Neelima : Selfishness At Its Best

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
SO Neelima decided to leave her so called loving bussiness becoz she wanted to give her new or old whatever husband time, good, very good, afterall she is newly re-married this is her duty

Btw Aarushi is ALSO Newly married right? She also has a husband to give some time, and unlike Neelima Aarushi has a satrangi sasural to take care right?

Just like Neelima Aarushi was also a working women before marriage right?

Neelima choose to ignore what Aarushi was, what Aarushi is, all she cared for HER OWN MARRIED LIFE

IF This is not SELFISHNESS Then what is selfishness?

I dont have any problem with Aarushi's entry in Vatsala infact i am very very happy about it.

But i feel MORE Then the bussiness post Aarushi deserves a honeymoon package at the moment.

Aarushi can make a new identity anyday but few months after marriage are always very special and precious to every couple, every girl, Aarushi will not get it again,

Becoz of Aarushi Neelima got married, for the same Aarushi All Neelima can sacrifice is her MONDAY, WAH!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gamespy thumbnail
You are being unfair to Neelima.

First of all, her 1st marriage turned out to be a sham. So that was 18 years of her being by herself.

Secondly, she is not allowed to celebrate her birthday because it was the same day that Narmada's husband left her. So everyone else but her gets to celebrate being 1 year older.

And thirdly, Neelima has spent most of her life maintaining a family business. So she has looked after the others financially for quite some time.

For once, Neelima wants to do something for herself. And after caring for the others for as long as she has, I would say that she more than deserves some happiness of her own.
Edited by gamespy - 8 years ago
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Ya I also don't agree with u...If neelima would have been that selfish then she would have given that post to priyanka or some other mother...Bt she chose aarushi...She spent 18 years in isolation concentrating only on the business...
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Atleast now she deserves some time for herself also :) and anyways vihaan also works in the Vatsala office right? So by working there arhaan are going to come closer to each other anyways :)
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have some issues with this track and I'm far from being a fan of Neelima ๐Ÿ˜† but I agree with gamespy. 
Neelima is not giving Aarushi the post to deliberately keep her from enjoying her married life or to stop her from going on a honeymoon with Vihaan ๐Ÿค” Her intentions are good...for once ๐Ÿ˜† 
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Ya that is what I am saying :) And I must admit the fact that don't know why I like this neelima :p infact neelima & priyanka are my favourite mothers from the very beginning :D
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
And yesterday I felt something sweet about priyanka...when mini was trying to peep into aarushi's laptop to have a look at her presentation,priyanka vehemently denied! :) she didn't want to cheat. She won't sacrifice her morals just to gain a position! :)Edited by LoveSidney15 - 8 years ago
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neelima often times rubs me the wrong way. even the basis of her accepting Aarushi is questionable.. accepting her only because she helped her reunite with her husband? 
Buttt i'll give cvs the benefit of the doubt and assume that it is because she saw Aarushi's goodness and her selflessness. 

Also, i agree that yes neelima is a newly wed, so she has every right to enjoy her married life, as @gamespy said she devoted her so much of her life to Vatsala brand and helping raise Vihaan, she deserves to spend time with her husband. 
But to resign completely? that i dont agree with :/ it goes against her character sketch, she could've just asked for some time off. 
But again i'll put some faith in cvs that after some time she either rejoins Vatsala or take up another job. 

And Aarushi and honeymoon? madam herself does not want to be away from her sasural๐Ÿฅฑ 
i think she has it in her mind that she still needs to prove herself worthy by catering to these mothers day and night. 
Im glad she's going to help Priyanka with office work. But i do want her to rejoin her bank job, she worked hard in her field and did so well, it would be a shame for her to just quit and join Vatsala 
Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Neelima is right as well as wrong today..
Right because, she has managed the family business for 18 years and brought it to the top position.. She deserves a break to spend time with her husband.. And she gave the post to Arushi because she knows Arushi can handle the business since she knows how it works... Ad Arushi only looks too happy to accept it..

Wrong because Nilima knows Bua Maa is as capable as Arushi is. She knows that Bua Maa wants her position.. She knows that Bua Maa can handle the business well.. So Nilima should have given her a chance like Dadima did..
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post arpi ...u wrote ur pov clearly..bt in my opinion neelima is nt completely wrong at this stage if she want to give her time for family is quite right bt agree that there is no need to resign job ..and regarding aarushi honeymoon yes she needed it bt i think cv will descide afterwards abt this.as of now i think they forget Arhaan is too newly married couple ...๐Ÿ˜† manati hoon ki neelima behaves selfishly in past and now she wanted to correct this and thats why she offered her position to aarushi... even i m sure in near future all moms will realise that they even didnt send Arhaan on honeymoon..About priyanka i love her whatever she acted yesterday ..usne apne principles nahi tode post ke liye.Edited by Renu111 - 8 years ago