Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Thanks Dexter...absolutely I am eager to do so...⭐️

yes we all are always eager to express our feelings for sujal, i will be glad if in the next thread, all of us make special preparations. πŸ˜³
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

Even i loved πŸ˜‰
and " Sujal was the only sanskaari character in Simla those days"  that's true πŸ˜†

yes he was. he never raised his hands on anybody, he never played with women and their feelings, he never lied to anybody, he never crushed anybody's trust .
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
" Mera Agaaz bhi tum ho air anjam bhi tum ho.. Tum he dekhar bhi sochta hoo, tumhe paakaar bhi khoj ta hoo .. Mohabbat karta hoo tumse Kashish " - Sujal ..

I couldn't stop my tears when he said this, kahi to hoga at times is too depressing to tolerate .
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

" Mera Agaaz bhi tum ho air anjam bhi tum ho.. Tum he dekhar bhi sochta hoo, tumhe paakaar bhi khoj ta hoo .. Mohabbat karta hoo tumse Kashish " - Sujal ..

I couldn't stop my tears when he said this, kahi to hoga at times is too depressing to tolerate .

when he said this?
i don't remember 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
@sweety- it was his monologue in 214th episode ..
TangledThoughts thumbnail

" Mera Agaaz bhi tum ho air anjam bhi tum ho.. Tum he dekhar bhi sochta hoo, [/RED]tumhe paakaar bhi khoj ta hoo[/RED] .. Mohabbat karta hoo tumse Kashish " - Sujal ..

This man... He utters these lines so intensely that the world ceases to exist and only naked feelings flow through his words and eyes. His soul conveys the deep, undiluted love he has for her.
Any woman would turn into jelly or melt into wax after hearing a declaration of such soul searing love.
To be loved like this is a blessing.

@ red : Reminds me of Kitani Mohobbat hai title song
Tumko chukar bhi chune ko karta hai dil, paakar bhi paane ko karta hai dil...

P.S. This dialogue is from which episode??
BeautyWidBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey whre were you ? missed you in the last discussions though. we all had a long discussion on Piyush cosummating with kashish , but sujal being responsible.πŸ˜†

Sorry I got stuck with some work πŸ˜”

Piyush Kashish consummation πŸ˜•
Good that I missed it πŸ₯±
My blood boils when I hear his name 😑
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeautyWidBrain

Sorry I got stuck with some work πŸ˜”

Piyush Kashish consummation πŸ˜•
Good that I missed it πŸ₯±
My blood boils when I hear his name 😑

same here...😑
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

This man... He utters these lines so intensely that the world ceases to exist and only naked feelings flow through his words and eyes. His soul conveys the deep, undiluted love he has for her.
Any woman would turn into jelly or melt into wax after hearing a declaration of such soul searing love.
To be loved like this is a blessing.

@ red : Reminds me of Kitani Mohobbat hai title song
Tumko chukar bhi chune ko karta hai dil, paakar bhi paane ko karta hai dil...

P.S. This dialogue is from which episode??

yes this monologue had me in tears , it was so intense, and it was at a point of the show that, Sujal's suffering had become so torturous to bear .

Kashish and her dad, blamed sujal left, right and center for kashish's badnaami because sujal exposed Rahul's truth , with whom kashish was supposed to get engaged . Rahul was already a married man and had a wife.

Chetan and veena asks sujal to marry Archie, so that his marriage can save kashish from the badnaami, and he agrees

pearl, this was at 214th episode, the exact last monologue of the episode.