Satrangi Sasural

India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Neelima : Selfishness At Its Best (Page 2)

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Neelima is right as well as wrong today..
Right because, she has managed the family business for 18 years and brought it to the top position.. She deserves a break to spend time with her husband.. And she gave the post to Arushi because she knows Arushi can handle the business since she knows how it works... Ad Arushi only looks too happy to accept it..

Wrong because Nilima knows Bua Maa is as capable as Arushi is. She knows that Bua Maa wants her position.. She knows that Bua Maa can handle the business well.. So Nilima should have given her a chance like Dadima did..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Nice post arpi ...u wrote ur pov clearly..bt in my opinion neelima is nt completely wrong at this stage if she want to give her time for family is quite right bt agree that there is no need to resign job ..and regarding aarushi honeymoon yes she needed it bt i think cv will descide afterwards abt this.as of now i think they forget Arhaan is too newly married couple ...LOL manati hoon ki neelima behaves selfishly in past and now she wanted to correct this and thats why she offered her position to aarushi... even i m sure in near future all moms will realise that they even didnt send Arhaan on honeymoon..About priyanka i love her whatever she acted yesterday ..usne apne principles nahi tode post ke liye.

Edited by Renu111 - 12 May 2015 at 11:03pm

kautilya04OmkaraKiParvati

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

Nice post arpi ...u wrote ur pov clearly..bt in my opinion neelima is nt completely wrong at this stage if she want to give her time for family is quite right bt agree that there is no need to resign job ..and regarding aarushi honeymoon yes she needed it bt i think cv will descide afterwards abt this.as of now i think they forget Arhaan is too newly married couple ...LOL manati hoon ki neelima behaves selfishly in past and now she wanted to correct this and thats why she offered her position to aarushi... even i m sure in near future all moms will realise that they even didnt send Arhaan on honeymoon..About priyanka i love her whatever she acted yesterday ..usne apne principles nahi tode post ke liye.
Jo bhi ho, I just want ArHaan packed off and sent away to Honeymoon to Mauritius or Switzerland or London or wherever Tongue Atleast then we will get to see Arushi wear some nice clothes other than those hideous sarees Ouch

kautilya04Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

Originally posted by Renu111

Jo bhi ho, I just want ArHaan packed off and sent away to Honeymoon to Mauritius or Switzerland or London or whereverTongueAtleast then we will get to see Arushi wear some nice clothes other than those hideous sareesOuch

agreed with u...they must need some break and i remember once aarushi told vihaan that she wanted to see turkey ..i think i m right :s i really dnt remember ..and i was happy yesterday becoz aarushi didnt wear a saree and she looks beautiful bt again in precap she is in saree Ouch i dnt mind abt sarees bt atleast properly draped

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpbpbp

Neelima often times rubs me the wrong way. even the basis of her accepting Aarushi is questionable.. accepting her only because she helped her reunite with her husband? 
Buttt i'll give cvs the benefit of the doubt and assume that it is because she saw Aarushi's goodness and her selflessness. 

Also, i agree that yes neelima is a newly wed, so she has every right to enjoy her married life, as @gamespy said she devoted her so much of her life to Vatsala brand and helping raise Vihaan, she deserves to spend time with her husband. 
But to resign completely? that i dont agree with :/ it goes against her character sketch, she could've just asked for some time off. 
But again i'll put some faith in cvs that after some time she either rejoins Vatsala or take up another job. 

And Aarushi and honeymoon? madam herself does not want to be away from her sasuralSleepy 
i think she has it in her mind that she still needs to prove herself worthy by catering to these mothers day and night. 
Im glad she's going to help Priyanka with office work. But i do want her to rejoin her bank job, she worked hard in her field and did so well, it would be a shame for her to just quit and join Vatsala 

You've clearly written down almost every single issue that I have with this track LOL Thumbs Up have nothing more to add. Just hope the CVs don't let us down..

Edited by kautilya04 - 13 May 2015 at 12:15am

bindiya-95Renu111

Go to top