Pls CVs Show us this...

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

So on Valentine's day Manik empasized that he will die for her but will NOT KILL anyone for her. The fact that she could do such a thing hurt him to the core. According to him this proved that she did not trust him. That was the main reason which led him to turn away from her.

But now he has  contradicted his own words by almost killing pandit..if Fab 4 had not intervened the other day he might have hit him with rod and killed him.  

Still he has not understood the magnitude of his actions. Pls cvs just show us a scene where he finally understands...let him ponder upon his actions and realize how he went against his own words...let him finally realize that yes he can actually KILL for Nandini..

Manik always used " i will kill you"  very casually all the time...now a days he is uttering these lines quite often..i will kill that pandit...i should have killed pandit..etc etc..Still he hasn't realised the magnitude

Edited by nneeiill - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes this point needs to be addressed. Now that we are on this track, please CVs go the loop properly on the soha and yes bring back soha revelation that she isn't dead. Let Manik know to what extent his mother went too.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why are you late lateef Sam? 🤣

Anyways. Yes this. I am not complaining Manik shouldn't say that or he shouldn't have reacted like that because that's Manik in his core element. Manik is extreme and impulsive. All we want in little introspection on his part.Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 8 years ago
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A little introspection. We all asked for this when the hate track happened. We had the kill or cannot kill debate. But nothing. So about time this was closed and buried. 
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL this is a moot point now...the story has moved so far beyond it that to bring it back would be pointless...as of now the story has shifted to Manik having to rebuild a broken Nandu again...how will him realizing he could KILL for her add any value to that? 

And chalo even past that...after however many days it will take for Nandu to heal, what is the point of circling back to the kill theory? Ya toh ho ki it's a big roadblock b/w MaNan that they need to move past...the fact that he can kill for her doesn't seem to affect their relationship in the current scenario one bit.   Is Nandu scared that he can kill for her?  If yes, then in all the khichdi of showing her trauma over Pandit, that point is definitely not coming through. 
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If dat happens Introspection wil b followed by guilt tripping too. Coz of dat trust thing hate vs hope game strtd nd dat lead to fusion concert nd for da sake of concert nandu took classes under pundit . ya even princi pressurised nsndu to make sure fusion concert happens bt for nandu it was only for manik.
Having said that i personally felt bad for manik den wen nandu's trust faltered though nandu was not at fault .
simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
think they will and maybe because of this they turn pandit into stupid physco so he should realize it and then there should be a convo between them discussing this. i know they confess their feelings and have moved on but would have liked  and will like a scene like that.  
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Why are you late lateef Sam? 🤣

Anyways. Yes this. I am not complaining Manik shouldn't say that or he shouldn't have reacted like that because that's Manik in his core element. Manik is extreme and impulsive. All we want in little introspection on his part.

i know its late ðŸ¤£

but better late than never😆

yea i am not against why he said that coz that how manik is but i want some realziation on his part..atleast when he keep saying i will kill ..i will kill so often and so casually
the whole issue has been forgotten..ek chotu sa scene toh dikha hi sakte hai ðŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: diva82

Yes this point needs to be addressed. Now that we are on this track, please CVs go the loop properly on the soha and yes bring back soha revelation that she isn't dead. Let Manik know to what extent his mother went too.

yea even the soha truth also needs to be brought out..finish all those loops once and for all 
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL this is a moot point now...the story has moved so far beyond it that to bring it back would be pointless...as of now the story has shifted to Manik having to rebuild a broken Nandu again...how will him realizing he could KILL for her add any value to that? 

And chalo even past that...after however many days it will take for Nandu to heal, what is the point of circling back to the kill theory? Ya toh ho ki it's a big roadblock b/w MaNan that they need to move past...the fact that he can kill for her doesn't seem to affect their relationship in the current scenario one bit.   Is Nandu scared that he can kill for her?  If yes, then in all the khichdi of showing her trauma over Pandit, that point is definitely not coming through. 

its not too late..they can still address...infact in today episode itself he kept repeating this line like so many times...thats how i even got reminded of it..else toh this issue is forgotten..
its not about how its related to MaNan...i just want him to think about it  ..i just want one small scene..bas..i mean something like when he is going on ranting " i will kill" ..cabir can just come up and remind him ..just a chotu scene..