Posted: 8 years ago
Panditji said the date is so auspicious that anyone could get married on that day *cough* Ishveer. That was the first reaction I had.

Also, notice how the puja was only really focused on Ishveer and they got the threads first. Are these hints?

I got quite a positive feeling from today's episode.
Hope so 😳 Really hope that is a sign for IshVeer wedding 😳
and that one also when rv says mai tmhari shaadi shikar se kabhi nae hone dunga👏
may be he would use his trump card on wedding day that i and ishani are still married so kuch bhi karlo yeh shaadi nae hosakti !!😳
Don't know what wl happen. But perhaps rv's last running behind ishani wl b his meeting with ishani at 5 am at shekhar house. After this he wl b trapped in emotional backmailing. Now only waiting for any miracle.
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Panditji said the date is so auspicious that anyone could get married on that day *cough* Ishveer. That was the first reaction I had.

Also, notice how the puja was only really focused on Ishveer and they got the threads first. Are these hints?

😛Yeah Reemz...I agree with you on those hints! But we'll also have to notice this...remember
how Ishani dropped the sindoor from her hand on the 5th March epi when she rushed out of
RV Mansion & her footsteps were sindoor printed as she ran out? Do you think the reverse
might happen somehow when she goes back to that house before she is again married to Ranveer?
Originally posted by *Reemz*

😛Yeah Reemz...agree with you on those hints!
i really hope that u r right 
RV cant say the truth that they are still wife n husband. if he says that then even he should not marry rithika... but to the world Ri n RV r wife n husband...so who crossed the rule first...😉
Originally posted by maha_femir4ever

and that one also when rv says mai tmhari shaadi shikar se kabhi nae hone dunga👏
may be he would use his trump card on wedding day that i and ishani are still married so kuch bhi karlo yeh shaadi nae hosakti !!😳

As already mentioned he cannot use the trump card because for the world RV and Ri are married couples and RI is pregnant with RV's child. If the CV's are not planning to show RI as a negative character and expose her truth before ISHKAR marriage ,RV using " still married " blackmailing is not possible.
Edited by ramyarn - 8 years ago

Reemz nice to see you here! I used to read all your posts on Gulaal forum. I miss that show. 
I caught up with this show after a lot of months & wow, there's been so many changes, new characters etc.. the old episodes in the beginning were GOLD compared to this. I miss watching good shows on screen nowadays... all the same crap nowadays. 
Edited by VellaGirl - 8 years ago