Questions raised by me for PRAGYA

Posted: 8 years ago
This is not a bashing post, it's just my take on the character. I am NOT at all against her, but some questions are raised on her by me and some mere expectations. Not much !!

Does an excuse of getting pregnant in front of Pragya is needed to get two people unite by her ?

Okay she is doing good job in uniting Aakash Rachna but all the long scrounging lecture she gave the two lovers to unite implied on RaBul too !
Fine RaBul knows their limits are bit more sensible than the latter duo that they didn't loose their control before marriage, Bulbul didn't get pregnant or what, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve to get married to each other.
Rather than supporting them, she stopped their marriage in temple. There also she should have convinced Bulbul, for the sake of two lives, she very well knew that Purab loves Bulbul this much (she saw Purab's horrendous outburst day before marriage at the hospital herself) that he and Alia won't be happy at all after getting married , three lives will be turning into hell. Her sister will never move on in her life, then why this step wasn't taken at that time ?

Just because Purab ran from the marriage, leaving behind a girl sitting there on mandap and what now? Isn't she herself responsible for making a groom elope against his wishes at first place, again leaving behind a girl at that very mandap only, which she lashed at Purab of doing so ?

At that time what would have happened in case RaBul would have got married, then whole truth in front of Abhi would have come, that Purab loves Bulbul and not Pragya. On max to max Abhi would have accused Pragya in front of family of being selfish & not a nice 'bahu' .But even then if Pragya would have tried to explain the family the consequences of that marriage, just like present she is showcasing her guts in front of everyone and is standing for them, things would have turned out betterDadi would have understood things like the way she did on Dussehra, she made Abhi understand that what all Purab did was 'right', if he doesn't love Alia, then their is no point of getting these two married. 

Pragya would have got lashed out at that time by Mehra's , the way she is getting now, she cared about her mother at that time (though I still fail to get her aspect on this, she knew after the marriage, she's gonna be thrown out, rather she was herself packing her bags, so that would not have affected her mother), now also, Sarla has already got one heart attack before,why is not Pragya thinking about her mother's well being? What all she is doing for Tanu's baby or Rachna's baby could result into conditions which can give her mother a second heart attack, that sounds even more scary !

She knew very well what all Purab and Bulbul was doing that was 'JUST' because of her happiness, when she confronted Bulbul about Purab's acceptance to Alia alliance, she at that very moment figured out, that her sister was doing all this because of her, she even asked her "tu itna pyaar karti hai mujhse " (you love me to this extent)
When she asked Purab about his decision, he even presented her with view that he is doing this for Bulbul's wellbeing which lies in your's happiness, and with this your's and Abhi's relation will get time and something better may happen. 

At that scenario also she could have done some intentional deeds to be in bad books of family, so that she makes her way out of the house, of a forced marriage where everyday she gets bullied by her husband,his girlfriend and sister. She could have moved out of this MM, go back to the her own world, get RaBul married, stand by her sister. She should have thought that the person who is not even at this much fault (neither Bulbul was involved in any filthy plotting like by Alia, nor she can be blamed for any hypocrisy as Purab being accused of hiding the truth from Alia and Bulbul) why she deserves all the torture of a loveless life. 

Some may come up that Pragya wanted to save Bulbul from the wrath of Abhi and Alia after knowing how cruel they were, hello if you move out of that place,and dare anyone touch your sister. You live in a metro city, there is Police, when on national television you can accuse the rockstar of the country for being some unfair, selfish, playing with a girl and defending his brother, then why the heck you can again stand against him on television only????
Yaar you yourself is an educated prolific professor, if people like you only wont stand against the injustice, then what can you expect from other in the country. 

Things more to come, she'll be saying some illicit words for Dadi (frankly speaking I find them true LOL) , she'll be getting slap for that! This she is doing for her duo goals, one toh about Akash Rachna only, but more precisely for her motive to get some hatred (for just Akash Rachna, things could have been put forward in better way) . Now what it terms her selfish or selflessly selfish (coz the reason behind it is TaBbi relationship
Selflessly Selfish sounds weird, but I always have this word for Pragya, whenever I compare her doings for Bulbul's wellbeing or anything, for Bulbul's part I always find her thinking about her own than her sister, and for people whom she loves or associates more (like Abhi and Sarlaa maa) and when it comes to what is she thinking about herself, then it comes out, she is thinking about every other person for instance about Tanu and Alia too except for her and her sister. Forbid me for calling her dumb for that too, one may can present her state or thinking leading to all this, but at the end of the day , it is called being dumb only!

Actually all I wanna ask, why everything for everyone except Purab and Bulbul ? Strong Pragya, daredevil Pragya, fake Pragya doesn't come forward for RaBul? Why she gives up for them? Why she doesn't show any required guts for them...?? Why she takes their love, lives for granted when she is very well aware of the dynamics associated with it.

One thing more I wanna suggest her, stop using the excuse of your sister for every single thing. You wanna stay away from your husband for a night, so ya I will convince maa that I have come for Bulbul. You want to leave for anywhere else for some every other deed, but you defend that I have to go to meet Bulbul. You want to get hatred from your husband over point, and you are like, if Bubul will come to know about this, she'll be so proud so me (though she cleared things to Abhi later, thanks to her for this) You wanted to divert Suresh's mind for getting Akash Rachna married , again you used your sister's love life excuse for this. That you couldn't get my sister so you don't want happiness of your own sister how lame was that, like urghhh. When the man himself has moved on, has seen the pure love of two in their eyes, accepted it, why the hell you are making your sister life more complicated by bringing back her old lover into picture again. Why you want to scratch some scars that were on a way to heal ? Seriously I am scratching my head on this!!!

Bulbul's life is not a joke, that whosever wants to play with it, in whatever way can do, maybe not for one's own happiness, then for other people's happiness also NOT!

Bulbul is always like di di jaap, one can't expect the same from Pragya as she clearly mentioned that in her life only two things matter, one her mother , second her love ,but Bulbul even after getting her love keeps Pragya above anything else. Fine I don't want Pragya to go overboard with her sister love like Bulbul does, but atleast do something good for her too, which actually brings share of happiness in her life, don't complicate things more intentionally or unintentionally, if you can't contribute other way. After seeing you getting Aakash Rachna married in temple and stopping RaBul's wedding, when things can be put into same frame (if not exactly, then to an extent toh definitely!), I am forced to raise questions on your sister love :(

I am here for a very healthy discussion, anyone wanna put any kind of cents forward for anything, you are most welcome! My knowledge about any aspect can be limited regarding her character, if you wanna put light on it, go ahead!
But still wanna welcome anything, criticism, justification, arguments about the post, feel free, as long as we do things in some sorted out way, good dignified language!

Thanks for reading !
Much love!
Ritzee 

Hey Ritzee😊
Amazing Post πŸ‘

Even I have the same complaint from Pragya, that why she never takes stand for her sister's love, why she always takes her for granted πŸ˜’
When Pragya was getting Aakash Rachna married, I was everytime just cursing her for not let being RaBul married in mandir πŸ˜‘, for stopping their marriage and now getting these two married like this, with exact your same reason, there is a bride seated behind again in MM, why you have no worries about her now, why no worries about Sarla maa now, why all your lame worries come for RaBul only 

This mandir scene bruised my old memories of RaBul getting married there back in temple only, how amazing it would have been now, that was about six months back, and look till now they are not married πŸ˜­

I completely agree with your each and everything πŸ‘πŸΌ

One person who will be always blamed behind RaBul not been able to get married will always be Bulbul's real sister Pragya herself , can't forgive her for this ever πŸ₯±
Your post brought me to some reality 
Everyone always curses Alia for being the worst sister to Abhi, but in actual she is the one who has given Abhi his this wife which is thought to be correct for him.
And there is Pragya in Bulbul's life, because of whom Bulbul always have to suffer, to loose Purab or for getting partial behaviour from her mother.

In short :
Alia becomes the reason for uniting AbhiGya & Pragya becomes reason to separate RaBul 

Now the irony continues, which type of sister is bane or boon for real😲

Abhi will get all his happiness after accepting Pragya wholeheartedly, and RaBul will be left their to suffer for lives if they get separated πŸ˜­

Pragya and her double standards with Bulbul πŸ˜‘😑, why she always messes Bulbul's life πŸ€’
Today her speech to Suresh, I hated it completely πŸ˜‘, again using Bulbul, gadde hue murde ukhad rahi thi πŸ€’ 
I have a doubt ...
Is rAbul only to make up Abhigya ..

They met and fell in love that paved way to abhigya marriage ..
After that purab and bulbul got seperated for them..
Worked together for them ..
They did so many things for them ... Abhigya story is so much related to them ..

Now that abhi and pragya is in love with each other .. Rabul is needed for them..

Finally what I want to say is no characters in the show are stable everyone are used by cvs to move the track the way the want
I myself question Pragya on various decisions she took for herself in her marriage with Abhi. But I just want to discuss one thing here- her stand on RaBul.

When Pragya married Abhi, she just knew BB was in love with Purab who was her employer. It's on the second day of her wedding, she realizes Purab was engaged to Aaliyah and had betrayed her and Abhi because of BB. That itself takes away a lot of credibility for Purab- then, how does Pragya believe Purab is right for BB?

Later BB and Purab realize what has happened due to their love affair and in order to make up for it, BB separates from Purab. Purab should have taken full responsibility to help out Pragya and show Abhi his blunder, nevertheless BB tries to control the damage.

Pragya does ask BB and Purab to think over their decision, but how can Pragya really ship RaBul when she knows Aaliyah was promised by Purab?

Again, during Puliyah wedding fiasco, it's very immature and inconsiderate of Purab towards the Mehras to run away from the mantap and even try to marry BB the very same day. BB didn't really want to marry Purab either at that point. Pragya stops them because how can she allow one girl's home built (BB's) while another one's dreams were just burnt (Aalu's)? And Purab had decided to marry Aalu and Pragya even asks him to stay on one side at some point, but Purab shows his indecisiveness again. I don't think Pragya should have told RaBul to elope and marry while Sarla Maa would cry to heart attack and the Mehras (her husband's home) were shamed! Nor did BB want something like that.

But in due course Pragya and Abhi realize Aaliyah's love had turned into an obsession and it's at that point Abhi figures of BB's love for Purab was way more deserving than Aalu's. And he sets up RaBul marriage. I don't think it would have looked right in the bigger picture if Pragya had gotten RaBul married or they themselves married. The Mehras needed to let Purab go because he had wronged them not once but twice. And Abhi takes that decision on behalf of Aaliyah.

I do not agree with Pragya making Rachna-Aakash married without telling the Mehras or Srivastavas either, but that's a different matter since she has her own motives too at some level.

I do disagree with various actions of Pragya for herself but not RaBul.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
It's all complicated friends..

Purab bulbul abhi pragya Aaliya

All these 5 are responsible for the havoc...I don't wnat to blame any single person..

Nobody did what they have to do ..

I don't think purab running away is a mistake but I wish he would have told abt AaliyA to bb..

I wish abhi would have talked to purab before hitting him...

I wish pragya dint bear abhi and Aaliya torture for any reasons...

I wish bb tell abhi about their affair ...

So many other things too...

Please don't think in a single person pov..
All 4 characters of the show are good in their own ways and have done some mistakes ...

Regarding pragya considering abhi more than her sister.. Remember purab also considered bb above everybody including abhi who was his childhood friend..

Purab and pragya are the same .. They are completly lost in love and want to do anything for their love..

That may make them look stupid or selfish but they are not..

Other than things about their love they are smart and sensible ..

Originally posted by -Tia-

I myself question Pragya on various decisions she took for herself in her marriage with Abhi. But I just want to discuss one thing here- her stand on RaBul.

When Pragya married Abhi, she just knew BB was in love with Purab who was her employer. It's on the second day of her wedding, she realizes Purab was engaged to Aaliyah and had betrayed her and Abhi because of BB. That itself takes away a lot of credibility for Purab- then, how does Pragya believe Purab is right for BB?

I don't agree on this, that Pragya was not having credibility on Purab, that he is not right for Bulbul, first of all if he is not right for Bulbul, then not for the daughter of MM too. Secondly I guess if after Bulbul, anybody knew at that time, how much Purab loves Bulbul, that was Pragya only. Pragya do believe that all this sacrifice Purab was doing of getting married to Alia, was because of Bulbul only. They both have talked during the period between AbhiGya wedding & Purab Alia wedding, Puarb told Pragya his inner feelings, that he wants Bulbul to marry someone, with whom she can stay happy, in her happiness, lies his. His own life doesn't matters much now. Pragya was shown touched by his words. Not even this, whole hospital fiasco, day before wedding, Purab's emotional outburst in front of Pragya only, you mean to say couldn't prove extent of his love for Bulbul. 
If she couldn't get belief on Purab for her sister, then how is she so much betting on Akash, who toh two times he has betrayed Rachna in more filthiest manner than Purab. Akash has actually harmed Pragya but Puab never intentionally did something purposely to harm Bulbul. His one drunk speech, proved his love in front of Pragya, then Purab's love was very very much visible in front of her.

Later BB and Purab realize what has happened due to their love affair and in order to make up for it, BB separates from Purab. Purab should have taken full responsibility to help out Pragya and show Abhi his blunder, nevertheless BB tries to control the damage.

Pragya does ask BB and Purab to think over their decision, but how can Pragya really ship RaBul when she knows Aaliyah was promised by Purab?

Here in current situation also, there is a promise made by Akash to a girl, that he will marry her. In whatever way you see, a girl is left there on altar, just because she is a mere side kick, her feelings are not shown, that doesn't mean she is not hurt. If Pragya knew Purab promised Alia of wedding, she very well came to know this thing from Abhi-Alia-Purab that now Purab in a way betrayed his friend by rejecting his sister for her sisiter. Purab stood for Bulbul, leaving behind everything, he can be said wrong for Alia, but not for Bulbul.
And if more reasons of shipping them are needed, she very well knew how much her sister was suffering in all this, on engagement day of Purab Alia, she was the one who saw those tears, those sufferings from which Bulbul was going through. In private also, if anyone was there in front of whom Bulbul ever expressed that time was Pragya only. She told her, that when she closes eyes, it seems perfect with her love, when she opens, a reality, where her love has gone.
Pragya used to say at that time, that the pain she suffered due to rejection of Suresh, that her love can't be in her life, she never wanted Bulbul to go through it. But when Bulbul was in that deep pain, she actually did nothing.

Again, during Puliyah wedding fiasco, it's very immature and inconsiderate of Purab towards the Mehras to run away from the mantap and even try to marry BB the very same day. BB didn't really want to marry Purab either at that point. Pragya stops them because how can she allow one girl's home built (BB's) while another one's dreams were just burnt (Aalu's)? And Purab had decided to marry Aalu and Pragya even asks him to stay on one side at some point, but Purab shows his indecisiveness again. I don't think Pragya should have told RaBul to elope and marry while Sarla Maa would cry to heart attack and the Mehras (her husband's home) were shamed! Nor did BB want something like that.

Exactly same thing is happening here, one girl's (Racna) home built, while another one's dreams burnt (Sudha). If she can let happen these things here, then why not there? Here also girl's family is going through same shame which Mehra's might have got there. Sarla maa,she got heart attack in both the cases, whether Bulbul married Purab or not, the fact Purab loves Bulbul and not Pragya's sister in law, was enough for her to get heart attack. Rather here she is more vulnerable to second heart attack, if she gets to know what all Pragya is doing in terms of disrespecting her family, daadi like this. I am not getting why Pragya is not thinking about her mother at all here. At those two situations in terms of family reputation differs. And on the name of family reputation, lives are not turned into hell. So many times Mehra's family reputation was thrashed into pieces by Pragya herself, when she stood against them for Rachna on national television, Raj is in jail, rockstar himself has seen jail so many times. If then family reputation can be put on stake, then why not for Bulbul, why she is taken granted, or why everything is kept above her happiness?

But in due course Pragya and Abhi realize Aaliyah's love had turned into an obsession and it's at that point Abhi figures of BB's love for Purab was way more deserving than Aalu's. And he sets up RaBul marriage. I don't think it would have looked right in the bigger picture if Pragya had gotten RaBul married or they themselves married. The Mehras needed to let Purab go because he had wronged them not once but twice. And Abhi takes that decision on behalf of Aaliyah.

I don't care about BIG picture, on the show nothing is good on that frame, you can see neither Pragya falling in love with Abhi,as she being an educationist falling for a man who harassed her rather than standing against him, Rachna getting married to Akash, that guy left her two times, used her, insulted her family, on big picture single independent mother taking care of all sounds better. Here also if RaBul would have got married that time, fine for a coursewhile, they might have faced family dejection (which they faced even after not getting married, both Arora's and Mehra's almost disowned them, they were just left alone). During MMS track, they by helping Pragya could have got redemption in front of families, people would have understood their love and accept them too , things would have proceeded, and looked as good as they are now in other two couples life also.

I do not agree with Pragya making Rachna-Aakash married without telling the Mehras or Srivastavas either, but that's a different matter since she has her own motives too at some level.

That's the thing, she has her own motive here too, that's why I use term selfishly selfless, here her other own motive is giving her power to stand, there it was only RaBul , for which I was not at all able to see this strong, daredevil, fake Pragya. 

I do disagree with various actions of Pragya for herself but not RaBul.

I still think, she takes RaBul most for granted, in a way they come in her life, provide her support at her worst times when nobody is standing with her, and then they leave. She may feel bad for them , but saddest part is do nothing for them. if not for anyone else, then altleat she could keep these two abovery Alia and Tanu, her deeds are pleasing towards the vamps or wrongdoers, which she herself knows rather than the love birds.

Originally posted by harisha_kb

I have a doubt ...
Is rAbul only to make up Abhigya ..

They met and fell in love that paved way to abhigya marriage ..
After that purab and bulbul got seperated for them..
Worked together for them ..
They did so many things for them ... Abhigya story is so much related to them ..

Now that abhi and pragya is in love with each other .. Rabul is needed for them..

Finally what I want to say is no characters in the show are stable everyone are used by cvs to move the track the way the want
@bold I completely agree on that , these characters are being used by cvs in any possible way to take the story further.

But then that becomes part of their character only. If every blame is to be put on cvs, that why he/she is behaving like this, then toh nothing is there substance to discuss about anything. And here I guess little bit responsible toh I can hold Pragya for not letting RaBul getting married that day in the temple, when the speech of destroying three lives she was giving to Akash Rachna for getting married, held very well true for RaBul too ! 

Originally posted by harisha_kb

It's all complicated friends..

Purab bulbul abhi pragya Aaliya

All these 5 are responsible for the havoc...I don't wnat to blame any single person..

Nobody did what they have to do ..

I don't think purab running away is a mistake but I wish he would have told abt AaliyA to bb..

I wish abhi would have talked to purab before hitting him...

I wish pragya dint bear abhi and Aaliya torture for any reasons...

I wish bb tell abhi about their affair ...

So many other things too...

Please don't think in a single person pov..
All 4 characters of the show are good in their own ways and have done some mistakes ...

Regarding pragya considering abhi more than her sister.. Remember purab also considered bb above everybody including abhi who was his childhood friend..

Purab and pragya are the same .. They are completly lost in love and want to do anything for their love..

That may make them look stupid or selfish but they are not..

Other than things about their love they are smart and sensible ..

I agree all four characters of the show are good in their own way and each one of them have done some mistakes, fine on that!

I have no problem in Pragya keeping Abhi above her sister, the way I don't have problem in Purab keeping Bulbul over Abhi, what is that according to Pragya with Abhi comes a whole package of whom she needs to take care, like Alia, daadi, MM reputation and now even Tanu. She as a daughter in law of that house has to take care of all this, but that doesn't mean in all that she forgets about Bulbul, what that girl has done, that she deserves not even this much importance.
Atleast once a while toh she might have done anything for uniting RaBul, to stand against injustice.
Why the hell RaBul are taken for granted by everyone, they are humans, don't they deserve to get happiness. So what if they are young, not those elderly,haven't crossed their limits , that doesn't mean they don't deseve each other.

We all know she loves Abhi alot, that's a separate thing, but my questions are raised on her sister love, more friendship love toh Purab has shown till date than I could see any visible forms from Pragya.

Okay to be in straight , Pragya do loves Bulbul, there is no doubt in it, she will never try to harm her, but this is truth also, she could not do anything for her actual happiness, for giving her love back to her. What I felt she didn't even put any effort in it. 

Originally posted by RabulLover

Hey Ritzee😊
Amazing Post πŸ‘

Even I have the same complaint from Pragya, that why she never takes stand for her sister's love, why she always takes her for granted πŸ˜’
When Pragya was getting Aakash Rachna married, I was everytime just cursing her for not let being RaBul married in mandir πŸ˜‘, for stopping their marriage and now getting these two married like this, with exact your same reason, there is a bride seated behind again in MM, why you have no worries about her now, why no worries about Sarla maa now, why all your lame worries come for RaBul only 

This mandir scene bruised my old memories of RaBul getting married there back in temple only, how amazing it would have been now, that was about six months back, and look till now they are not married πŸ˜­

I completely agree with your each and everything πŸ‘πŸΌ

One person who will be always blamed behind RaBul not been able to get married will always be Bulbul's real sister Pragya herself , can't forgive her for this ever πŸ₯±
Hey thanks for understanding πŸ˜Š

@bold Exactly this thing happened with me, though I didnt watch episode myself, but reading all the updates and everything, took me to that scenario only, that what if RaBul would have got married at that time, what all she is preaching at present, or taking stand defines for that moment also.
There she wasn't even needed to organise a wedding, Purab very well did that , it's just that she made a wrong entry at wrong time, and stopped the wedding πŸ˜”

I will be really blasting or mad at Pragya if NOW also RaBul wedding doesn't happen and she is not able to do anything for them, for her sister, for her love when she is now very well sure that she ships them, Purab is the most appropriate guy for Bulbul.

But at present I do want to believe that RaBul wedding will be happening, so nothing that bad against Pragya di, RaBul loves her, so why can't RaBul fans love her πŸ˜†
She is few of those characters in the show, who atleast thinks about RaBul welfare and good being, if not she does anything for them in visible form, but them they are in her prayers always. Let's not hate her, there are more people like Alia-Tanu-Corporator for having all her hatered !!

So cheer up now, and be positive in a hope everything will turn out positive for RaBul too πŸ˜³