keep writing..
n
do pm me
n
plz plz
plz
do cont soon...

Varun Kapoor

The Amdavadi actor, who was last seen as Danny in 'Saraswatichandra', makes a comeback in the daily soap 'Swaragini' as a mentally challenged man " Sanskaar. Varun has taken up a very challenging role and his entry might help the show in terms of raking TRPs. Audience will get to see a love triangle very soon with Varun's entry in the show. 
Swaryaforever01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 3

Swara opened her eyes at the bright hit from the sun rays. She noticed her position on the bed, with Laksh still asleep. Her head rested on his chest, while his arm wrapped around her. The warmth was so welcoming that Swara didn't want to get up. But he was Ragini's first love. And she couldn't betray her sister. She slowly removed the arm, and tried to sit up, but he pulled her into a tighter grasp.Clearly, the pillow partitioning method hadn't worked for them. Swara tried to get up gently, however, the movements had caused for Laksh to gently open his eyes, getting used to the heavy rays of the sun.As he realised the state, he jerked up, almost tripping over the side."S-Swara, I didn't me-""I know Laksh," Swara cut in, a smile on her face."Okay, um, I'll go get ready in my room," He got up and shut the door behind him.Swara stared at the door. Her mind counted the events of the night.~*~*~ FlashbackLaksh smiled.He went over to the closet and took out three pillows. He walked towards the bed, and set them down, separating the two sides.'Thanks, Laksh," Swara said, as she lay down."Remember the classic 'There are no thank yous and sorrys in friendship," Swara started to giggle at Laksh's remark.Before she knew it, they had both fallen asleep...She got up and went to the bathroom. Little did the two know that someone had been watching. Really closely, since the day of the storm...Edited by Swaryaforever01 - 8 years ago
anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaryaforever01

Chapter 3

Swara opened her eyes at the bright hit from the sun rays. She noticed her position on the bed, with Laksh still asleep. Her head rested on his chest, while his arm wrapped around her. The warmth was so welcoming that Swara didn't want to get up. But he was Ragini's first love. And she couldn't betray her sister. She slowly removed the arm, and tried to sit up, but he pulled her into a tighter grasp.Clearly, the pillow partitioning method hadn't worked for them. Swara tried to get up gently, however, the movements had caused for Laksh to gently open his eyes, getting used to the heavy rays of the sun.As he realised the state, he jerked up, almost tripping over the side."S-Swara, I didn't me-""I know Laksh," Swara cut in, a smile on her face."Okay, um, I'll go get ready in my room," He got up and shut the door behind him.Swara stared at the door. Her mind counted the events of the night.~*~*~ FlashbackLaksh smiled.He went over to the closet and took out three pillows. He walked towards the bed, and set them down, separating the two sides.'Thanks, Laksh," Swara said, as she lay down."Remember the classic 'There are no thank yous and sorrys in friendship," Swara started to giggle at Laksh's remark.Before she knew it, they had both fallen asleep...She got up and went to the bathroom. Little did the two know that someone had been watching. Really closely, since the day of the storm...

lovely update dear 
do continue soon
eagerly waitng for next part
😊 😛😛😛 😊
Incredibly sorry for the late post.
Chapter 4:

Swara stepped out of the shower, drying her hair with the towel. She smelled the fresh aroma of the damp soil, and grinned. 
She recalled what had happened yesterday.
Her eyes began watering as she remembered the state of her Dad, and she immediately put on her clothes and rushed downstairs.
She smelled the delicious smell of breakfast, and her stomach began growling for food.
"Ready already?" Laksh asked as he came out from the kitchen.
Swara smiled at the outfit of Laksh, the black and white stripped apron, and the black hat.
"Liking my cooking outfit?" Laksh grinned.
Swara nodded, chuckling.
"Yep, chef Laksh!" She gave him a salute.
When she sniffed the air, and grinned.
"Er, I think you've left something on," She remarked. Laksh made a confused face, then his eyes widened and he ran into the kitchen, screaming.
"Oh great!" He groaned, looking at his burnt dish.
Swara peered from behind.
"You know, I actually didn't know you could cook," Swara retorted.
Laksh looked up, his face glum.
"I don't," He said, as simply as he could.
"WHAT! Then how come you cooked the breakfast," Swara asked, shocked.
"Oh, I didn't cook that! I ordered it from outside!" Laksh said.
"That explains ALOT!" Swara gulped.
"So, how's your Dad?" Laksh asked.
"I don't know, Laksh, the phone lines are not working, and the roads are blocked, meaning I can't go anywhere," Swara informed.
"Yeah, I know about the road thingy, but you can check out the website," Laksh recommended.
"What website?" Swara asked.
"The official Hospital website," Laksh said.
Swara frowned, "Laksh, if the phones are cut then how am I supposed to get internet?".
"Oh yeah," Laksh gave a awkward smile.
"Stupid," Swara shook her head.
"Hey! Swara ki bachi! Watch what I'll do to you!".
And with that Laksh began chasing her, he caught her round the waist, pulling her closer, both laughing and heaving for breath.
Laksh tightened his grip around Swara's waist, bending down and giving her a small peck on the cheek.
Swara blushed, but didn't fight.
She turned around to face him, looking deep into his eyes.
"Shona?" He whispered.
Swara listened to him.
"I... Love... I love you," He whispered in her ear. It sent electric shocks down her spine, and she couldn't help but smile.
"I... I love you too, Laksh," She whispered.
Laksh stared in shock and joy, and bent down, closing on the distance between their lips, just when...
"Lakshya! What are you doing?!"...

To Be Continued... 
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates
read all the 4 in a go
cont soon
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waited fr so long and got such a tiny update!
More soon 😆
Originally posted by: guest28

Waited fr so long and got such a tiny update!
More soon 😆

Promise that the next one will be longer! And will upload one everyday!!Edited by Swaryaforever01 - 8 years ago
jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice dear 😛 loved the updates!! waiting for the next part dear 😉 update soon
swarya are always magical 😳
Thanks alot guys for the feedback!

Chapter 5:

"Lakshya! What are you doing?!".
Laksh turned around to see his older brother, Adarsh.
"Adarsh bhai?" Laksh grew confused.
"Swara, can you please leave," Adarsh said, but even that sound polite.
Swara nodded, and gave one last look to Laksh, before leaving.
"Now tell me, what were you doing?" Adarsh asked.
"I - er, I, okay fine, I love her, Adarsh bhai," Laksh accepted.
Adarsh stared in shock.
"But Laksh, how can you fall in love with a meat eater? We're vegetarians! She eats fish! Father will never allow it," Adarsh said.
"I know, Adarsh bhai, but what can I do? I can't control my heart, it just happened, boom!" Laksh said.
"Laksh... okay fine, as long as you never mention her in this house again, I won't tell father," Adarsh sighed.
Laksh grinned.
"Thanks Adarsh bhai!" Laksh ran outside.
Adarsh let out a small laugh.
"Ah, young love," Adarsh smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Swara! Wait up!" Laksh called as he reached upto Swara.
Swara stared in pure surprise.
"Laksh, didn't your brother yell at you for..." She blushed as Laksh leaned in and kissed her.
It was meant to be a peck, but it grew deep with each other's passion and love.
Eventually, both parted for air.
Swara blushed, and felt her heart beat fasten.
While Laksh felt like jumping around in joy, having a disco party for his first kiss.
"I just wanted to finish off, where we were left," Laksh grinned.
Swara couldn't help but smile.
"So where are you going?" He asked.
"The hospital," Swara replied.
"So how's your Dad feeling?" Laksh asked.
"I just talked to Mum and she said that he's doing really well," Swara smiled.
"Okay then, I'll drop you off," Laksh spun his car keys on his finger, whistling.
He got in, making sure to be a real gentleman and opening the door for Swara.
"How thoughtful of you Laksh!" Swara had responded.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mum, how's Dad?" Swara asked the first thing she arrived.
Sharmishta smiled, "Much better Shona,".
Then she noticed Laksh.
"Namaste," Laksh greeted, making sure to touch Sharmishta's feet to symbolise his manners.
Sharmishta smiled, then took Swara into the unit her Dad was in. He had his eyes open, and Swara grinned in joy.
"Dad!" She came, and gave him a quick hug.
"Swara, be careful, he may be better but not cured," Sharmishta warned.
Swara got off.
"Don't worry Mum, I'm responsible enough," Swara smiled.
Sharmishta chuckled.
"The last time I left you home alone, you nearly set our house on fire in the attempt to 'cook'," Sharmishta added.
Swara smiled awkwardly.
"That was history," She grumbled.
Sharmishta laughed.
"Oh Swara!" She said.
Swara joined in, then looked outside and saw Laksh talking to Dida.
She smiled as Dida went to get something, and ran upto him, hugging him from behind.
"Swara!" Laksh whispered.
She smiled.
Then immediately let go, as she noticed that her family might see.
"Laksh, if you want, you can go," Swara said, looking down at the ground.
"What if I don't?" He asked.
"Then stay!" Swara said.
He quickly took a look around, and pulled Swara into a corner.
"Laksh I-".
He put his hand on her lips, and stared deeply into her eyes.
Swara felt her cheeks heat up, and he slowly kissed her on the cheek, then down her neck.
"L-l-Laksh s-s-stop," Swara gently pushed him away.
"What's wrong, Swara?" He asked her.
Swara looked towards the ground, unable to reply.
Laksh, who noticed her silence, immediately began regretting his actions.
"I'm sorry, Shona, I really didn't mean to hurt you in any way," Laksh replied, moving back.
Swara held him by his wrist.
"No Laksh, you can never hurt me... it's just... I feel guilty for Ragini," Swara admitted.
Laksh just stared at her, encouraging her to speak more.
"Your her fiance, I can't... I can't do this," Tears were forming in her eyes.
"Shona, if it hurts you that much, I'm calling my Dad right now, and calling off the marriage!" Laksh said angrily.
"No Laksh! Ragini loves you, you can't break her heart, please... don't," Swara said.
"But Swara I-".
"No Laksh. I love you and I know you love me just as much. But Ragini... She's gone through enough, please don't break her," Swara pleaded.
"Swara..." Laksh whispered.
He slowly stepped back, then went off. Not another word.
But someone had seen all of this, clearly...

To Be Continued...