Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: yuvani_fan

Beautifully written 👏 You explained her POV perfectly.. Would love to read further.. Do continue soon..

P.S. Suhani's before marriage surname is Srivastav.

Thank you for commenting as well as the info😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyareddy123

excellent dear..this z wat we want frm suhani character..the answers she gave to yuvraj,pratima and dadi was so correct specially this line'outside this house there is a
world which values my inner
self'wow...
update it soon

Almost all of us want the same Divya. But alas Indian shows have never delivered that.🥱
Thank you for commenting😊
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow beautifully written...
really liked her POV..
looking forward to read more of it...
Continue soon
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice. I want Suhani to be like this. Her answers to Yuvraaj, pratima and all were apt. That's how a sane person can reply. I'm tired of doormat Suhani. This one is fresh. Please continue.
anamika13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Intresting story
I love this confident suhani
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha10

Wow beautifully written...

really liked her POV..
looking forward to read more of it...
Continue soon

Thank you. 😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

Very nice. I want Suhani to be like this. Her answers to Yuvraaj, pratima and all were apt. That's how a sane person can reply. I'm tired of doormat Suhani. This one is fresh. Please continue.

Thank you. This version is my way to show that skin colour does not matter and characters do not change over night.

NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika13

Intresting story
I love this confident suhani

Thank you😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please update soon. I love this ss
NidhaA thumbnail

Part - 2

Suhani let the fresh morning air clear her head. Six hectic months later she needed it very much. Between her new job, settling into a new house and dealing with the inevitable questions about her past she had just about lost her head these past months. Nonetheless she was happy and felt free during the time. Perks of removing herself from the shackles of a false marriage.

She was a lazy bum when it came to taking care of her body. But in this new chapter of her life she had decided to make that a priority as well. Hence she was sitting in the park near her apartment doing yoga. She had learned a few basic moves off the internet. Until she could find time to join a yoga class and also money this will have to do. An hour later she got up to head home. On her way to the exit she saw the petite form of a woman lying shivering on one of the park benches. The unexpected rain of the previous night had completely drenched the poor thing. Gently Suhani touched the woman's shoulder and turned her. She could not believe her eyes.

"Thanks Priyanka" Suhani smiled at her friend and flat mate taking the bag from her "Sorry for disturbing you on your free day"

"Well what are friends for" Priyanka smiled "Speaking of, how's your friend?"

"Her temperature has come down. Thankfully she was only exposed to the rain for one night. Her main problem is undernourishment. The doctor thinks Soumya has been starving for a few days"

Though I wonder why Suhani added to herself.

"I guess we won't know until she wakes up. College friend?" Priyanka asked.

"School and college both. Had lost connection with her for sometime" Suhani replied as truthfully as she could. "You can leave if you want to Pri , I am okay over here"

"Hey it's my free day and I think you can use help. Why don't you go and change your dress, I will wait here" Priyanka offered

"Thanks again" Suhani smiled.

"No sweat hun" Pri winked at her in a friendly gesture.

All through changing her dress and getting a coffee , Suhani's mind was on the condition she had found her once best friend in. Looking utterly desolate and lying shivering on a park bench. Soumya should have been at the Birla House, enjoying a life of luxury as Yuvraj Birla's wife and Dadi's favourite bahu.

"What went wrong?" Suhani mused out loud.

"Earth to Su" Priyanka called her "Your friend is up, the nurse is checking on her. I told her that her saviour will be here in a moment"

"Oh!" Suhani exclaimed. She had no clue how to deal with Soumya "I guess I will go in then" she handed her coffee to Priyanka

"I will wait outside" Priyanka smiled.

With thoughts running at the speed of a mile per minute Suhani entered the hospital room. Soumya's head turned towards the noise and her eyes widened.

"Su!" a shocked and tired whisper left her parched lips as tears began flowing down her eyes.

"Hello Soumya" Suhani gave her a small smile.

"I will be back in an hour with your injection" the nurse smiled at them, before walking out.

Deafening silence filled the room once the door closed behind the nurse. Soumya's distress was noiseless and Suhani had no idea on what to say to her once best friend.  With snail like pace Suhani reached near Soumya's bed. As she was about to touch Soumya's hand to comfort her, she was surprised by the other girl hugging her.

"I am so so sorry Su! So sorry!" Soumya managed to say between now loud sobs I do not deserve an ounce of kindness or forgiveness from you. I am a terrible person"

"It's been months Soumya. I have moved on and closed that part of my life. Its water under the bridge now" Suhani gently squeezed her friend's shoulder.

Soumya slowly let go of her and gazed into Suhani's eyes. She could see genuine forgiveness in them.

"Still it's true that I don't deserve any kindness from you. You should have left me on the bench. My own mother has disowned me" Soumya's voice was barely audible.

"How long has it been since you last spoke to her?" Suhani enquired.

"Seven months" the other girl replied.

Suhani sighed "She is your mother Sou, a phone call can solve things"

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Suhani raised the essential question "Care to explain how you landed up on the park bench?"

Soumya looked up to the room's ceiling "I guess you deserve to know"

"There is no obligation Soumya"

"I was kicked out of the Birla House. A fitting punishment for what I did to you"

"What?" Suhani's brow creased "You were going to marry Yuvraj , then how come"

"Both of our lives were changed by the same thing Su, Dadi's obsession with skin colour and appearance" Soumya faced her friend

When Suhani still looked confused Soumya elaborated "She found another girl for Yuvraj. Someone who in her eyes was better looking than me"

Suhani was left speechless.

After Note :

Sorry for the late update. Life has to be taken care of. Do read and comment.😊