Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
seriously now!! hubby wife call eachother from so many names specially wife..aur servant ko servant bolne pe bada gussa aa raha hai..he forgot she was best friend with that servant, she always defended him..ranveer was servant so uske baatein sunne mein uski mahanta nahi uski majboori thi but ishani ki koi makboori nahi thi k woh apne servant se dosti kare..
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LovelyLakshmi-

</div>
<div>
i agree with ur words but both ishveer r stupid

all is done due to baa, disha and chirag b4 and now amba and ritika...they made her think ranveer is happy with ritika..so again she did tht only for his happiness...but how is she thinking like tht...wen she clearly saw love in ranveer's eyes wen he again saw her?

again she is over him...and always in cloud nine..i'mn't saying she shudn't be happy..she must...but she gave him up and suddenly this change...this is something which only can happen in ekta's world

even ranveeer back then got over and lead normal life even wen ish is absent and wen she
s supposedly dead

and they claim ishveer love so much..yes they do..but cvs have to do justivce for the love they built..but they never do in the name of drama

Hey 😊 You know IshVeer might be stupid but there intention has almost everytime been good and noble . About the villians in their life all I can say is that they love there Family immensely , even when many of their familymembers have brought so much pain to them .

I think she is thinking like that , because her biological father left her mother alone , and she does not want the same to happen to RI. I don't think Ishani is happy, agree that she should confront him but just as much as she is giving pain to Ranveer she is giving the same pain to him as well. Whenever Ranveer is sad, upset and in pain you can see the same emontiones and pain in Ishaani's eyes.

Ranveer always assumed that she came back, I agree CVs could do a better job to show that RV vas a living zoobie .

But if you see who he was With Ishani after marriage and how he is With RI after her living With him you can see a big different from the smile in his face , to bodylanguage etc. In the start he did not talk to her if it was not about her healt or work.

Ishani cares about shikhar as a friend. Ranveer cares about Ritika as friend .

Thank you for commenting , and letting me know Your view πŸ˜‰
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: afreenaamna

seriously now!! hubby wife call eachother from so many names specially wife..aur servant ko servant bolne pe bada gussa aa raha hai..he forgot she was best friend with that servant, she always defended him..ranveer was servant so uske baatein sunne mein uski mahanta nahi uski majboori thi but ishani ki koi makboori nahi thi k woh apne servant se dosti kare..

Wife and hubby can Call eachother name , like Ranveer called her Sunny πŸ˜‰ But when as a servant you were terribly trown out of a house where you thought you were among Your own . Then you work hard to make a name for yourself, I think he always wanted to more than a servant , to feel more worty.

Ishani and Ranveer 's friendship was ruined when he was trown out of the house , after the first leap she started hating him so when she says that she was being Nice to him for hamdard and natak then ofcouse it will be hard to remember the friend. Because you think it was symphati and drama.

He said to Ishani that it hurted when he had worked so hard and achieved so much , yet some still just saw him as a driver , than it hurts. Yes it was something he wsa , but it hurts when People only see that about you not Your hard work, not what you have achieved and how you are as a person.

From the first episode , we saw from RV point of view that one of the Things he loved about Ishani was that she saw him more than a servant , she saw him as friend , a equel. When you tells that was because she pittied him , and that she newer stopped hating him after the first leap that is pretty painful.

Thank you for commenting , and letting me knew Your view πŸ˜‰
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: john909

why is it that people are associating ranveer's current actions with his ego? it is not ego it is bitterness which is filled in his heart thanks to ishaani's so called sacrifice which has brought nothing but pain for ranveer. if he had ego issues, there were many moments before where it could have been seen. first he was happy only coz the love of his life was happy. even though it was one sided, he was happy, then he after marriage ishaani played with his heart and his one sided feelings which craved for one moment of reciprocation from ishaani. regardless of why ishaani did that, from RV's pov, his very foundation of love was shaken by ishaani's betrayal. yet we all expect that RV should be like before, accept whatever is coming at him. no matter what ishaani does to him in the name of aashiqui which is stupidity in this case, if ishaani is concerned, he is not allowed to even feel betrayed, angry or hurt.

RV is constantly living in pain, anger and betrayal so i am not surprised at his actions right now. so far attacking ishaani's dignity is concerned, in that ishaani has not left RV with anything but pain. she has constantly insulted him and hurt him by her harsh words so why is RV's actions inappropriate considering he is doing this out of anger and bitterness?

Well said , I agee the Word ego might be wrong. Ofcourse he allowed to feel betrayed , angry or hurt after all his was broken in the worst scenario. His love for Ishani had always been unselfish and unconditional , I agree With everything you said you said everything very well πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ Have nothing more to say , apart from that I agree With you πŸ˜‰

Thank you for commenting , and letting me know Your opinion πŸ˜‰
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_femir4ever

thank you.. πŸ˜ƒi have watched almost all ishveer scenes but cant watch all the epis as i rearely find free time😭i too like shikar but for ishani there is one and only ranveer vaghela..i stopped coming on IF long back but ishveer ki waja se comment karna hi pada😳 i know they are soulmates they have 2 be toghether but ekta!! i cant trust her and her cvsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
BTW whats ur name?
Im Maha😊

Hey Maha , you have a beautiful name πŸ˜‰ My friends Call me MM , so you can Call me that 😊
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MM123456

Wife and hubby can Call eachother name , like Ranveer called her Sunny πŸ˜‰ But when as a servant you were terribly trown out of a house where you thought you were among Your own . Then you work hard to make a name for yourself, I think he always wanted to more than a servant , to feel more worty.

Ishani and Ranveer 's friendship was ruined when he was trown out of the house , after the first leap she started hating him so when she says that she was being Nice to him for hamdard and natak then ofcouse it will be hard to remember the friend. Because you think it was symphati and drama.

He said to Ishani that it hurted when he had worked so hard and achieved so much , yet some still just saw him as a driver , than it hurts. Yes it was something he wsa , but it hurts when People only see that about you not Your hard work, not what you have achieved and how you are as a person.

From the first episode , we saw from RV point of view that one of the Things he loved about Ishani was that she saw him more than a servant , she saw him as friend , a equel. When you tells that was because she pittied him , and that she newer stopped hating him after the first leap that is pretty painful.

Even shakti calls Radika SUNNY😳
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Even shakti calls Radika SUNNY😳

I know 😊 That is so cute 😳 πŸ˜† Love there friendship and bonding offscren and onscreen 😳
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MM123456

by names i did'nt mean honey, coochie coo, baby n all..from names i meant actual names like useless, looser n all that kinda names..i dont get it when hero does this with heroine then those hero's get extremly popular like but if heroine does that then she is the most heartless cruel b*tch..even though when ishani said ranveer was his servant was nothing but the truth n he has forgotten so easily that she use to treat him like his family..
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
bang on post
perfect dear
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: afreenaamna

by names i did'nt mean honey, coochie coo, baby n all..from names i meant actual names like useless, looser n all that kinda names..i dont get it when hero does this with heroine then those hero's get extremly popular like but if heroine does that then she is the most heartless cruel b*tch..even though when ishani said ranveer was his servant was nothing but the truth n he has forgotten so easily that she use to treat him like his family..

Thanks for clarifying ;) I totally understand what you are saying , and belive that neither should a man talk like that or a women , espically when two peole love eachother.  Yes , it is true that Ranveer was a servant and his not upset about that fact , he is upset that she did not see him more than servant like he believed ( but we know the true ) when RV said mean thing's to Ishaani at the hate track I felt that equel wrong as Ishani calling him servant.

Both have hurted eachother , just as they have brought happiness into eachother eyes, here hoping that when they reunite , that they heal the scars they have given eachother and that they becomes a stronger couple 😳