The Girl With A Broken Smile. - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Loved loved loved it ! You have said it so beautifully. You are blessed with words !

Thank you for this post. Please post this message everywhere incl. the CV's so they know that some people get their message and appreciate it too...

πŸ‘
Makes me think what these girls will do if one of their friends goes through what nandini went through. will they call her overacting and she should be back to normal in one day. 
Im shocked that fangirls can understand manik's pain but not a girl's pain. I always thought girls biggest enemies are themselves proved right again 

Very insensitive! I sometimes feel like for some fans nandini has no identity but only tolerate her because manik loves her or else they will ignore her like the other girl casts.
Edited by Paytonlee - 8 years ago
take a bow grls...so beautifully u both hav described nandini in ur wnderful wrds...in real lyf evn a touch of a stranger in a wrong way takes away ur sleep fr several n8s...n in ds case its hr own teacher goddam guru ams student ,she is bound to react in such a manner...she cnt b normal injust one n8 dt wd hav been ridiculus fr me...,often wen we r too lost we dstanc ourself frm d rest of d wrld especially dose hum we r close to ...nandini's state has been described beautifully by u guys... πŸ‘
Absolutely beautifully written...
As much as I m surprised to see few members out here bashing Nandini ... I m glad thr are few who are sensible too...

As I said in one of my earlier posts... Its relief at least Manik understands Nandini is going through and is trying his best to support and help her...

Thank u for this post...
WOW.. u have written so beautifully. πŸ‘πŸ‘
I could actually feel what nandini must be going through. It made me think of what all I went through.
I have faced a similar situation in life and I know how it feels. My first reaction was also to blame myself and i pushed all my loved ones away from me as I thought i didn't deserve their love. I even misread some of their feelings as pity which made me feel even more pathetic. As someone rightly pointed out, u tend to retreat in a shell and keep thinking about the situation again and again ,blaming yourself for not understanding the intentions earlier and not listening to people's warnings. You keep repeating the scene in front of your eyes wondering what if u had done something differently, u wish u could turn back time and change things. Its a vicious circle of blaming oneself, self pity, staying alone, having depressive thoughts which takes a lot of strength to break it. 

It took me time and lots of love and support to get over it but I did it and so will Nandini. Thats what I love about this character that she is so human and so nicely written. Plus niti's acting does full justice to it. Its sad how ppl here have a tendency of over reacting on every lil thing. Thank god, I didnt have such ppl around me at that time otherwise I wouldnt have been able to recover.

Whenever I felt hurt and thought of giving up,d manik in my life told me 'Nobody said its going to be easy, but once its over it'll make u a stronger and wiser person' and I will always be there for u no matter what.  That's the line that kept me going in my darkest days and looking forward in life even today.

Thanks a lot for this postπŸ‘πŸ€—

love
Amby

Edited by Ambylicious - 8 years ago
AwesomeπŸ‘
thks 4 making this post..Hope this will put some sense into those insensitive/ignorant people😊
Wow...so beautifully written.

I just hope some people here read this and understand what Nandini is going through rather than just judging her. I can't understand how some people can use such pathetic and immature arguments to prove that Nandini doesn't deserve Manik. Come on people, get real. Burst the bubble you live in. It is more likely for a girl who has undergone trauma to behave like Nandini than for a Monster Manik like guy to change into Prince Charming. And that is Reality. 
Edited by leanne_1983 - 8 years ago
I haven't watched the episode, so do excuse me if this is not a particularly informed comment. But pushing people away in order to cope with something like this is something I can definitely relate to. Harassment of this kind can make you feel unclean, it can make you wonder if you could have done something, anything to avoid it, and didn't because you were dumb or careless. Whether you should have seen it coming, whether you should have known better. You try to feel safe by hiding yourself, because that way no one can look at you and decide to hurt you. And if there's a loved one in your life who won't let you hide, who refuses to leave you alone and let yourself fade away, who will stay and bear the brunt of your anger and your tears and your insecurities and your fear and all the pig-headed behaviour which arises from it-- your first reaction would be to push them away, flinch away from them because they see all of you, they make you feel so vulnerable that all these walls you are trying to put up between yourself and the world, they become nothing in the face of such dogged persistence. But most importantly, you can't let them go, not really, because you love them too much.

Oh wait. That began to sound like Manik from somewhere in the middle. πŸ€”But we were talking about Nandini. Cut out of the same cloth, maybe ? He had his fears, let her have hers. Both are more similar than we would like to believe.

Just keep the psychos away, and give these poor kids some time to grow up together or we will be writing these angsty posts forever. πŸ˜†

Aditi and Zee, that was a lovely read. You two make a fab team. :)
Edited by BoxedIn - 8 years ago
OMG ... may I just say THANK YOU for this post before I say anything else please. ... I am so so glad. ...so damn happy to read this. ... THIS THIS people. ... Why is it so difficult to understand the trauma of a victim. ... like WHY... πŸ˜• I was seriously questioning my sanity last night. ... Post after post ... comment after comment. ... so disappointing. ... Did the girl or anyone in her place needed to get raped before people would accept that she is suffering or maybe not even then. ... not mentioning the REAL cases and the varied reactions to them ... This is the reason why victims don't come out in the open. .. This girl was taken against her wishes. .. tied up. ..put in a box ... touched damnit ... Touched AGAINST HER WISHES. ... Why wouldn't she feel violated. ... WHY NOT. ... she had no idea what the Pandit would do to her ... Initially this girl was numbing away the pain ... her focus was getting justice for herself and as Manik said to stop the Pandit from doing this or even worse to someone else. ...Slowly the trauma had to set in ... She is bound to feel dirty. ..she is questioning everything she belived in ... she is questioning her very existence. ...she is blaming herself. ...so very natural it all is. ... as she said,. she is lost ...she has to find herself back and Manik will be there justclike she was there for him in the pastc...it will take time but she will respond back to Manik . ... actually it takes a lot of time to come out of a trauma like this but this is serial world and going by KY2 past history, the makers won't go too deep or dark here ... so can't we keep a little patience here ... Can't we appreciate the makers for keeping it real ... as real as they could of course given the reaction in the forum. ... I am very appreciative of what the makers have done with Nandini ... A big THANK YOU to them for giving a small glimpse of what Nandini is feeling. ... and thank you once again for the post. ... much appreciated. ...
It's Absolute Love Dear πŸ€—
U Have  Described Each And Every Emotion What That 17 Year Old Is Going Through So Beautifully πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved It β€οΈ