Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .chandni.

i think we have faced similar situations

we have to compromise at some places
we have to reach a mid point at times
even without wanting we have to do some things
neither was shiv wrong nor was dd

well I don't think so shiv was a saint till now. he thought about samajh and his companions more than his son, his family. left them to suffer.. !! (can comment on him only wen his side is shown) but till bow what we know.. I agree with dd.. n I applaud her for her strong personality.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skinnypal

well I don't think so shiv was a saint till now. he thought about samajh and his companions more than his son, his family. left them to suffer.. !! (can comment on him only wen his side is shown) but till bow what we know.. I agree with dd.. n I applaud her for her strong personality.

i think shiv did not want to break the trust of his colleagues
by the time he got their rightful money it was just too late 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess he too tried to save his son's life but it was too late. We will find out his reasons soon.
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
indeed neither of them were wrong both DD and Shiv lost a child but if Shic had listened to her maybe he could have been alive...
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There are situations that no one can handle. It's in no one's hand. We try to do what is best at the moment. Until we know for sure about Shiv's POV we won't be able to fully judge or say anything about them. All we can say that both DD-Shiv are right and wrong in their own POV. 
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate Shiv now😡😡... whatever it may be, how can he leave his wife, daughter & whole family to suffer alone even after a broken situation that his wife lost her son😭 In front of babies' face, whr those principles are living I really donno😕
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed, though of course this is a debatable topic.
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya, I agree Shiv can't be completely blamed but DD is more right here. I personally know many people who values principles more than family, they all are not always bad.. Even many social workers & politicians belong to this category.. But its important to maintain a balance😕 Here things have gone bad b'coz of the child's death or else principle's and practicality could have co existed.. its not that Shiv didn't try to save his son's life but fate played a dirty game My only complaint is that he never returned in 23 yrs...What was he doing all these years??😲 That part can be clear only when his POV is known😕

He did a mistake but the major mistake was he left and never returned😕. He should have persisted like Sid did when Roshni left
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: paru10

I guess he too tried to save his son's life but it was too late. We will find out his reasons soon.

yes he tried in his own way
but he failed to do so sadly