Breaking news end of the show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
This did worse than humsafars. My reaction.. happy and sad. sad its ending but happy that the programme is not being stretched but to be honest it is gong to end too fast! Never watching a programme on sony again unless it is a finite series with good story and actors

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/karn-replaces-mooh-boli-shaadi-on-sony-tv-2015
Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan  

Confirmed: #MoohBoliShaadi will end next month on @SonyTV #SuryaputraKarn will take 20:30 slot: http://ow.ly/MRTFt  @BizAsia

Edited by Smileyfatemah - 8 years ago
Tfs.
But they shooted many episodes. This means they have to stop shooting now. 

Well . Today I read about a new show started shooting for Sony TV. Maybe it is going to replace MBS. 

Maybe this is just a rumor.
Its not a rumour for it ending but yes they have extra episodes so that date may change. Raj is a guy who has reliable contact with the channel. Whichever date it ends next month, this show is the next to get the axe
What 
Omg so sad ðŸ˜­
I've a mix feelings ryt now..
I'm sad for the ending of show..
But I'm happy that now my Fahad will Get a chance in a GOOD shw n GOOD chanl.. 
B/c I already lost my interest in a show.. I m still a regular watcher of show but I watched only for Fahad n only his pts... 
I've a feeling that Sony n MBS r wasting his actual TALENT.. 
He's not jst a show piece kind of actor he's a performer n in those epis of MBS I found my actual "Fahad Ali" so less..
Soo For me Its ok.. And as usual I'll pray for Fahad for his success...

P.s This reply is by a Fahad fan no offense to anyone.. 
Originally posted by Fahadkrazywish

I've a mix feelings ryt now..
I'm sad for the ending of show..
But I'm happy that now my Fahad will Get a chance in a GOOD shw n GOOD chanl.. 
B/c I already lost my interest in a show.. I m still a regular watcher of show but I watched only for Fahad n only his pts... 
I've a feeling that Sony n MBS r wasting his actual TALENT.. 
He's not jst a show piece kind of actor he's a performer n in those epis of MBS I found my actual "Fahad Ali" so less..
Soo For me Its ok.. And as usual I'll pray for Fahad for his success...

P.s This reply is by a Fahad fan no offense to anyone.. 

i completely agree wid u Mehu (y)
Feeling bad. I was loving this light hearted show! Song to be blamed for not giving enough importance to this show!!! And CVs screwed up the pace of the shoe!!!
shocking news that MBS is ending next month