Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

What a dumb start!

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

A stranger comes to Gada family house and interrogates about popat.Daya and champak talk about how good popat is.It was fine till now but daya revealed to the stranger how much money and gold popat has.ShockedSeriously!How can she do that?I feel she shouldn't have said that.Even champak didn't like it but kept quiet.

That guy asked lot of questions about popat but champak didn't ask much to him.Wondering why?And that guy didn't give much details about his family.Mujhe daal mein kuch kaala lag raha hai.Then this guy tells them not to reveal about his visit to popat.Again I wonder why?Nowadays before marriages are fixed,people from both the sides interrogate about each other.There's nothing wrong in doing that.After all marriage is not a joke.But he didn't wanted popat to know that.Again I found something fishy.

Then there was argument between popat and that old man.I feel popat over reacted as usual.But that's part of his character.

Then the mahila mandal's behavior.ROFLGadas ke ghar koi criminal bhi aayega toh bhi usko ghar bulakar chai nashta karwayengi.ROFLTheir scene with daya was just too much.Itna bhi kya jasoosi?LOL

Now if the guy still decides to get his daughter married with popat even after knowing how short tempered and badtameez popat is,that means kuch toh gadbad zaroor hai.Daya has already revealed to him that popat has lots of money and gold so there would be possibility of that guy being fraud.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TMKOC_FANprincessgloryfarabi-Lakk-obsessiveperson

TMKOC_FAN Groupbie
TMKOC_FAN
TMKOC_FAN

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I don't understand Daya's character.Sometimes she is shown too smart and sometimes she is shown too dumb.How can she tell that guy that popatlal has more than 15 lakhs and lots of gold?She doesn't even know that guy.Even though she treats popatlal as her brother but still she had no right to talk about popatlal's money to that old man.Tomorrow if that guy cheats popatlal then daya would be responsible for it.

I too agree that the way popatlal behaved with that man,nobody would get his daughter marry to popatlal.He was too rude with that guy.But if he still does then there's definitely something fishy.

The GD ladies were too funny.They too didn't knew that guy yet they were happily inviting him to their house.LOLAnd why is there no privacy in the society?Somebody bindaas discloses the financial matters of a neighbor to a stranger.And the way the ladies were asking daya,"who was he?","why did he come?",etc.DeadSabko sab kuch batana zaroori hai kya?There's privacy even within a family but not in this society.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

obsessiveperson

_Munchkin_ Goldie
_Munchkin_
_Munchkin_

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Its not a fraud bcoz I just saw the new promo...the girl has come to meet popatlal at his home and they have a conversation over marriage...popat ensures her that he will give her everything after marriage.

Regarding daya then i think kal hamne starting vali daya bhabhi dekhi jo thieves ko bhai banake gar main le aai thi n unko breakfast kara ri ti...that is dumb n innocent...i like dumb daya...

As dilip sir is back and just tweeted...

Dilip Joshi
@dilipjoshie
3h
Read a nice quote : Don't grow up.. It's a Trap. Stay Innocent n B Happy

I wanna ask one thing that why they always get fake senior citizens...pahle bapu ji ab ye popat ke father in law...kisi young bande ko old get up diya hua h...

One more thing...I fear whether people will b able to accept Minti as popat's wife becz bulbul left strong impact on us...popat was seen with her for a long time...i hope audience accept Minti happily

Edited by dia.207 - 12 May 2015 at 10:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

obsessiveperson

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top