Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I like Karan Jotwani. All those tweets and insta updates about him from Niti and Dishank are the reason for him being in my good books! Lol! So much for my favourite cutie Niti Taylor. I love her like hell and she is friends with Karan Jotwani. So yea I do like him now. I'm even liking Aryamann's character. But I m more of a Dhrulya shipper. But Alya and Aryamman are also fine as a couple. It would be great if he is only the jealousy factor for Dhrulya!
leocious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaaayyy! i too loved the interaction between them 😉 and ya not to forget " the Jealous Dhruv" ⭐️
i would love to see a jealousy track 😊
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They hv my blessings!!!
I hope they r endgame...

I dont hate Dhruv or sth, but its true he doesnt deserve Aliya after the way he treated her...he deserves someone like Rose, bring her back

nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyy! I felt the same, though I hoped the ship name would be ArYa, AliMann is nice too! I so want this ship, Kriss and Karan would look hot together and Dhruv could just go to the aliens 😆
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dushturain

They hv my blessings!!!

I hope they r endgame...

I dont hate Dhruv or sth, but its true he doesnt deserve Aliya after the way he treated her...he deserves someone like Rose, bring her back

🤣🤣

I made my sister-in-law watch the episodes from start and now he is hooked to KY2 like mad, and while watching old episodes with her  we came across the  interaction (or only super action by ROSE) between the old cute n shy Dhruv and tharki Rose ,I was Rolling on my bed holding my tummy...those were deffo the most hilarious moments of KY2 eva...😆

ArchRM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope Arymann wont turn negative till today they shown all new entries as negative.
Dhruvs jealousy may bring him on track. A&D patch up.
Mukti needs to be paired up may be he is better option but I don't know why I want harshad & mukti to be paired.