Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Moment of the day (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

In second pic see arjun face he is hurt and disappointed. Brilliant expression by all of three.

he is confusing me. he gets hurt when he sees sam with neil. he had tears in his eyes fr hurting sam. he had tears in his eyes when sam threw the sari. 
akhir chahte kya ho?? Cry

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Tis scene was the highlight of sterday's episode. I enjoyed watching jealous Arjun and smirking Neil. I seriously adore Neil and Sam's friendship. I hope the CVs dnt make a mockery out of it by pairing them up 2gether.. Bt seriously, Arjun's jealousy was cute. He likes Sam bt is confused wid his feelings. I wish they showed a bit more of Radhika. She looked pretty in the brown top and white pants. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by rekha.366

In second pic see arjun face he is hurt and disappointed. Brilliant expression by all of three.

he is confusing me. he gets hurt when he sees sam with neil. he had tears in his eyes fr hurting sam. he had tears in his eyes when sam threw the sari. 
akhir chahte kya ho?? Cry
He likes Sam. Bt thn revenge blocks the way and he's confused wid his feelings..

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

Tis scene was the highlight of sterday's episode. I enjoyed watching jealous Arjun and smirking Neil. I seriously adore Neil and Sam's friendship. I hope the CVs dnt make a mockery out of it by pairing them up 2gether.. Bt seriously, Arjun's jealousy was cute. He likes Sam bt is confused wid his feelings. I wish they showed a bit more of Radhika. She looked pretty in the brown top and white pants. 

i feel there is somethng.. arjun might had feelings fr sam earlier but fr his revenge he backed off and shut the doors.. he had tears in 2 scenes fr hurtng sam..
and i really hope ph wont do that after all these they have shown
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
That moment and the one where Samaira says she never wants to see him (Arjun) ever again in her life were my favorites because of the anguish that Arjun seemed to be filled up with in those two moments. Aham and Kashmira are simply tailor-made for these two roles!

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

That moment and the one where Samaira says she never wants to see him (Arjun) ever again in her life were my favorites because of the anguish that Arjun seemed to be filled up with in those two moments. Aham and Kashmira are simply tailor-made for these two roles!

agree Clap
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by veeranu

i feel there is somethng.. arjun might had feelings fr sam earlier but fr his revenge he backed off and shut the doors.. he had tears in 2 scenes fr hurtng sam..
and i really hope ph wont do that after all these they have shown
I dnt think so.. Ever since their first meeting, he has always seemes mysterious.. Sweet towards Sam but his eyes say something else.. One thing is sure, he feels something for Sam

Ri21

OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Ya.. There was power and intensity in their performances today Big smile

Ri21

Go to top