Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Pls CVs Show us this... (Page 3)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by nneeiill

its not too late..they can still address...infact in today episode itself he kept repeating this line like so many times...thats how i even got reminded of it..else toh this issue is forgotten..
its not about how its related to MaNan...i just want him to think about it  ..i just want one small scene..bas..i mean something like when he is going on ranting " i will kill" ..cabir can just come up and remind him ..just a chotu scene..

Introspection, you mean? Usually they don't show any introspection in such cases unless it has a direct impact on MaNan or Manik...Manik would only introspect about the kill thing if Nandu shows fear or apprehension about it in any form or if her trauma is in anyway connected to that as well. 

Otherwise it is in Manik's character to want to kill anything that harms his loved ones...Nandu's case mein multiply this characteristic of his 100 times more. 
yes introspection...yes its  manik's character but he does not realize it thats what i meant..coz according to him he can never kill even for nandu..and this was like the major reason for this track to even begin with..anyways ..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

Sorry to jump in your guys's conversation, but I really felt that Nandu sort of went into a shock when she saw him going behind Pandit with a rod in his hand; she knew what he was capable of doing; I remember that last scream and I think that was her undoing.

So they could potentially have her link her trauma (atleast part of it) to how she saw Manik almost killing Pandit and her fear/apprehension. But well, this is just my guess; not sure if they are going to show this or not. Lol LOL

I did notice that too...that was the turning point for Nandini...she totally receded into a shell from that point onwards. 

But since they never really followed up on that line of thought in subsequent epis and focused more on Nandu remembering Pandit's treatment towards her, the link was sorta brokenConfused...now unless they circle back to that reaction again and address why Nandu sort of receded into herself with the shock of witnessing Manik almost killing in fury, then these are all just speculations. 

They need to be more consistent in building up reactions of characters...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-diva82EXOLSilentsoul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

If dat happens Introspection wil b followed by guilt tripping too. Coz of dat trust thing hate vs hope game strtd nd dat lead to fusion concert nd for da sake of concert nandu took classes under pundit . ya even princi pressurised nsndu to make sure fusion concert happens bt for nandu it was only for manik.
Having said that i personally felt bad for manik den wen nandu's trust faltered though nandu was not at fault .

yea i know none of us want to go back to this track..but since the whole track began with it i thought this should be addressed somehow
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

yes introspection...yes its  manik's character but he does not realize it thats what i meant..coz according to him he can never kill even for nandu..and this was like the major reason for this track to even begin with..anyways ..LOL

LOL yes he is being a hypocrite on this front...he claimed he can never kill for her in the IHU scene and now he's khulle-aam claiming that he will/should have killed Pandit in like every other sceneLOL...but no one seems interested in holding up a mirror to Manik on this frontLOL

Usually Nandu does that job but she is herself lost right now...and no one else understands the consequence of this kill loop b/w them other than MaNan themselves. 

As we've already agreed...writers made a major khichdi of the IHU/fusion concert track somewhere in the middleLOL...I think they are reluctant to revisit/close the glaringly open loopholes now...they probably want to move past this track as fast as possible and focus on Aryaman, Harshad-Nyo etc. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-diva82EXOL

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
@Kp, yes because before that, Nandini was fine with Manik with her, she was sounding normal, so I guess there is a fear lock up inside her and they made that scene more noticeable with the echo of Nandini's scream. I do hope the CVs are on this track, that she remembers that part and goes beyond the physical tortures of pandit.

However, Like Anu said, it does seem they are more concerned with Nandini's break down and her recovery period.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-EXOLSilentsoulAreYaar

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

yes introspection...yes its manik's character but he does not realize it thats what i meant..coz according to him he can never kill even for nandu..and this was like the major reason for this track to even begin with..anyways ..LOL

LOL yes he is being a hypocrite on this front...he claimed he can never kill for her in the IHU scene and now he's khulle-aam claiming that he will/should have killed Pandit in like every other sceneLOL...but no one seems interested in holding up a mirror to Manik on this frontLOL

Usually Nandu does that job but she is herself lost right now...and no one else understands the consequence of this kill loop b/w them other than MaNan themselves.

As we've already agreed...writers made a major khichdi of the IHU/fusion concert track somewhere in the middleLOL...I think they are reluctant to revisit/close the glaringly open loopholes now...they probably want to move past this track as fast as possible and focus on Aryaman, Harshad-Nyo etc.

Well the spoiler said no separation, no angst, no psychos etc, so yes they do want to move as quickly as possible for it.

-KP-EXOLAreYaar

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@AY: absolutely; its a speculation because they never built on it; its a minor detail that could easily be looked upon, but it is something that they can build on if that's where they want to go.
However, you are right - they do need to show Nandu atleast thinking about that which they haven't done as of yet...lol not sure if they are going to either (even though I would love for her to do so)
Also it will be a lot more impactful if Manik hears it from Nandu.

diva82SilentsoulAreYaar

MasakaliRani Senior Member
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MasakaliRani

[
Only the other day me and Deepu were discussing this...ke there whole hope and getting back together was because of this one statement...that Nandini thought he could kill someone for her...aur ab when it came to to Pandit...how many times has he said I should have killed him...and he nearly did clobber him one outside the garage.  Yes many a times we all say it so casually but have no intentions of actually killing someone...but at least twice Manik has said it with so much conviction that it's looks like his very intention is to kill Pandit. So yes it should be addressed.  Although I would have preferred it if this time Nandini was to be proved wrong and Manik wouldn't go as far as taking a life.

yea thats true..we keep saying casually and even now he might not have killed..but still he can introspect on this ..anyways i just want to point this out..even if its late..address kiya tho well n good ..nahi tho as usual we will move on to next track LOL

I guess they don't have to make it into a big thing or a whole track on it..it can maybe come out in a conversation...like maybe Manik talking to Cabir about Nandini...about all that has happened because of Pandit and through that he can bring it up about how he once said he could die for her but not kill for her...but seeing Nandini today he wants to kill Pandit...like aisa kuch...some self reflection...not everything has to be a track or a full episode...just a scene is enough to close the loop. But i still say I don#t want him to think he will kill someone for Nandini...just let it be said in anger...but he won't actually do it.  I'm sure many have thought the same thing..

Edited by MasakaliRani - 12 May 2015 at 2:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

Go to top