India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

wierd feeling !!!!

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
not sure but I think ragini's marriage is coming up. story has to move on swaragini can't keep sitting in their father's house.u can oppose.share ur views.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 12 May 2015 at 1:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
The show has just started they r yet to solve the problems of shekhar's household..plus shekhar and Misti just got married..I don't think marriage is on cards for any other character soon..the future episodes will b about sanskaar and his past..I am not expecting any marriage as of now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vt-Cllittleliar

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
dadi & Hitler maheshwari continuous mentioning about it. if this time laksh is moving towards ragini he must stick to his decision at least give ragani a chance she is not that bad may be she will not disappoint laksh coz 4 her his happiness matters a lot
matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

dadi & Hitler maheshwari continuous mentioning about it. if this time laksh is moving towards ragini he must stick to his decision at least give ragani a chance she is not that bad may be she will not disappoint laksh coz 4 her his happiness matters a lot

Deepika sweety i know u really like ragya and i too thought  that their story line could have been explored in a very interesting manner becoz of the character clash but wanting this pairing at the cost of a charater's prestige is not rightSmile

'' at least give ragani a chance she is not that bad''<<<  NOT BAD?ragini is amazing..she boldly broke off her engagement in front of DP for the sake of her families reputation, she single handily  managed an insane guy armed with a weapon,she rejected dadi's offer to get her married to lakshya for thee sake of her father's happiness ,she has time and again helped ppl even  when she disliked them whether it b soumi (in the past) or sanskaar's  mum ..you ,me and many viewers can see her qualities...even lakshya acknowledges  her kindness but we can't deny the fact that he loves swara...why would we want a guy for ragini who failed to fall in love withe her...who has time and again rejected her...for whom she would b a second choice...would we  like ragini to b in a marriage where she has to try and win lakhsya's love?..u know she deserves better deepika...u never know what will happen in the future coz the show has just started now but forced marriage will b wrong at so many levels. i am not saying there is no hope for ragya coz anything can happen on indian shows but character's development is more imp.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteishqwaalalove

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top