Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tnzila

ritika when she agree to marry with shermn tah time i was 100% shure she doing just for ranveer.

remember kite day when ishveer flying kite that time ritikas expression was expressing fishy fishy.

i am watching this show from starting and just bcz of ranveer's love for ishani..
during the hate track i feedup from this show bcz of ranveer's behavior with ishani was so bad but still watching but in now days it not bearable to watch the show๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I really did not think RI would be negative , but when I saw the video when she pushes Chirag , then I believed that she is the NeXT villian. But when I see the old episode now , I realise she was evil for a while. Agree the kite scene , her Expression was very fishy .

Same her dear, me to watching from the start . I feel in love with this show because of Ranveer 's love for Ishani , and was very happy that Ishani realized her felings for him . But was hard to see RV say soem cruel thing and some of his action we all did not like it . But we got some really good scenes , but now is the most difficult phase for us and IshVeer as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Agree dear , it is difficult to watch the show nowdays , only way I am able to survive the show now is this forum ,the beautiful People here and , ff's , IshVeer vm and old episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope it helps a little for you as well ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's try to stay positive together ๐Ÿค— And help eachother through this difficult phase โค๏ธ
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes dear soon we will get them back again ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnzila

yes dear soon we will get them back again๐Ÿค—

In sha Allah very soon

๐Ÿ˜ณ

It is getting late her now , so good night dear ๐Ÿค— Take care โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
tellme thumbnail
Originally posted by: MM123456

In sha Allah very soon

๐Ÿ˜ณ

It is getting late her now , so good night dear ๐Ÿค— Take careโค๏ธ  ๐Ÿค—

good night sweet dream  u to take care ur selfโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
hey..i was just about to write a similar post after confiding soo much emotions inside me after starting watching this serial..khair will write here only..
I agree with u totally.. i started to watch this serial from around the end of march,the epi where ishani tried to commit suicide but shikar saved her.i asked about the story 4rm my sis and found the remaining from help desk...although i started to watch this serial bcz of arjun ( i really liked him as mayank) but after knowing the story i coulnd stop loving ishveer...their chemistry was bang on ( from the few epis i have watched after knowing the story )unfortunately i have started watching this show at a very wrong time ๐Ÿ˜”but all i can say is i couldnt find any fault of ranveer in all this...what he has done to deserve this much of pain๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผishani..no matter how much noble her intentions were has brought ishveer in such a bad situation that there is no way out ..why the hell is all this sacrificing natak..kis k liye ?????? ritika ?? woh kaun lagti hai tmhari ??here ranveer also has a fault that he is showing ri as his wife to the world but hasnt ishani already heard rari convo at godown ...i dunno how can be soo much mahaan..she is not only ruining her and ranveers life but also of shikar,but heard the spoilers that she will tell him the truth..will it mean k she will really move on with shikar,then whats the whole point of sacrificing ?sorry to say but she is acting totally dumb!!
1 more thing from what i got from this forum is people are comparing rv and shikar love for ishaani..?how? there situations were totall different .ranveer loved ishani when he has nothing no money no status ..where as shikar has everything..ishani family are not against shikar but the were like damons always ready to degrade ranveer๐Ÿ˜ตand shikar doesnt have a devil mum to handle whereas ranveer mother is just a black mark on devine mother's name..she doesnt care 4 her sons hapiness even a little bit..
i dont know how everything will be sorted out by cvs but if any cross marrige will happen that i will call it quits..

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha_femir4ever

hey..i was just about to write a similar post after confiding soo much emotions inside me after starting watching this serial..khair will write here only..
I agree with u totally.. i started to watch this serial from around the end of march,the epi where ishani tried to commit suicide but shikar saved her.i asked about the story 4rm my sis and found the remaining from help desk...although i started to watch this serial bcz of arjun ( i really liked him as mayank) but after knowing the story i coulnd stop loving ishveer...their chemistry was bang on ( from the few epis i have watched after knowing the story )unfortunately i have started watching this show at a very wrong time ๐Ÿ˜”but all i can say is i couldnt find any fault of ranveer in all this...what he has done to deserve this much of pain๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผishani..no matter how much noble her intentions were has brought ishveer in such a bad situation that there is no way out ..why the hell is all this sacrificing natak..kis k liye ?????? ritika ?? woh kaun lagti hai tmhari ??here ranveer also has a fault that he is showing ri as his wife to the world but hasnt ishani already heard rari convo at godown ...i dunno how can be soo much mahaan..she is not only ruining her and ranveers life but also of shikar,but heard the spoilers that she will tell him the truth..will it mean k she will really move on with shikar,then whats the whole point of sacrificing ?sorry to say but she is acting totally dumb!!
1 more thing from what i got from this forum is people are comparing rv and shikar love for ishaani..?how? there situations were totall different .ranveer loved ishani when he has nothing no money no status ..where as shikar has everything..ishani family are not against shikar but the were like damons always ready to degrade ranveer๐Ÿ˜ตand shikar doesnt have a devil mum to handle whereas ranveer mother is just a black mark on devine mother's name..she doesnt care 4 her sons hapiness even a little bit..
i dont know how everything will be sorted out by cvs but if any cross marrige will happen that i will call it quits..

Hey :) Fist of all welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰ You know I like shikhar , but not as Ishani's lifepartner that only Ranveer can be after my opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š I would recomend you to watch it from the start to know ๐Ÿ˜‰ You know agreed wth everything you said , you said everything so well that I have nothing to say more ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

The thing is that IshVeer love eachother immensly, but they also love there Family and freinds when most of those People have been against there hapiness for the sake of there own hapiness ๐Ÿ˜•

One thing I can say my friend , is that IshVeer are meant to be , they are soulmates ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to the IshVeer Club ๐Ÿ˜ณ
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: MM123456

Hey :) Fist of all welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰ You know I like shikhar , but not as Ishani's lifepartner that only Ranveer can be after my opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š I would recomend you to watch it from the start to know ๐Ÿ˜‰ You know agreed wth everything you said , you said everything so well that I have nothing to say more ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

The thing is that IshVeer love eachother immensly, but they also love there Family and freinds when most of those People have been against there hapiness for the sake of there own hapiness ๐Ÿ˜•

One thing I can say my friend , is that IshVeer are meant to be , they are soulmates ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to the IshVeer Club ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒi have watched almost all ishveer scenes but cant watch all the epis as i rearely find free time๐Ÿ˜ญi too like shikar but for ishani there is one and only ranveer vaghela..i stopped coming on IF long back but ishveer ki waja se comment karna hi pada๐Ÿ˜ณ i know they are soulmates they have 2 be toghether but ekta!! i cant trust her and her cvs๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
BTW whats ur name?
Im Maha๐Ÿ˜Š
tellme thumbnail
hii maha welcome to the froum๐Ÿ˜Š
brlint post dear.

Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with ur words but both ishveer r stupid

all is done due to baa, disha and chirag b4 and now amba and ritika...they made her think ranveer is happy with ritika..so again she did tht only for his happiness...but how is she thinking like tht...wen she  clearly saw love in ranveer's eyes wen he again saw her?

again she is over him...and always in cloud nine..i'mn't saying she shudn't be happy..she must...but she gave him up and suddenly this change...this is something which only can happen in ekta's world

even ranveeer back then got over and lead normal life even wen ish is absent and wen she
s supposedly dead

and they claim ishveer love so much..yes they do..but cvs have to do justivce for the love they built..but they never do in the name of drama

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why is it that people are associating ranveer's current actions with his ego? it is not ego it is bitterness which is filled in his heart thanks to ishaani's so called sacrifice which has brought nothing but pain for ranveer.  if he had ego issues, there were many moments before where it could have been seen. first he was happy only coz the love of his life was happy. even though it was one sided, he was happy, then he after marriage ishaani played with his heart and his one sided feelings which craved for one moment of reciprocation from ishaani. regardless of why ishaani did that, from RV's pov, his very foundation of love was shaken by ishaani's betrayal. yet we all expect that RV should be like before, accept whatever is coming at him. no matter what ishaani does to him in the name of aashiqui which is stupidity in this case, if ishaani is concerned, he is not allowed to even feel betrayed, angry or hurt. 
RV is constantly living in pain, anger and betrayal so i am not surprised at his actions right now. so far attacking ishaani's dignity is concerned, in that ishaani has not left RV with anything but pain. she has constantly insulted him and hurt him by her harsh words so why is RV's actions inappropriate considering he is doing this out of anger and bitterness?
Edited by john909 - 8 years ago