Posted: 8 years ago
I just loved the Ashlok convo at the end of the episode..
it was fabulous..

their expressions, body language everything was perfect..πŸ‘

the way Shlok cudnt keep his eyes off her, the way he was getting drawn towards her n how he lost himself n was abt to burn his hands in fire while he was lost in her..everything was beautifully portrayed..

When he says tht Astha s his life and he s nothing without her, i cud feel his pain there..

on the other hand Astha's heart s acknowledging Shlok n she s feeling strange connection wid him..bt at d same time little surprised to c the way she s getting drawn to him n how she s unable to stop herself..getting confused at the same time..

their connection was visible in tht scene...

after a long long time i really njoyed Ashlok scene..it was worth a mention..

though it was not as awesome as last jungle scene..bt it was not at all bad..

in whole episode..more than their nok-jhok i luved ths scene..

Astha's traits r coming out slowly to forefront and now she s curious to know abt his Astha n their love story...now whether she wl consider ths as her pet project n whether this curiosity within her to  know abt him n his love story will further draw her to him needs to b seen in future epis..

that was def mineee favoriteee sceneee of todaaay β€οΈ
 I agree  with you Prad -  today's ASHLOK scene - their convo was very symbolic !!!! In fact  over  the last a few episodes - I have been observaing  the growing sexual tension between them which is very aesthetically shown  by the directors !!!!! -   and acted by AVINASH & SHRENU !!! -  
 Conflict between  Aastha & Barkha - portraying very nicely  by SHRENU !!!! Very   good Direction !!!!

Shlok's inner pain / controlled desire - also very nicely portrayed by AVINASH -  Good direction !!!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
Beautiful post Prads .. Wanted to make a post on barkha .. No time πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Prads

I just loved the Ashlok convo at the end of the episode..
it was fabulous..

their expressions, body language everything was perfect..πŸ‘

the way Shlok cudnt keep his eyes off her, the way he was getting drawn towards her n how he lost himself n was abt to burn his hands in fire while he was lost in her..everything was beautifully portrayed..

When he says tht Astha s his life and he s nothing without her, i cud feel his pain there..

on the other hand Astha's heart s acknowledging Shlok n she s feeling strange connection wid him..bt at d same time little surprised to c the way she s getting drawn to him n how she s unable to stop herself..getting confused at the same time..

their connection was visible in tht scene...

after a long long time i really njoyed Ashlok scene..it was worth a mention..

though it was not as awesome as last jungle scene..bt it was not at all bad..

in whole episode..more than their nok-jhok i luved ths scene..

Astha's traits r coming out slowly to forefront and now she s curious to know abt his Astha n their love story...now whether she wl consider ths as her pet project n whether this curiosity within her to  know abt him n his love story will further draw her to him needs to b seen in future epis..

Beautiful post dearπŸ˜ƒ
Totally agree Prads...they were bang on...shravi rocks...and shrenu was looking so pretty in that wet look ...aww nobody can resist her 

Only sad part is it was rushed and there was no continuity...tks to the editor...
Wanted cvs to concentrate more on ashlokh yesterday not on Parthiba and Jo Sid renuka...

Iam sure they shot how ashlok reached that hut but was chopped mercilessly to give importance to Parthiba and that loud mouth renuka ! 
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
Thanks prad s for positive post.
I agree with you completely. I like yesterday scene. Both actors gave the perfect and natural
 expressions  without over.  I want to tell again and again that they are living their characters in this 

show. A man can't control himself when his beloved one is near him with wet dress. Avinash gave

the perfect expression in that part. Shrenu gave the innocent look , irritating look , sympathetic look 

and merciful look towards Shlok perfectly. Totally they must fully eligible to get award for lifting this

sinking show to reach the shore without any damage.
Agree that scene was awesome both doing a great job...
And asusal CV didnt show detali in case of ashlok.. But they give every single tiny detali on Other side characters..
Prads...Agree with you...AShlok Scene ...Especially  the last Convo.. was ...Meaningful  and Beautiful. 
It potrayed...Shlok's Pain of missing Astha...His Longing...And his Confession...was Emotionally touching...Astha's  Heart too...She is Feeling him...now willmfeel for ..Shlok more...and follow  him too.

Loved that Scene...it can't  be like...before..the situation  is very different . .and the truth  changed him ...and nature are mellowed too...So it was  beautiful  now.