Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Pls CVs Show us this... (Page 2)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Yes this point needs to be addressed. Now that we are on this track, please CVs go the loop properly on the soha and yes bring back soha revelation that she isn't dead. Let Manik know to what extent his mother went too.

yea even the soha truth also needs to be brought out..finish all those loops once and for all 

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL this is a moot point now...the story has moved so far beyond it that to bring it back would be pointless...as of now the story has shifted to Manik having to rebuild a broken Nandu again...how will him realizing he could KILL for her add any value to that? 

And chalo even past that...after however many days it will take for Nandu to heal, what is the point of circling back to the kill theory? Ya toh ho ki it's a big roadblock b/w MaNan that they need to move past...the fact that he can kill for her doesn't seem to affect their relationship in the current scenario one bit.   Is Nandu scared that he can kill for her?  If yes, then in all the khichdi of showing her trauma over Pandit, that point is definitely not coming through. 

its not too late..they can still address...infact in today episode itself he kept repeating this line like so many times...thats how i even got reminded of it..else toh this issue is forgotten..
its not about how its related to MaNan...i just want him to think about it  ..i just want one small scene..bas..i mean something like when he is going on ranting " i will kill" ..cabir can just come up and remind him ..just a chotu scene..
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

[email protected] you guys still expecting the Soha loop to be closedLOL

And how exactly? Yeh Aryaman Soha ka BHAI niklega kya? Out to avenge her NON-death?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Originally posted by MKrayZee

A little introspection. We all asked for this when the hate track happened. We had the kill or cannot kill debate. But nothing. So about time this was closed and buried. 

ya i know its late..but being cv's am sure they can add this somehow..
MasakaliRani Senior Member
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

So on Valentine's day Manik empasized that he will die for her but will NOT KILL anyone for her. The fact that she could do such a thing hurt him to the core. According to him this proved that she did not trust him. That was the main reason which led him to turn away from her.

But now he has  contradicted his own words by almost killing pandit..if Fab 4 had not intervened the other day he might have hit him with rod and killed him.  

Still he has not understood the magnitude of his actions. Pls cvs just show us a scene where he finally understands...let him ponder upon his actions and realize how he went against his own words...let him finally realize that yes he can actually KILL for Nandini..

Manik always used " i will kill you"  very casually all the time...now a days he is uttering these lines quite often..i will kill that pandit...i should have killed pandit..etc etc..Still he hasn't realised the magnitude

Only the other day me and Deepu were discussing this...ke their whole hope and getting back together was because of this one statement...that Nandini thought he could kill someone for her...he couldn't believe she could think like that and so felt she didn't trust him...aur ab when it came to Pandit...how many times has he said I should have killed him...and he nearly did clobber him one outside the garage.  Yes many a times we all say it so casually but have no intentions of actually killing someone...but at least twice Manik has said it with so much conviction that it looks like his very intention is to kill Pandit. So yes it should be addressed.  Although I would have preferred it if this time Nandini was to be proven wrong and Manik wouldn't go as far as taking a life.

Edited by MasakaliRani - 12 May 2015 at 2:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

its not too late..they can still address...infact in today episode itself he kept repeating this line like so many times...thats how i even got reminded of it..else toh this issue is forgotten..
its not about how its related to MaNan...i just want him to think about it  ..i just want one small scene..bas..i mean something like when he is going on ranting " i will kill" ..cabir can just come up and remind him ..just a chotu scene..

Introspection, you mean? Usually they don't show any introspection in such cases unless it has a direct impact on MaNan or Manik...Manik would only introspect about the kill thing if Nandu shows fear or apprehension about it in any form or if her trauma is in anyway connected to that as well. 

Otherwise it is in Manik's character to want to kill anything that harms his loved ones...Nandu's case mein multiply this characteristic of his 100 times more. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MasakaliRani

[
Only the other day me and Deepu were discussing this...ke there whole hope and getting back together was because of this one statement...that Nandini thought he could kill someone for her...aur ab when it came to to Pandit...how many times has he said I should have killed him...and he nearly did clobber him one outside the garage.  Yes many a times we all say it so casually but have no intentions of actually killing someone...but at least twice Manik has said it with so much conviction that it's looks like his very intention is to kill Pandit. So yes it should be addressed.  Although I would have preferred it if this time Nandini was to be proved wrong and Manik wouldn't go as far as taking a life.

yea thats true..we keep saying casually and even now he might not have killed..but still he can introspect on this ..anyways i just want to point this out..even if its late..address kiya tho well n good ..nahi tho as usual we will move on to next track LOL
-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

its not about how its related to MaNan...i just want him to think about it ..i just want one small scene..bas..i mean something like when he is going on ranting " i will kill" ..cabir can just come up and remind him ..just a chotu scene..

Introspection, you mean? Usually they don't show any introspection in such cases unless it has a direct impact on MaNan or Manik...Manik would only introspect about the kill thing if Nandu shows fear or apprehension about it in any form or if her trauma is in anyway connected to that as well.

Otherwise it is in Manik's character to want to kill anything that harms his loved ones...Nandu's case mein multiply this characteristic of his 100 times more.

Sorry to jump in your guys's conversation, but I really felt that Nandu sort of went into a shock when she saw him going behind Pandit with a rod in his hand; she knew what he was capable of doing; I remember that last scream and I think that was her undoing.

So they could potentially have her link her trauma (atleast part of it) to how she saw Manik almost killing Pandit and her fear/apprehension. But well, this is just my guess; not sure if they are going to show this or not. Lol LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulEXOLAreYaar

Go to top