India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Ashlok conversation... (Page 2)

krithi1990 Goldie
krithi1990
krithi1990

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely. I like yesterday scene. Both actors gave the perfect and natural
 expressions  without over.  I want to tell again and again that they are living their characters in this 

show. A man can't control himself when his beloved one is near him with wet dress. Avinash gave

the perfect expression in that part. Shrenu gave the innocent look , irritating look , sympathetic look 

and merciful look towards Shlok perfectly. Totally they must fully eligible to get award for lifting this

sinking show to reach the shore without any damage.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiieakashavaniDhth1Prads

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Agree that scene was awesome both doing a great job...
And asusal CV didnt show detali in case of ashlok.. But they give every single tiny detali on Other side characters..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiieakashavaniDhth1

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Prads...Agree with you...AShlok Scene ...Especially  the last Convo.. was ...Meaningful  and Beautiful. 
It potrayed...Shlok's Pain of missing Astha...His Longing...And his Confession...was Emotionally touching...Astha's  Heart too...She is Feeling him...now willmfeel for ..Shlok more...and follow  him too.

Loved that Scene...it can't  be like...before..the situation  is very different . .and the truth  changed him ...and nature are mellowed too...So it was  beautiful  now.

krithi1990SajiieDhth1Prads

padmajag Senior Member
padmajag
padmajag

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Prads...Agree with you...AShlok Scene ...Especially  the last Convo.. was ...Meaningful  and Beautiful. 
It potrayed...Shlok's Pain of missing Astha...His Longing...And his Confession...was Emotionally touching...Astha's  Heart too...She is Feeling him...now willmfeel for ..Shlok more...and follow  him too.

Loved that Scene...it can't  be like...before..the situation  is very different . .and the truth  changed him ...and nature are mellowed too...So it was  beautiful  now.

Shlok is a strong magnetic character he knows how to attract his Iron piece. 
But yesterday in that scene I saw his pain of missing Aastha and also the fear if she didn't  get her memory back. 

Our DQ as usual will start to go behind him and will try to help him out of the pain like what see did in Swati track and going to fall again.

Why do there scene intensity  is toned down ? 
Is it CV's intention or SP team order or our leads request , don't know 

SajiiePradsnim_var

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmajag

Originally posted by akashavani

Shlok is a strong magnetic character he knows how to attract his Iron piece. 
But yesterday in that scene I saw his pain of missing Aastha and also the fear if she didn't  get her memory back. 

Our DQ as usual will start to go behind him and will try to help him out of the pain like what see did in Swati track and going to fall again.

Why do there scene intensity  is toned down ? 
Is it CV's intention or SP team order or our leads request , don't know 
Padma...The Intensity of AShlok  Still Exsists...It  was Toned down According  to present situation
But still Emotionally  intense...too. ...Astha is now Bharkha. ...and fearing Shlok...So Shlok is controlled now...that's  all...only...Ashlok scenes being abrupt instead of  being  shown in detail...is irtitating and frustrating...watching unnecessary  side characters  whole biography...CVS ..Prob..not Actors...at all.

SajiieDhth1nim_var

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Prads  I loved that scene...he was lost in that scene.,,he knows she is so near yet so far.,.his heart calls out to her and she is unable to control her attraction towards him and caring for him...
She is so sure that he loves his astha truly even after IS filled her mind with so many lies ..only thing she don't know she is astha herself..

Only thing is that I am so much irritated with extras now..not at all interested in prathiba , renuka drama..I want to see my ashlok in detail but cvs will never give that...I don't know who is responsible for this ...

krithi1990Dhth1Pradsnim_var

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Thnx guys..for wonderful responses to my post..was busy yesterday so cudnt reply to each one of u..
Sorry for tht..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhth1

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv19

Thanks prad s for positive post.

Well dear..i wud love to make positive posts provided CVs n actors give me tht opportunity..i hv no interest in makin all negative posts..bt if CVs r hell bent then i m not left wid any option bt to make negative posts..

Edited by Prads - 13 May 2015 at 7:47am

Go to top