The pain of being called a servant from your soulmate

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys 😊 Here I am once again with my weird post 😆 😆 Sorry if I am borring anyone !

So since CVs are not giving me IshVeer , I am watching old episiodes , and today I watched 4th december episode and the heartbreaking episode 16th march

Two different episodes , the first one where we saw IshVeer getting closer, Ishani standing up for RV and proving to him and us that she have started to care about him.

The other one is a heartbreaking episode where she ask him for divorce. Yes , her intention are nobel.

What these this two episode have in common ?

What I found is the word servant being brought up in the both episode

In the 4th december , Ishani ask Ranveer if he was offended and hurt when Disha's friend had called him a driver and servant, Ranveer admitted to Ishani because he trusted her and was being open, honest and vulnerable by saying that it hurt that he had worked so hard but the servant tag did not og away. After that the topic was brushed up with comic, non - jhok and romance between them.

Then happened one of the heartbreaking episode of MATSH , when Ishani says she does not even like his face which was oppisate of what she said int 4th december episode , then she keep telling him who much she loves Chirag and then she calls him her driver and servant and ask for divorce.

The pain of being called servant/ driver from the person who is your bestfriend , soulmate , lifepartner , wife and the love of your life. I don't love Ishani as much as Ranveer does, but her word's breaked my heart.

Many have said that RV should have read the love in her eyes, after all he has known her from childhood. But what do you do when the person who once said she knew who''s wife she was and was proud of being his wife, what do you do when the person you only wanted to se apnapaan in her eyes and one day when you try to see apnaapaan not just apnaapan (not love) , but then you remeber the Words : servant / driver

Maybe the word would not have hurted as much when it comes from the person who once defended him when someone called him driver , it makes it worse when she says all was a natak , because then he thinks Ishani never stopped hating him from the first leap.

All he dared to hope for was to live with seeing apnapaan in her eyes, but one day something happened when he saw love in her eyes.

But then both of them were bruttaly taken away from him (apnapaan and love ) , then RV realisethe apnapaan he thought he had seen in her eyes after marriage was all a drama.

Does it makes sence , why she had compleately shattered him.

People are saying that he is trying to prove her charakterless ( no way am I defending that ) , some People are saying that is he not believing that Chirag tried to rape her .

Well when Ishani herself said that all of it was a drama to get his money , then ofcouse he will think that all of it was a lie , and Chirag did not try to rape her. Afterall Ishani admitted (which was a lie ) that she was having affair.

But still he did not believe her , saying that she was hiding it. Keep saying that Ishani did not murder chirag.

Then when he wants to visit her in the jail , and the jailor says something about Ishani loving someone , RV runned as a crazy man when someone have given him last hope just to bee shattered once again.

Then came the most awaited F2F , when Ishani gives RV her life just to take it from it once again . Saying that he was a driver's son.

People says tha he is attacking her dignity etc. by trying to prove that she is charakterless but Ishani attaked his dignity also by first giving him hope that she never saw his as driver then to kill it all and atack at the most vulnerable point. RV is doing the same against Ishani.

Not saying IshVeer is Perfect , but all I want to say that this two can only heal the scars they have given eachother and can only truly be happy with eachother.

AND please don't give up, we dont want Ranveer to give up on Ishani , then I don't want us to give up on IshVeer .

As much as they frustrate us with there sacrifation , stupidacy etc. We all IshVeer fans love them and only wish the best for them

PS : Sorry if I did not make sence , and sorry for typos.Edited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
I started watching MATSH since ishveer's wedding don't know much about the past events but this is so obvious that ishani is doing all this on purpose. she's been fighting with everyone for ranveer why does he have to believe that she gonna say the same things to him that she always fought against. I've started watching MATSH on rishtay and I'm enjoying it a lot. it makes it bearable to watch the latest episodes. ranveer only remember s his love. even if he doubts ishani's love he should at least remember her friendship
Originally posted by damzel17

I started watching MATSH since ishveer's wedding don't know much about the past events but this is so obvious that ishani is doing all this on purpose. she's been fighting with everyone for ranveer why does he have to believe that she gonna say the same things to him that she always fought against.I've started watching MATSH on rishtay and I'm enjoying it a lot. it makes it bearable to watch the latest episodes.ranveer only remember s his love. even if he doubts ishani's love he should at least remember her friendship

Hey dear , I know Ishani 's intention are nobel , but you know it get's hard to see through Someone's facade when Ishaani says she never saw him as her driver , then she says that was all a drama for the sake of her love for Chirag , when RV will try to think about all the past times when Ishaani said all those Nice Words it is obviose he will think about it only being drama from her side when it meaned everything for her.

Ishaani hated him after the first leap , and after there marriage Ranveer thought that slowly he was gaining her trust and respect. Then she tell's him that it was just a drama , so he thinks that she does not love him.

I would like to recommend you to watch before ther marriage 😊 I am not really good with Words.

Ans about RV forgetting her love , but remembering his. Well Ishani made sure to that , as I said RV admitted to her that he was hurt when a stranger still assumed his as a driver , can you imagine the pain when it comes from the person that you thought loved you.

Even Ranveer did not believe her at first , he said that the person who understand I come just by the Wind , the person who find a excuse to spend time with my , the person who becomes a joker for my sake , if that is not love then what is.

Even in the jail scene , when the jailor said that Ishani loved someone ,RV ran because he had a small hope that it was him

Yes Ishaani is fighting against everyone , but RV did the same at the first phase when he a servant and tries to save her from chirag and when he tries to show her Chrag's true face after the first leap. He fought against his mother , when his mother said that she was pregnant with Chirag's child. He fought for her after she called him driver , when his mother and the lawyer called her a murder. He had said that " we are not divorced yet, my wife is not a murder,"

So both have fighted for eachother

How can he remeber there friendship , when he thinks that Ishani never stopped hated him since the first leap . He thinks all was a drama Edited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
haha plzz don't take it personally sorry if I've unintentionally hurt ur feelings. trust me I'm only watching the show for ranveer. maybe u didn't get my point or maybe I couldn't say what I exactly meant. I agree that it's mainly ishani's fault but ranveer is also wrong why is his ego bigger than his love?? only here i find him wrong ( thats my perspective maybe u dont agree but thats ok v all have our own points of view :-) ab dekho na ego ego k chakar mai ritika ko propose kar dia. ishani ko pata hai k ranveer pe kis baat ka kia reaction hoga but as rv has always claimed to "know" ishani he has no clue about what shes up to.ishani's sacrifice is very irritating no doubt without thinking or analysing she opting to sacrifice. she wants ranveer's happiness but from which angle does she find him happy I have no ideahum becharay fans phase gaye hain inke is chakar mai. and I was talking about the childhood wali friendship not the before n after marriage. a few epi back on rishtay telecast ishani fought with chirag (their first meeting) because he called ranveer servant. n when ba didn't let him eat during some wedding she brought him food n stuff like that. I was talking about those days dearEdited by damzel17 - 8 years ago

haha plzz don't take it personally sorry if I've unintentionally hurt ur feelings. trust me I'm only watching the show for ranveer. maybe u didn't get my point or maybe I couldn't say what I exactly meant. I agree that it's mainly ishani's fault but ranveer is also wrong why is his ego bigger than his love?? only here i find him wrong ( thats my perspective maybe u dont agree but thats ok v all have our own points of view :-) ab dekho na ego ego k chakar mai ritika ko propose kar dia. ishani ko pata hai k ranveer pe kis baat ka kia reaction hoga but as rv has always claimed to "know" ishani he has no clue about what shes up to.ishani's sacrifice is very irritating no doubt without thinking or analysing she opting to sacrifice. she wants ranveer's happiness but from which angle does she find him happy I have no ideahum becharay fans phase gaye hain inke is chakar mai

Arrey I did not feel bad at all 😆 😉 And I did not take personal , just was trying to explain what my post was about 😊 And I hope you did not take anything personal or felt bad , then my sincer apoligies.

I agree it is RVs ego that is talking now , which really annoys me . But I think it is because she Attached him at his most vulnerable part the first time when she ask for divorce , says everything was just a drama and then calls him a driver. Second when f2f happens , when he almost dies then she calls him driver. So I think that ego is from there.

I felt really bad for Ishani , even these 2 scenes , because I knew it breaked her heart as well by breaking his heart. I think none of them are Perfect , and as much as they can bring love in eachother's life because they love eavhother the most , when they hurt eachother it hurts the most 😭

I understand everything you said dear 😳 We Ishveerfan want stronger couple after they reunite , they can bring twist in there life so long IshVeer stay together and handle it 😳

Sorry if you felt I attacked you personali , I respect your views dear and have many of the same thoughts as you as well 😉 I am just not so good with Words when it come to expressing myself.

Hug 🤗
not at all please don't apologize. I'm new here will take a while to get to know and understand each other so please bear with me

ishani is reminding me of Edward Cullen :P such a stupid sacrifice but he realized his mistake before it was too late I hope ishani too realizes her mistake sooonnn! haha

XOXO :)

not at all please don't apologize. I'm new here will take a while to get to know and understand each other so please bear with me

ishani is reminding me of Edward Cullen :P such a stupid sacrifice but he realized his mistake before it was too late I hope ishani too realizes her mistake sooonnn! haha

XOXO :)

Welcome to the forum 🤗 The People are very nice here , I hope you join Our conversation and discution and have fun 😳 😉

Nice comparrison 😆 😉 Me too 😉 Hahaa

hiii dear
in today episode when ishani saying ranveer tum bewkoof ho mere piche bhagte rhte ho like this i felt very bad for ranveer and just remember the scence in 4th dember episode when ranveer drunk chitali kara and he was so happy bcz ishani called him husband sub ke samne how much he was happy he was dancing so ishani known very well which are the weak points of ranveer and always she attack him on that points.
ishani knowns all things this about ranveer bcz ranveer always express his love for her but ishani never so he cant understand her pal main ye kiya khti he pal main kiya bichare ko..

Originally posted by tnzila

hiii dear
in today episode when ishani saying ranveer tum bewkoof ho mere piche bhagte rhte ho like this i felt very bad for ranveer and just remember the scence in 4th dember episode when ranveer drunk chitali kara and he was so happy bcz ishani called him husband sub ke samne how much he was happy he was dancing so ishani known very well which are the weak points of ranveer and always she attack him on that points.
ishani knowns all things this about ranveer bcz ranveer always express his love for her but ishani never so he cant understand her pal main ye kiya khti he pal main kiya bichare ko..

Hey dear 😳 Hope you are doing well 😉 I was not able to watch the episode today 😭 I will have to watch the recap tomorrow 😉 Sha said that 😭 Poor RV 😭 😭

I agree with you , she know's his weak Points , especially after their marriage . Ranveer was open and vulnerable, yes RV know's her but she was smart when she wanted him to hate her , she atacked all the weakest and vulnerable Points , so he won't think she is lying to him now 😭

Really want them to heal eachother , and Ishani should do something for Ranveer when the reunite for all the tears she brought in his eyes , for her tears and Our tears

When I watch the old episodes now , I understand RV's anger and action more ( don't like iT) but understand it . And RI 's true colors sign was actually from the start , crazy we did not se at that time 😆
ritika when she agree to marry with shermn tah time i was 100% shure she doing just for ranveer.
remember kite day when ishveer flying kite that time ritikas expression was expressing fishy fishy.

i am watching this show from starting and just bcz of ranveer's love for ishani..
during the hate track i feedup from this show bcz of ranveer's behavior with ishani was so bad but still watching but in now days it not bearable to watch the show😡😡😡