Ye Hai Mohabbatein

12.5.15 - Simmi says YES to Subbu's Marriage Proposal

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I wanted to STRANGLE Toshi😡...she was busy muttering "Yeh Ishita samjhati kyun nai hai Simmi ko?" when Ishita preferred to listen to Simmi respectfully, as she expressed her real concerns as regards this marriage...Toshi thinks that just because the rishta came from Sujata's end, it was a perfect one!

Has this old hag not suffered enough coz of Pammi's rishta...and the after-effects on Rinky's life? Really! Why this hurry!

Taking Ruhi's example to explain things to Simmi was SO OFF THE POINT...Raman and Ishita DID get married for Roo, and gradually their relationship blossomed into the lovey-dovey one replete with nokjhoks as we see it today...but to assume that Subbu-Simmi relationship would take off on a similar note, with Ananya as the essence and their "relationship" as a filler or a by-product...well...I dunno what to say!

For starters, Raman isn't a stalker like Subbu is, wasn't dying to find a mommy for Ruhi like Subbu is so interested in becoming a papa for Ananya and is so INTO it...SO SOON... 

I have no such crazy issues with Subbu-Simmi pairing...but why cant it be more gradual, real instead of forced and with the elders going cuckoo over how Simmi's gonna lead her life without a husband?!

"Agar tu apne bare mein nai sochti..toh kam se kam Ananya ke bare mein soch"

She tried to appeal to Simmi's inner mother and shed tank full of tears...and I was so BLAH by the end of it! Will someone make her understand that single mothers DO possess the ability to take care of their children...In fact, Simmi WANTED to do something on her own, be something...but who cares? Karao uski shaadi jald se jald🤓

Rinky's back...the door's open...she stealthily comes inside...and surveys the room

Rose petals were strewn all across...she goes to the bedroom...finds Mihir buttoning up his shirt and assumes he's hidden some chick in some corner of the house...

"Yeh kya hai...kya hai yeh sab? Kahan chhupa ke rakha hai usko...Mihir main abhi zinda hun...mere marne ka toh intezaar kar lete"

And then she starts looking through the cupboards, in every possible nook and corner wanting to also check the bathroom...Mihir says, "Nai ...tum bathroom nai jaa sakti"

And then - Rinky ne finally Mihir ko I Love You keh hi diya...

Aye haye...Mihir bored into her eyes... it did look kinda intense...holds her wrists... "PRIYANKA...AB TUM BAHAR AA SAKTI HO"

Romi comes out from out of the blue, all cocky and grinning... "Main hun Karishma..."😃

Mihir confessed it was Ishita's plan... and how he was acting all along, to get her to say those words...

Mihir AGAIN said sorry...for troubling her all these days...she smiled..even blushed...

"LADKIYON SE AISE BAAT KAR RAHA THA JAISE UNKO EBOLA HO GAYA HO" ROMI SAID

Mihir turned to hug her...they hugged each other... Held her face in his hands and said "I love you Priyanka"

Ishita tried to make it clear to Toshi ki "yeh dil ka maamla hai...main use force toh nai kar sakti naa"

Toshi nevertheless was relentless in her "mission"...she tried to scare Simmi, by saying "aise acche rishte baar baar nai milte...agar yeh rishta chala gaya toh"

To solve this newfound predicament, Subbu announced his presence as well as proof of his dedication towards this naya rishta...

"Main Simmi ka intezaar karunga...jitna waqt use chahiye main use dunga..." he even made some tall promises to Ishita...ki who Ananya aur Simmi ka khayal rakhega...Simmi heard what he said...

MY GOODNESS! THIS SUDDEN CHANGE FROM BEING ETERNALLY IN LOVE WITH ISHITA, SUBBU MAKES A COMPETE U-TURN AND IS NOW PREPARED TO BE ETERNALLY IN LOVE WITH SIMMI? WOW...

WHY CANT I DIGEST AT'S ACTING?

WHY, O WHY?

He even maaroed a small speech, "Dekho Simmi...main koi romantic wade toh nai kar sakta...life mein itna kuch dekha hai maine...breakup, shaadi, bacche aur ab yeh accident...ab zimmedari ka ehsaas hai, Ananya ke liye...aur main tumse daawe ke saath keh sakta hun ki yeh feeling uss college wale romance se kahin zyada bada hai.."

College-wala romance? Lol...WAS HE CAPABLE OF ANY? What a hard time Ishita must've had!

"Filhaal to main traditional aur simple tareeke se ek sawaal poochna chahta hun...Will you marry me?" HE ASKED SIMMI...

He requested Toshi to not force her to enter this relationship...

"Main chahta hun Simi khud mujhe chune...tabhi jake hamara rishta kamyaab hoga...force karne se nahin.."

Simmi went in...mulled over the events in her life...all the times she trusted Param...right from the time they came back from Dubai to all the nonsense created by Param till he was around...and all the times he let her down...she breaks down...she is clearly scared...She looks at Ananya, hoping to get a clear indication of what to do next...and then somewhere in the distance, faint and murmured, a voice is head

"Mamma...Papa" Ananya mumbled...Haye...the FIRST words Ananya uttered...I am damn confused now...DOES SHE TALK? Ya drama ke liye CVs ne uski jagah kisi aur se dialogue bulwaya...KUCH BHI HO SAKTA HAI SHOW MEIN YAAR!😆

Simmi looks like a piercing arrow struck her in the right place, enlightening her...

Mihir informs Ishita of the end result - RiMi reunion...Rinky apologized to her...for all the things Raman said to her, coz of HER...and then invites her over for dinner..

Simmi goes to Ishita to inform her of her decision.. "Maine bahut socha Ishita...agar sab kuch raazi khushi ho jaye toh...main shaadi ke liye taiyyar hun"

Well, she CLAIMED she wasn't under pressure...but I dunno...wasn't it TOO SOON? Yeh toh kuch zyada hi jaldi ho gaya...

"Ananya ko bhi ek Papa mil jayenge" Simmi actually said this, and it sounded like Ananya will soon win a Papa in the Dussehra Mela to be held just 10 days away...😎

Ishita looked elated...and relieved...

I hope, IF AT ALL SUBBU TURNS OUT TO BE A CREEP, RAMAN WILL NOT ROUND UP ON ISHITA AND BLAME HER SQUARELY FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS IN HER SISTERS' MARRIED LIVES! COZ THIS TIME, CLEARLY SIMMI MADE THE DECISION AND SHE WAS GIVEN AMPLE TIME...

Romi and Ishita are back from dinner at RiMi's place and are in the parking lot...they find Appa sitting dolefully on the bench outside...Ishita asks Romi to get some mungfali...

At the bench, Ishita offered Appa some mungfali...and started some small talk...eventually, Appa came around and told her the real reason he was kinda tensed...

"Main Simmi ke bare mein soch raha tha...main soch raha tha ki Simmi ek aise ladke se shaadi karne jaa rahi hai jisne meri beti ke liye toda tha"

"Par Appa...who toh kab ka move on kar chukka hai"

"Jaanta hun...par kabhi usne logon ki baton mein aake tumhen chhoda tha...aur Simmi aise ladke se shaadi karne jaa rahi hai..."

"Beta..aaj who ek bacche ke liye shaadi karne ko raazi ho gaya...kal ko agar Simmi se uska mann hatt jaye toh"

I am so TOUCHED with the way Appa's thoughts have come across...they bring such an honest, crystal-clear perspective of this much-hurried marriage...I ABS agree with one thing Appa said... Aaj bhi Subbu apne hi reasons ke liye shaadi karne jaa raha hai" and YES, Subbu IS getting married coz he PRIMARILY is attached to Ananya...not Simmi...so the reason coz of which he dumped Ishita years ago, remains intact...For him, kids are of paramount importance...aaj bhi somewhere deep down he feels children are crucial to a marriage and probably can't think of a marriage as something that can provide companionship and not just babies as the key ingredients...

Bhalla ji heard their conversation...and extended his hand...the Samdhis hugged...aww...he was awed by how much Appa cares about Simmi like she were his own daughter...and well, so was I...Appa's concerns must really knock some sense into Toshi's head who's so desperate to get her daughter married!

WHAT IS SUBBU DOING IN THE CLINIC, WHILE ISHITA WAS WORKING ON THAT LIL GIRL? THIS IS WHAT I DON'T LIKE...HE'S THERE...EVERYWHERE!

He even tried to teach Ishu to take care while working on her...

"Subbu tum bahar jao...main iss kaam mein expert hun...main kar lungi" GOOD, IT WAS NEEDED

ASHOK HUGGED SHAGGY FROM BEHIND ...AND WHY? "For old times' sake! Tumhi ne toh kaha tha that we make a good team"😆

THIS IS HILARIOUS...Ashok ki mardaangi aaj dobara jaagi hai...but Shagun's no game...she shooed him away like people do clingy Pomeranian puppies after getting back home, tired and sweaty after a hard day's work...😆

WHAT THE F IS THIS?

But no no no...Shagun doesn't want 'Friends with Benefits'...she only wants Partners in Crime' and as usual, since Ishita is responsible for the sun coming up to the moon fading behind the dark skies, she holds her entirely accountable for her miserable state...and wants to "ruin her"

Yeah right. I take it as a warning bell of YOU getting ruined to smithereens...stupid witch...😡

Subbu kaan-pakdoed...and apologized to Ishita for interfering in her work...said, "bacchon ko dekhte hi meri professionalism pata nai kahan chali jaati hai? Isliye toh main kabhi bacchon ka doctor nai ban saka"

Yeah right. That's not called protectiveness or fondness for children. Its called being downright CREEPY.

PRECAP - Taking Appa's concerns into consideration, Ishita asks Subbu, to reflect if he is getting married to Simmi for the sake of Ananya... agar tumhen Simmi mein sach mein interest hai, toh hi aage badho"

Apparently, Subbu IS interested in Simmi too, as a person...and says he'll get married to her after meeting with her and getting to know her...and ONLY if she is willing to

Shagun has been called to the police station to meet some senior police officers regarding the passport matter...Now what is THIS drama?🤔

Edited by gravity23 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !!!hahahahah🤣
"Ananya ko bhi ek Papa mil jayenge" Simmi actually said this, and it sounded like Ananya will soon win a Papa in the Dussehra Mela to be held just 10 days away..."

Ashok ki mardaangi aaj dobara jaagi hai...but Shagun's no game...she shooed him away like people do clingy Pomeranian puppies after getting back home, tired and sweaty after a hard day's work...

How on earth do you cook up such lines?
I can't stop laughing..thanks mate for this.
gravshrav23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SA1234

OMG !!!hahahahah🤣

"Ananya ko bhi ek Papa mil jayenge" Simmi actually said this, and it sounded like Ananya will soon win a Papa in the Dussehra Mela to be held just 10 days away..."

Ashok ki mardaangi aaj dobara jaagi hai...but Shagun's no game...she shooed him away like people do clingy Pomeranian puppies after getting back home, tired and sweaty after a hard day's work...

How on earth do you cook up such lines?
I can't stop laughing..thanks mate for this.

LOL...dunno...I guess intense feelings of frustration and tearing-my-hair-apart always aid me cooking these up😃 

Im glad u liked them...there shud be SOME respite from this horror show naeen😆

I was beginning to ADORE Simmi, and then she says something like, "Ananya ko bhi ek Papa mil jayenge"

and it just struck me how inherently wrong and weird this line sounds, whatever may be the intentions😆

Non-existent thumbnail
ToshiJi has been sent by heavens for a special mission and that is, Grow already populated India's population by leaps and bounds! Arrest her!😡
Shhbh kaam mein deri kaise, please go strangle her. Why the hell is so keen about Simmi marriage? 😡

Baby Ananya's first Mumma was for real, baaki was technology!😛

You know the worst aspect of Simmi-Subbu marriage? They will marry them off for some noble causes and breaking protocols... they'll show how a divorcee woman too finds happiness, how your ex can turn your friends, how these social norms should be broken apart for the betterment of society... but, after that they'll plant an immature senseless insecurity track... how Simmi gets insecure in Ishita's presence and the same Toshi will hunt Ishu down!😡👏

Rinki ko pyaar ho bhi gaya... this soon!😆

Loved Appa-Bhalla ji scene.

Subbu says he has no interest on college wanna romance and they end in three hours. Please add, dear Subbu, that the protagonist turns out to be regressive antagonist at the end!😡

Shagun has turned into a Sati-Savitri one, don't you laugh at her intentions😆

Feel like coming home! Missed this review!🤗
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well I am so damn irritated with toshi ji. She is such a big hypocrite. She didn't want subbu somewhere near her home few days back & next day subbu became the best suitor for Simmi. Toshi ji is a chameleon. Just change her colours according to her convenience. She is so immature even at this age. She is just pressuring Simmi indirectly. She did the same to rinky too. She is the cause of 80% of problems in yhm. 
I don't mind subbu simi. But as u said its all so forced & rushed. In a way I am happy at least in Raman's absence they didn't show ishita being harassed by every one relating her to subbu or subbu turning in to a vamp. 
Appa's concern was really touching & he is completely correct. Mr. Bhalla & appa scene was too good. 
Thank god rinky mihir patched up. There scene was really good. 
Also I liked the way shagun showed ashok's place. That scene just showed how cheap ashok is. If a women like shagun can't bare ashok then how mihika will? Hope asmi fans stops fan girling at least now. 
I don't know why all the TV shows show women can't lead a happy life being single? 

TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ISHIMA must be in happy mood,😆 she get a chance to troll Toshiji 🤣 heavy weight champion and expression less pappu  🤣
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Raman intentionally went for holidays for inner peace from pagal house 🤣
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
listen... male and female widows if you wanted to be a father or mother to an others children immediately contact TOSHIJI or MAHAAAN ISHIMA - service 24/7  legal and ethical lectures free hurry up 🤣 sorry mis gravity23 i didn't read your text book ..😆 gravity =9.8 m/sec SQ ...😆Edited by TOMB-RAIDERR - 8 years ago
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gravity23

LOL...dunno...I guess intense feelings of frustration and tearing-my-hair-apart always aid me cooking these up😃 

Im glad u liked them...there shud be SOME respite from this horror show naeen😆

I was beginning to ADORE Simmi, and then she says something like, "Ananya ko bhi ek Papa mil jayenge"

and it just struck me how inherently wrong and weird this line sounds, whatever may be the intentions😆

LOL Aka. The reviews r much better than the show itself, which too has become a comedy of errors. Ananya ko bhi? What does bhi mean? Simmi will get a papa, alongwith Ananya?😆
Ashok has bribed everyone, so how did he spare the police guy? Maybe he reported Shagun since he did not want to sponsor Shagun's crime free of charge? 😆
gravshrav23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _DarkLady_

ToshiJi has been sent by heavens for a special mission and that is, Grow already populated India's population by leaps and bounds! Arrest her!😡
Shhbh kaam mein deri kaise, please go strangle her. Why the hell is so keen about Simmi marriage? 😡 
Its like she's taking turns...tukka laga types...kisi pe bhi baazi maaro, lag gaya toh theek...Romi ke GKC/GKL ke liye Sarika tak toh bheek maangne chali gayi, but woh plan fail ho gaya...ab toh Adi aur Ruhi dono ghar pe hain..toh kaunsi cheez ki kami hai Toshi ki life mein?

Baby Ananya's first Mumma was for real, baaki was technology!😛 
And the technology part sounded so PHONY! I mean, that whole scene looked as hilarious as those extremely artificial looking, tardily made up gods and goddesses of the 90s Ramayan and Mahabharat man!

You know the worst aspect of Simmi-Subbu marriage? They will marry them off for some noble causes and breaking protocols... they'll show how a divorcee woman too finds happiness, how your ex can turn your friends, how these social norms should be broken apart for the betterment of society... but, after that they'll plant an immature senseless insecurity track... how Simmi gets insecure in Ishita's presence and the same Toshi will hunt Ishu down!😡👏 
I know! Sab Simmi-Subbu ki marzi se hoga, and then later, sometime in the future, Subbu will act like schizophrenic and gravitate towards Ishita for no good reason and Simmi will again turn against Ishita...so it will be a SuMi healing track...mujhe lagta hai, at the rate at whcih all the characters are getting healed, they'll have to arrange for a MASSIVE healing session for US INSTEAD!

Rinki ko pyaar ho bhi gaya... this soon!😆 I was saying the same thing...IshRa shud take some tips from this pair and consummate their marriage once Raman comes back from his "work tour"

Loved Appa-Bhalla ji scene.
Ditto! Had it been Toshi, she'd have gone flaring, charging at Appa "OYE...MERI BETI KI JINDAGI MEIN DAKHAL DENE WALE AAP KAUN HOTE HAIN?"😆

Subbu says he has no interest on college wanna romance and they end in three hours. Please add, dear Subbu, that the protagonist turns out to be regressive antagonist at the end!😡 LOL

Shagun has turned into a Sati-Savitri one, don't you laugh at her intentions😆 
Chalo, yeh toh tay ho gaya...ki Ashok ki asli value kya hai🤣

Feel like coming home! Missed this review!🤗 
awww...me tooo...

CCR Piuli!