Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The Girl With A Broken Smile. (Page 3)

..RS.. Goldie
..RS..
..RS..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
AwesomeClap
thks 4 making this post..Hope this will put some sense into those insensitive/ignorant peopleSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sansai

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Wow...so beautifully written.

I just hope some people here read this and understand what Nandini is going through rather than just judging her. I can't understand how some people can use such pathetic and immature arguments to prove that Nandini doesn't deserve Manik. Come on people, get real. Burst the bubble you live in. It is more likely for a girl who has undergone trauma to behave like Nandini than for a Monster Manik like guy to change into Prince Charming. And that is Reality. 

Edited by leanne_1983 - 13 May 2015 at 12:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sansaiAmbyliciousMKrayZee

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I haven't watched the episode, so do excuse me if this is not a particularly informed comment. But pushing people away in order to cope with something like this is something I can definitely relate to. Harassment of this kind can make you feel unclean, it can make you wonder if you could have done something, anything to avoid it, and didn't because you were dumb or careless. Whether you should have seen it coming, whether you should have known better. You try to feel safe by hiding yourself, because that way no one can look at you and decide to hurt you. And if there's a loved one in your life who won't let you hide, who refuses to leave you alone and let yourself fade away, who will stay and bear the brunt of your anger and your tears and your insecurities and your fear and all the pig-headed behaviour which arises from it-- your first reaction would be to push them away, flinch away from them because they see all of you, they make you feel so vulnerable that all these walls you are trying to put up between yourself and the world, they become nothing in the face of such dogged persistence. But most importantly, you can't let them go, not really, because you love them too much.

Oh wait. That began to sound like Manik from somewhere in the middle. ErmmBut we were talking about Nandini. Cut out of the same cloth, maybe ? He had his fears, let her have hers. Both are more similar than we would like to believe.

Just keep the psychos away, and give these poor kids some time to grow up together or we will be writing these angsty posts forever. LOL

Aditi and Zee, that was a lovely read. You two make a fab team. :)

Edited by BoxedIn - 13 May 2015 at 12:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pavi_Ambyliciousmissvioletmadhu245MKrayZeeSayali_23EXOLCat.charminggenie

deepa2012 Newbie
deepa2012
deepa2012

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
OMG ... may I just say THANK YOU for this post before I say anything else please. ... I am so so glad. ...so damn happy to read this. ... THIS THIS people. ... Why is it so difficult to understand the trauma of a victim. ... like WHY... Confused I was seriously questioning my sanity last night. ... Post after post ... comment after comment. ... so disappointing. ... Did the girl or anyone in her place needed to get raped before people would accept that she is suffering or maybe not even then. ... not mentioning the REAL cases and the varied reactions to them ... This is the reason why victims don't come out in the open. .. This girl was taken against her wishes. .. tied up. ..put in a box ... touched damnit ... Touched AGAINST HER WISHES. ... Why wouldn't she feel violated. ... WHY NOT. ... she had no idea what the Pandit would do to her ... Initially this girl was numbing away the pain ... her focus was getting justice for herself and as Manik said to stop the Pandit from doing this or even worse to someone else. ...Slowly the trauma had to set in ... She is bound to feel dirty. ..she is questioning everything she belived in ... she is questioning her very existence. ...she is blaming herself. ...so very natural it all is. ... as she said,. she is lost ...she has to find herself back and Manik will be there justclike she was there for him in the pastc...it will take time but she will respond back to Manik . ... actually it takes a lot of time to come out of a trauma like this but this is serial world and going by KY2 past history, the makers won't go too deep or dark here ... so can't we keep a little patience here ... Can't we appreciate the makers for keeping it real ... as real as they could of course given the reaction in the forum. ... I am very appreciative of what the makers have done with Nandini ... A big THANK YOU to them for giving a small glimpse of what Nandini is feeling. ... and thank you once again for the post. ... much appreciated. ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sansaiAmbyliciousMKrayZeeCat.

LiveLaughLove.. IF-Dazzler
LiveLaughLove..
LiveLaughLove..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
It's Absolute Love Dear Hug
U Have  Described Each And Every Emotion What That 17 Year Old Is Going Through So Beautifully Thumbs Up
Loved It Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sansaiMKrayZee

Gattu_007 Newbie
Gattu_007
Gattu_007

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot team India forums. I am totally agree with the story and the fact that showm in KYY. There are many girls who might hv experienced the same but due to the fear they are unable to express bcz thy knw dt the society they lives in, only believes on proof.No one is intetested to know the reality. But the girl who has lost her innocence & confidence cnt restart her life normally without a moral support of someone who can really hold her. In Nandini's case, she will bcz the love like manik is with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sansaiMKrayZee

sansai Newbie
sansai
sansai

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Thank u for the post team .Its really touching

MKrayZee

ameerafatima Senior Member
ameerafatima
ameerafatima

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Lovely...
You wrote sol beautiful way it touched my heart...
Loved it 
The explanation of each word was clear...

MKrayZee

Go to top