Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Don't see a future superstar in the young lot, maybe only Ranbir: KJo - Page 3

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Its all so sad..from proclaiming RK as youngest superstar..this is the answer he gives on prodding๐Ÿค”.

The fall has been swift .

but then I said it when I saw the Besharam trailer.

No,tamasha may be a superhit..it will do him absolutely no good..he has to go through the phase every star son goes through after the initial high.People don't like him much and don't want to,for now.

A few years later with a new image he might..we will have to wait and watch.
Edited by you2 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I'm still hoping for that movie to be shelved, or for Alia to drop out.  Or at the very least for RanKat to get married right before the release so all they attention would be on them.  Maybe I'll get lucky and Ayan will join all the promotions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Urgh no..Pls don hope for the film to be shelved :(  I don want Alia in the film either cos i just don think RK-Alia will work as a pair but am really looking forward to the film cos i love Ayaan & Ranbir..So the next time you hope/ pray, just wish for Aloo to drop out ๐Ÿ˜†  Ran-Kat getting married before the release of the film is a bad option too ( atleast for me ๐Ÿ˜†) so yeah, just hope for Aloo to drop out ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: B-TEX

Happy < Happier. 

Sad < Happy. 

Nailclipper? Is that you? ๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Karan just took out his frustration on SRK on the pretext of praising Ranbir ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†  He just said this about SRK-
Obsessed with superstardom- so has no private life- hence always unhappy cos he neither has the time nor the courage to take decisions which will make him happy ( probably leave Gauri & move in with KJo ๐Ÿ˜†)
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ranbir mustn't be another SRK!

I agree with him though, Ranbir has that superstar quality, although I don't like many of his movies. Besides Ranbir, Varun makes a good hero. So does Ranveer. But the latter two lack in something that don't make them a complete "superstar" , which Ranbir has.
walkashame thumbnail
It's not that the current generation actors are less talented, it's just that the audience doesn't worship them enough because the fourth wall has been broken.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Khans era is ending, all 3 look old, tired and jaded. Once they cross 50, its over for them!
Era of Superstars is also ending. 
As many have predicted here, future of Bollywood will be content-driven, performance based movies from intelligent, thoughtful directors!

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I'm still hoping for that movie to be shelved, or for Alia to drop out.  Or at the very least for RanKat to get married right before the release so all they attention would be on them.  Maybe I'll get lucky and Ayan will join all the promotions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That's the reason I feel your comments would be fun to read. 

---

@  jibber-jabber: Yep :)

Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
but i think we have an iconic super villain on horizon. 
Kjo... only 3rd to Gabbar and Mogambo. ๐Ÿ‘
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
. "He's very different, he enjoys his private life. I don't know if he can go to the level of SRK. But then, perhaps, he'll be happier," he has said in an interview.
Did he actually said that? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kjo doesnt have foot-in-mouth decease. Thats a slingshot at srk. 

enjoying private life leading to the level of srk and then happier. 

Thats a gem. srk ki kisi ne aisi band nahi bajayi, his ex bf is saying that. ๐Ÿ˜†