that Rahul was married and Sujal just exposed him? Or Kashish father'swanted to marry her daughter with a man, who was already married?
Still i don't understand that what was the mistake of Sujal?😕🤢

Professor and his bimbo daughter cried over the badnaami..

Before Kashish and Rahul's engagement sujal had no proofs but he still goes to Kashish and tells her that Rahul is a womanizer and he doesn't love Kashish. Kashish blamed sujal that everything he said is a lie and he must prove it otherwise she'll marry Rahul only. Sujal could manage the proofs only on the day of engagement and exploited Rahul in public and in front of the whole media . Now that bimbo Kashish and professor again blamed him that why did he expose Rahul in front of the media and why didn't sujal do all these before the engagement ?

Can you believe it the way the spineless professor and his bimbo daughter played dumb and like hitlers ?   Instead if thanking sujal they blamed him again but they didn't believe him when he went without the proofs