Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Pls CVs Show us this... (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

@AY: absolutely; its a speculation because they never built on it; its a minor detail that could easily be looked upon, but it is something that they can build on if that's where they want to go.
However, you are right - they do need to show Nandu atleast thinking about that which they haven't done as of yet...lol not sure if they are going to either (even though I would love for her to do so)
Also it will be a lot more impactful if Manik hears it from Nandu.

Exactly...Manik's reactions are usually all governed by Nandu only...for him to realize something this monumental will also have to be connected to Nandu's pain otherwise it will have no value or meaning...only Nandu can move the mountain that is Manik Malhotra into any sort of admission of regret or wrongdoing...however much time it takes...lol

And usually he needs Nandu to translate something for him to even understand it otherwise he's blissfully happy and content with how he's got everything figured out. 

For this fear of Manik killing for her thing to be revisited, they'd need to start showing relevant FBs again which they have not done at all...and as Chetu said, spoilers indicate they are going to keep it Pandit related trauma-centric only and focus on Manik cheering Nandu up...regret over the kill question doesn't seem in the zone right now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-diva82EXOL

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Did they ever address Nandini's mangalore leaving track or make her introspect on her acts ?? LOL
There are a lot of loops open still, and they do not follow up on many.

About the kill thing, Manik says that to Nyonika too, but then he would not go and kill her also in the police station they made him keep a check on his anger, he did say i cant let my anger ruin things for her. He has tried to keep it in check.

The IHU track, was not because of kill word personally for me, he rather acknowledged to Nyonika that Nandini was saying truth and that he knows she was manipulated. He never negated the fact that she got manipulated, his disappointment was more on lack of faith and getting manipulated.
But then its just me i guess who thinks so LOL.

As it is , they are just doing round and round on tracks, i rather wish they just wind up with whatever they are showing now and move forward. Sleepy

Edited by -sylph- - 12 May 2015 at 2:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOLSilentsoulAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Did they ever address Nandini's mangalore leaving track or make her introspect on her acts ?? LOL
There are a lot of loops open still, and they do not follow up on many.

About the kill thing, Manik says that to Nyonika too, but then he would not go and kill her also in the police station they made him keep a check on his anger, he did say i cant let my anger ruin things for her. He has tried to keep it in check.

The IHU track, was not because of kill word personally for me, he rather acknowledged to Nyonika that Nandini was saying truth and that he knows she was manipulated. He never negated the fact that she got manipulated, his disappointed was more on lack of faith and getting manipulated.
But then its just me i guess who thinks so LOL.

As it is , they are just doing round and round on tracks, i rather wish they just wind up with whatever they are showing now and move forward. Sleepy

Yes, Manik's issue was with her trust faltering...but he did seem quite convinced then that he can't kill for herLOL...he did not just say that as part of his Monster nautanki...he really meant it/believed it in that moment...that was part of his hurt...that Nandini imagined him to be a "monster" enough to KILL someone. 

And the fact that there is still confusion amongst the audience about what he was saying that day shows how much "clarity" the writers wrote this IHU track withLOL

Re: what he said to Nyo...his point was that he believed that Nandu was shown the video and manipulated...how does that take away from him still refusing to accept tha the can kill for her? That point still stands. 

Agree on the last line...lol the tracks will keep on going round and round only...lol but it all just amuses me now...story is carrying on for the sake of itLOL

-KP-diva82SunoNa...EXOL

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Even today he said i should have killed that pundit.he is not realizing tge fact he can indeed kill for nandini.he needs to realize that and know that nandu wasn't all wrong when she had that doubt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Anu, hypocrites they both are LOL . You were present in the AT when i was on a ranting spree about how they never make Nandini introspect on her trying to walking away from him part , after giving him so many lectures, she easily got away from those without any introspection.
I was told then, they will show her growth in it, make her introspect , maine bhi wait kiya , kuch nahi hua, they never went back LOL. But then, ky2 CVs have a record of not showing continuity.

I'm all for closing kill theory loop, but what value does it add to the story now?
Are they going to open the whole video thing abhi and how nyonika manipulated, again would it not be a blow to both manik and nandini, yes manik might understand he has the ability to kill, actually every human has that as per me depending as per the situation they are put into. Also, again Nandini wont she feel how she got easily played by Nyonika and her messing up the video coz clearly he did not kill soha. Wouldnt it add more to her current misery ??
Revisiting this whole soha track, will it help them in any way abhi is my question LOL.

Also, the current track, i do not want to or i am NOT trying to sound insensitive, but i would have preferred this track before the confession and before the 50 dragfest epis on nonsensical fusion concert track.
As an audience i am kind of fatigued when it comes to Manan now and have very very less patience to such rinse repeat trackLOL

Edited by -sylph- - 12 May 2015 at 2:47pm

diva82EXOLAreYaar

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@AY: I know they are probably not going to revisit that kill question anytime soon, but I would really like them to do so sometime in the future. That whole question started this stretched fusion concert track and they need Manik to introspect; its not fair to give him a pass. They could revisit this when MaNan are together - the perfect time would be when Soha's reality comes back or when they are tackling Nyonika together lol (clearly I have a lot of tracks stuck in my head - don't know if I am going to see any of them onscreen...lol).

diva82EXOLAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Anu, hypocrites they both are LOL . You were present in the AT when i was on a ranting spree about how they never make Nandini introspect on her trying to walking away from him part , after giving him so many lectures, she easily got away from those without any introspection.
I was told then, they will show her growth in it, make her introspect , maine bhi wait kiya , kuch nahi hua, they never went back LOL. But then, ky2 CVs have a record of not showing continuity.

I'm all for closing kill theory loop, but what value does it add to the story now?
Are they going to open the whole video thing abhi and how nyonika manipulated, again would it not be a blow to both manik and nandini, yes manik might understand he has the ability to kill, actually every human has that as per me depending as per the situation they are put into. Also, again Nandini wont she feel how she got easily played by Nyonika and her messing up the video coz clearly he did not kill soha. Wouldnt it add more to her current misery ??
Revisiting this whole soha track, will it help them in any way abhi is my question LOL.

Also, the current track, i do not want to or i am NOT trying to sound insensitive, but i would have preferred this track before the confession and before the 50 dragfest epis on nonsensical fusion concert track.
As an audience i am kind of fatigued when it comes to Manan now and have very very less patience to such rinse repeat trackLOL

LOL I totally agree...said the same thing in my first post in this thread...they themselves bungled up the whole IHU/fusion concert track so badly by adding way too many elements in it that they can't extricate themselves from it now to close this particular loopLOL

They'd rather go the hopey wala route and sing praises of Manan's love and hope winning in the form of the big confession/kissLOL...hoping that the audience forgets what this track was actually ABOUT when it startedLOL...now everyone should just be happy that MaNan's relationship has grown stronger (let's hope soErmmLOL) and they will withstand all "challenges" together. 

Isse aage peechhe questions puchhna is sehat and peace of mind ke liye haanikaarakLOL

You're so very right about the Mangalore loop totally being  bungled up as well...and in that case toh thanks to this HELL drag of the fusion concert track, they've successfully managed to ERASE that event from my mind...ROFL...I'd forgotten about Nandu's hypocrisy relating to the leaving for Mangalore track...hahahaha...what a transition we got from end of Soha to IHU to hope-hate khichdi...dimaag ki DAHI ho gayiOuchLOL

-KP-diva82SunoNa...EXOL

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@sylph, you are not being insensitive, at least not according to me. Most of us are mentally drained out over this. Having such a scene after the confession, and that too not a full confession given has done a number on a lot of people.

Now I am so fatigue, I'm at the point where I just want it over it.

Edited by diva82 - 12 May 2015 at 2:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...EXOL

Go to top