Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: stephie34

indeed neither of them were wrong both DD and Shiv lost a child but if Shic had listened to her maybe he could have been alive...

i know thats why i said we have to compromise at times
not everything happens as per choice but at times we cannot accept that 
YD.AH thumbnail
Originally posted by: Churri

There are situations that no one can handle. It's in no one's hand. We try to do what is best at the moment. Until we know for sure about Shiv's POV we won't be able to fully judge or say anything about them. All we can say that both DD-Shiv are right and wrong in their own POV. 

yes exactly u said it
both of them tried differently 
they are different individuals
YD.AH thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhuharini

I hate Shiv now😡😡... whatever it may be, how can he leave his wife, daughter & whole family to suffer alone even after a broken situation that his wife lost her son😭 In front of babies' face, whr those principles are living I really donno😕

wait patiently dear
i am sure we will know his side too
then we can decide actually 
YD.AH thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stubborn-

Agreed, though of course this is a debatable topic.

yes it is indeed a debatable topic
YD.AH thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoopassion

Ya, I agree Shiv can't be completely blamed but DD is more right here. I personally know many people who values principles more than family, they all are not always bad.. Even many social workers & politicians belong to this category.. But its important to maintain a balance😕 Here things have gone bad b'coz of the child's death or else principle's and practicality could have co existed.. its not that Shiv didn't try to save his son's life but fate played a dirty game My only complaint is that he never returned in 23 yrs...What was he doing all these years??😲 That part can be clear only when his POV is known😕

He did a mistake but the major mistake was he left and never returned😕. He should have persisted like Sid did when Roshni left

yes he should have done that
but let us wait for his story to