Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Aryamann and Aliya

XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Am I the only one or did anyone else also like this!?

As soon as they showed them looking at each other, I was like Yaaayyy! I always thought Aliya could do way better than Dhruv. I do not mean this looks wise or anything, but he treated her like shit and she deserves better honestly.

I liked the interaction between them. And Dhruv noticed it too!! Loving it!! I hope they show some scene between them. AliMann shipper in me! ðŸ˜ƒ

PS: I am liking Karan Jotwani. He has a nice attitude. Speaks well. Love the way he carries himself. He's like the alpha male after Manik. And I love that! Good dialogue delivery. Good acting. There's something about him which I REALLY like. Not sure what it is though Looking forward! ðŸ˜³

(I hope he isn't turned into a negative character. PLEASE NO!!!)
Edited by XOXOgossipgirl - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I did think of something on those lines too. As in even I thought about Aryaman and Aaliya! :P
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Minus the fact that he kinda reminds of Dave Franco lol, I like Aryamaan aswell. I feel like he has the potential to revive the show back to being a lighthearted youth show instead because right now it's edging over to be quite melodramatic. I hope 'Aliman' do become a thing because as much as I love MaNan, I'd also like to see the other members of Fab 5 to also have their own dilemmas like the good old days instead of just revolving around MaNan's. This is an addition to the story that I think we will appreciate unlike Soha and Pandit
kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He's cute, but only to a point, until it turns into a Pandit or Soha

Dhruv will turn into a raging tornado, because of jealousy.😆
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Second it...
I like karan...pls don't make him black Iran pshyco..
MayaraaSobti thumbnail
I also liked this aryamann guy .. But I will always be a Dhrulya shipper.. Maybe this will bring them together .. Bcoz Jealousy always works 😆 !!
Poor poor Dhruv 😈 !!
Serendipity2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like the new entry, but somehow his pairing with Aliya is not really working for me...don't know why?? I just want him to bring in some freshness & edge to Ky2. 
ameerafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is cute..but then...
this will help Aliya and dhruv to come near...
the jealous track of dhruliya...yepiii
aryamann is nice ,handsome perfect for Aliya...but not mare than dhruv
Serendipity2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MySarun

I also liked this aryamann guy .. But I will always be a Dhrulya shipper.. Maybe this will bring them together .. Bcoz Jealousy always works 😆 !!
Poor poor Dhruv 😈 !!

I too can't digest his pairing with Aliya. Dhrullya ship hit choppy waters even before it sailed...Dhruv needs to redeem himself in front of Aliya no matter what it takes & maybe then they need to work it out even if it takes time...plus is it that easy to move on.
As for The new guy cvs don't have to hook him up with someone or other, he can fly solo.
shantellbrown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually yes. I do like Karan too. He has a sense of humour..you could definitely see it in his scene with princi. Though I must say the actor who plays the princi is fab..he's one of those absent minded professor types.

Definitely bring on Alya and Aryaman. The girl deserves better than Dhruv..not be cause of physicality but because of how badly he treated her. He flung her back at Manik for repayment of Manik's ehsaana..eeoow that's just crude according to me.