Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gattu_007 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks a lot team India forums. I am totally agree with the story and the fact that showm in KYY. There are many girls who might hv experienced the same but due to the fear they are unable to express bcz thy knw dt the society they lives in, only believes on proof.No one is intetested to know the reality. But the girl who has lost her innocence & confidence cnt restart her life normally without a moral support of someone who can really hold her. In Nandini's case, she will bcz the love like manik is with her.
sansai thumbnail
Thank u for the post team .Its really touching
ameerafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely...
You wrote sol beautiful way it touched my heart...
Loved it 
The explanation of each word was clear...

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BoxedIn

I haven't watched the episode, so do excuse me if this is not a particularly informed comment. But pushing people away in order to cope with something like this is something I can definitely relate to. Harassment of this kind can make you feel unclean, it can make you wonder if you could have done something, anything to avoid it, and didn't because you were dumb or careless. Whether you should have seen it coming, whether you should have known better. You try to feel safe by hiding yourself, because that way no one can look at you and decide to hurt you. And if there's a loved one in your life who won't let you hide, who refuses to leave you alone and let yourself fade away, who will stay and bear the brunt of your anger and your tears and your insecurities and your fear and all the pig-headed behaviour which arises from it-- your first reaction would be to push them away, flinch away from them because they see all of you, they make you feel so vulnerable that all these walls you are trying to put up between yourself and the world, they become nothing in the face of such dogged persistence. But most importantly, you can't let them go, not really, because you love them too much.

Oh wait. That began to sound like Manik from somewhere in the middle. 🤔But we were talking about Nandini. Cut out of the same cloth, maybe ? He had his fears, let her have hers. Both are more similar than we would like to believe.

Just keep the psychos away, and give these poor kids some time to grow up together or we will be writing these angsty posts forever. 😆

Aditi and Zee, that was a lovely read. You two make a fab team. :)

Because this sums up my thoughts too and also since for a long long time , I have ranted , discussed , "hoped" with my Box for something like this, it feels befitting I use her words. It was very bittersweet for me .😆

Nandini  chose not go home, be with her friends or her loves , she was alone , standing contemplating herself. Her words that she is lost, she has no sense of her own judgement . Her berating that she told everyone to be "careful" and her she herself couldn't see. The guilt, the memory, the thought that she erred, she made a mistake. It spoke of a girl who had enough,yet she blamed it all on herself, this happened when every defense mechanism fails. Very Manik like , who blames himself for everything . so very similar, we accepted Manik's fears , time to understand Nandu's.

Great Post!!😳