Users

Frequent Posters

ASHAJYOTHIII thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
super update :-D next part soon plz i lvd it
Swaryaforever01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay, this chapter contains most of the talking, but promise the next chapter will have lots of SwarYa moments.

Chapter 6:

Sharmishta gasped as Laksh slowly backed off, she could see the pain and misery in both their eyes, and intense pain strike her heart.
Her memories flashed as she remembered her pain, when she had to stay away from Shekher.
But this was different. There was Swara at one side and Ragini at the other. Both in love with the same boy, the only difference was that Laksh loved Swara back.
She felt her legs wobble and immediately clutched onto a chair, her eyes still wide with horror.
She took a deep breath and calmed down, afterall, she had to talk to Swara calmly about this.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Swara leaned against the wall, tears streaming down her face.
Love was torture.
"Laksh," She whispered, remembering all the moments she shared with him. The kiss.
Her heart began to melt, and for a second, she regretted sending Laksh away.
She soon calmed down, wiping her tears, and heading off to a washroom.
That's when she spotted her Mum, sitting in a corner, her mood seemed a little depressed.
She walked over to her, taking deep breaths.
"Hi Mum! What's new?" She asked, as happily as she could.
Sharmishta looked up, right into Swara's eyes, and her heart melted. She stood up and hugged Swara.
"I'm so sorry Swara!" She began crying.
Swara gently pulled apart, confused at what her Mum was hinting.
"I don't know what your trying to say, Mum" Swara said.
Sharmishta sighed.
"I overheard your and Laksh's talk," She replied.
Swara stared in shock.
"M-M-Mum, I'm really sorry," Swara looked towards the ground.
"Shona, are you really in love or just some crush?" Sharmishta inquired.
Swara just gave a silent chuckle.
"I don't know, Mum. But I feel something for Laksh that I have never felt before. His smile always makes me smile, his wounds give me the pain. Whenever he touches me, my skin starts to tingle.
My heart beat starts to speed up and I can't seem to think. What is this feeling, Mum?" Swara asked.
Sharmishta smiled.
"Love." She replied.
"But Mum. Ragini loves Laksh too, how can I steal him away?" Swara asked.
"Your not stealing him away, he loves you back, and one thing that I've learnt in these past twenty years is that you can't keep two lovers apart. They'll break." Sharmishta explained.
Swara looked up in hope, she can't do it. She can't let her sister down.
"And yes, Ragini loves Laksh, but he doesn't. If you sacrifice your love, it won't make anything better, instead you'll make it worse,".
Swara made a confused face.
"If you tell Ragini about you and Laksh, of course she'll be in pain. But after some time, she'll be better. But if you let this marriage to continue, then Ragini's entire life will be ruined. She'll never feel wanted with Laksh. And as far as I know Laksh, she'll never have any kids with him. She won't be happy. The pain that she'll get will last forever." Sharmishta explained.
Swara nodded.
"Your right Mum. But... how should I tell Ragini about this?" Swara asked.
"Like you expressed your love to Laksh," Sharmishta replied.
"Thanks Mum, for the advice," Swara smiled, then rushed off, looking for Ragini.

To Be Continued...

ASHAJYOTHIII thumbnail
its very small update har waiting for swarya mmts in next update soon
Hi guys! This chapter's layout might be a little wierd, but I don't know why I changed the layout in the middle!

Chapter 7:

"Dadi, have you seen Ragini anywhere?" Swara asked, and Dadi looked up.
"She's in the mandir," She replied.
Swara smiled and rushed towards the mandir, where she spotted Ragini, praying.
She smiled and stood behind, deciding not to disturb her.
"Thank you God, for making father much better. Thank you alot. Everything is going so well now in my life, Father is better, I'm getting married to my true love, Laksh ji, and I live with my sister, Swara and Ma. They both supported me, especially Swara, she told me that Laksh ji loves me back. I couldn't be more happier! I have the best sister in the world!" Ragini prayed, unknown that Swara had heard every single word.
She couldn't break her sister's heart, and Sharmishta was right, Laksh wouldn't return the love.
'I need to talk to Laksh,' She thought, and she walked off, without making another sound.

*~*~*~*~*

Laksh arrived home solemnly, his heart crushed to pieces.
He knew Swara would be feeling the same, and he knew she wouldn't budge from her decision.
He quietly went up the stairs and into his room, ignoring his brother's sight, and silently crying.
When his phone started ringing, he jumped up as he saw "Shona's" name clearly written.

L: Hello, Swara?

S: Hi Laksh, woh... tum se kuch baat karni thi

L: Mujhse?

S: Hain! Tumse!

L: Accha, thikhe phir mein tumhe Shiv Mandir ke bhahar milta hoon

S: Okay, Bye

L: Bye

And with that he hung up the phone, confused with what Swara wanted to talk to him about.
Of course, she wouldn't take back what she said, but...
He rushed towards his car, again ignoring his brother's sight.

*At the temple*

L: Swara!

Swara looked to where Laksh was and went upto him.

S: Laksh! Tum aagaye!

L: Ab tumne boliya tha na?

S: Thikhe, thikhe, ab suno, after our talk, mein Ma ke pas gaye, Ma be Mujhe bola ki woh sab sunsaki thi, and Mujhe samjhaya. Mujhe bola ki Ragini tumhare saath kabhi bhi khush nahi rahesakti, and so meine socha ki Ragini ko ja ke puri Sach batateti hoon, par jab mein uther pochi, toh mein nahi kar paye. Aur isliye tumhe Mujhe se one promise karna hoga

Laksh stared in surprise at Swara.

L: Kya?

Immediately, Swara grabbed his hand and placed it on top of her head.

S: Laksh, please, tum Ragini pura pyaar doge, tumhare kids hoge, tum usse har khushi doge! Please promise me Laksh, please!

Swara began crying, and Laksh felt sharp needles stab into his broken heart, every teardrop killed him, and he couldn't bare to look at Swara in such a state.

L: Swara please, don't make me do this

S: Please Laksh, please promise me

L: No!

He pulled his hand away from Swara's grasp.

L: Mein tumhe promise nahi karsakta Swara, par... mein apne puri koshish karunga, please don't cry

He went in and wiped Swara's tears.

S: Thank You Laksh

She hugged him, accidently, but both drowned into each other's affection to notice. After a while, Swara noticed and blushed, pulling away.

She smiled at him and wiped the remains of her tears.

S: Woh, baba ke pas...

Laksh nodded and Swara went down the steps, slowly putting leg down at a time, but her vision was becoming blurry due to the tears.
She slipped and luckily, Laksh had caught her, both staring deeply into each other's eyes.
Laksh, coming back to his senses, gently brought Swara back to her feet, and helped her down.

S: Laksh, I think I'll manage

L: Nahi Swara, tumhe thori weakness hogyi Hain

S: But, mein theek hoon

L: Thikhe, mein tumhe hospital chore deta hoon

S: Nahi, Tum ghar jao, waise bhi Adarsh bhai tumhara wait kare hoge

L: Haan, par mein-

S: Auto!

Laksh smiled as Swara got into the Auto.
He got into his car and pulled out his phone, he turned it on, and his eyes got caught on his Lock Screen wallpaper.
It was the perfect pose of Swara dancing during the Bengali New Year.
He smiled at her innocent laugh, the sparkling eyes and the loving look.
He could never forget Swara, and never move on with Ragini.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Ragini had finished praying when her ears caught some faint footsteps leaving. She turned around to find Swara take a sharp turn, she smiled and decided to follow her.
She hid behind the wall as Swara dialled Laksh's number and began speaking to him.

R: Swara Laksh ji ko Shiv Mandir kyun bolarahi hein?

She decided to follow Swara and head towards the mandir, where she spotted Laksh and Swara speaking.
The roaring noises made it quite impossible to catch the words.
She slid in closer, and caught a few words.

'Laksh... Please... promise... Ragini... pyaar?'.
Now that made her even more confused.
Why was Swara talking to Laksh about her?
She was lost in her thoughts, when she saw Swara hug Laksh.
Her eyes widened, and a little gasp escaped her lips.
Was Swara in love with Laksh.
She had to find out what was really cooking...

*~*~*~*~*

The night had fallen pretty quickly, and Swara was gazing out of her window, sitting on it comfortably, her mind running in circles with what had happened.
She had realised her feelings at the wrong time, if only she had never met Laksh, if only she didn't fall for him, if only...
Her hands were writing away her thoughts in her beautiful diary, her eyes blinking back tears.

R: Swara? Tum Kya karahi ho?

S: Woh bas diary mein likrahi thi

R: Accha, woh hum tumhe dhun rahe the

S: Haan, mein Lak- I mean mein Shiv Mandir gaye thi

R: Challo Swara, aaj sona nahi hain? Waise bhi, humhe toh bohut neend aarahi hai!

Swara laughed.

S: Okay meri maa! Bas mein jaake brush karke aati hoon

And she shut the bathroom door tightly.
Ragini, who took the chance, quickly grabbed Swara's diary, and flipped through the pages until the date read
'20th July'.

She began reading the diary quietly in her head.

'Dear Diary:

Life has been so strange and different lately. I never understood love, I mean, sure I loved Ma, Dida, Ragini, Baba etc.
But I never knew there was one more person in my life, someone I'd never expect. His name is-'

S: Ragini, challo

Swara interrupted, and Ragini immediately placed the book onto the railing.
Life was really hell.
She smiled and climbed onto the bed, pulling the sheets over her and thinking about who thar person could be. In her mind, the person that popped in her head was Laksh, but she shook it off, knowing her sister could never backstab her.
Then their was Sanskaar or that Ricky in school who was always flirting with her.
She didn't know.
But she needed to know!
Eventually, she cleared the thoughts and wondered deep into dreamland, where Laksh was waiting for her on a horse. Afterall, this dream would come true, since her marriage with Laksh was in two weeks, and her heart thudded every time she thought of it. It would be sooner or later, the marriage will happen, right?

To Be Continued...

ANewFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls don't make swara a sacrificial lamb here plsss... waiting for the next chapter soon.
This content was originally posted by: ANewFan

Pls don't make swara a sacrificial lamb here plsss... waiting for the next chapter soon.

Don't worry, will NEVER let Swara sacrifice her love nd let RagYa happen! Afterall it's SwarYa FF! Hopefully, will upload tomozz
shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
in the morning.
ragini got up and slipped to the table.and found swaras diary and read ."his name is-laksh the guy who loves me too.but how can i cheat ragini.she is my sister."😕
swara wakes up and sees ragini beside the table.
s-ragini what happened.
r-nothing i second i am coming
and she ran as fast as she could to the kitchen where her mother and grandma was cooking.
she hugged her mother
r-ma laksh humse pyar nahi karte. 
her dadi ma stared in disbelief
p(parvati)-have you gone mad.
r-no i am telling the truth.lakshji and swara loves each other.😭
sh-yes ragini i know
p-you knew .how can you
sh-swara told me that.ragini she do not want to hurt you.
ragini cried as sharmistha left the kitchen with a heavy heart.
laksh phones swara.😊
s-hello laksh
l-i want to talk to you.
ragini comes to talk but hides in order to listen to swara
s-ok .meet me in the garden.in 10 mins
swara leaves.ragini follows😕

s-yes laksh.as tears droped down.
ragini is hearing all this
l-swara .he knealt down.i love you and i want to marry you.
s-with crying.laksh but your dad and ragini.
l-forget them i do not want any thing.9i will marry u.or die.
ragini enters.
r-if you love each other why do you not marry.
s-ragini.
s-swara its okay laksh never loved me .
as ragini left.swara hughed laksh tight.their love really could mealt any ones eyes.
lakshs father soon agreed and swalak married and lived happily ever after.if you like this then i will post their life after marriage.please comment.
jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i would love to read abt it!!👍🏼
but do post it as a separate post rather than in this! 😃😃
shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
some days later
moring
l-swara utho.
s-zara sone do na
l-are yar rozmanse karne ka mood kar rahahe
s-laksh tum .zzzshe went sleeing
l-okay agar tum nahi uthogi to me tumhare upar  uth ke aisa romanse karunga ki tum inkar hi nahi kar pao gi
s-laksh shut up.she suddenly became so energetic.
l-chalo ek sath bath kare.
s-pagal.
after bathing.
laksh picks her up from the bathroom.and lies her in the bed
swara blushes

do not have time.will post leter.
Edited by shirin04 - 8 years ago