Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Moment of the day - Page 2

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: veeranu

Tis scene was the highlight of sterday's episode. I enjoyed watching jealous Arjun and smirking Neil. I seriously adore Neil and Sam's friendship. I hope the CVs dnt make a mockery out of it by pairing them up 2gether.. Bt seriously, Arjun's jealousy was cute. He likes Sam bt is confused wid his feelings. I wish they showed a bit more of Radhika. She looked pretty in the brown top and white pants. 

i feel there is somethng.. arjun might had feelings fr sam earlier but fr his revenge he backed off and shut the doors.. he had tears in 2 scenes fr hurtng sam..
and i really hope ph wont do that after all these they have shown

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That moment and the one where Samaira says she never wants to see him (Arjun) ever again in her life were my favorites because of the anguish that Arjun seemed to be filled up with in those two moments. Aham and Kashmira are simply tailor-made for these two roles!
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

That moment and the one where Samaira says she never wants to see him (Arjun) ever again in her life were my favorites because of the anguish that Arjun seemed to be filled up with in those two moments. Aham and Kashmira are simply tailor-made for these two roles!

agree 👏
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

i feel there is somethng.. arjun might had feelings fr sam earlier but fr his revenge he backed off and shut the doors.. he had tears in 2 scenes fr hurtng sam..
and i really hope ph wont do that after all these they have shown

I dnt think so.. Ever since their first meeting, he has always seemes mysterious.. Sweet towards Sam but his eyes say something else.. One thing is sure, he feels something for Sam
This content was originally posted by: soni595

Ya.. There was power and intensity in their performances today 😃
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 It was a superhit scene..Naughty smile of Neil, jealous Arj,Angry Sam..superb.. But today they are going to exchange their expressions to each other.. ..
This content was originally posted by: greeshma014

It was a superhit scene..Naughty smile of Neil, jealous Arj,Angry Sam..superb.. But today they are going to exchange their expressions to each other.. ..

Ya. Either today or tomorrow, SamArj are going to dance..  There is gonna be a face-off today between Neil and Arjun...
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veeranu

I dnt think so.. Ever since their first meeting, he has always seemes mysterious.. Sweet towards Sam but his eyes say something else.. One thing is sure, he feels something for Sam

ya lets c the dance then. he cant fake his feelings while dancing we alrdy saw that
Ri21 thumbnail
face off abhi nahi hoga. after the revenge and sam's heartbreak tab hoga
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

face off abhi nahi hoga. after the revenge and sam's heartbreak tab hoga

Ya.. Then Arjun will feel guilty definitely for breaking an innocent girl's heart..