Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

" i dont care whether you like sure self or not , i will not let you lose  tou agar tum ko ab bhi lagta hai ka hum ko aik saath nahi hona chaiya tou thek hai " he said and finds her looking him in shock

" i will not bother you " he took a step back " this time i will let you go , but trust me you will come back to me " he without looking at her walked away

" you think i will give up , i will not until i bring back your smile which soothe my heart " he look back at her from the corner as he turn she was staring at him

" sub khatam " she held the railing " why everything around her fade out ?now i am lost " she walked towards the gate she fine boards " i miss your smile :( with a sad face " "it is hard for me to bring it back Manik " she walked out of Space

"get in " Manik opened the car door for her , she gave a blank look " i promise Chachi that i will drop you home " he said  ,she seated . without talking to her he drives straight to her home , he was focusing on the road , she was looking at him

" may be i am sitting here with him for the last time " she said to herself as he parked the car outside her home , he step down and walked to open the door for her ,she tries to get off but she was still struggle  in seat belt  ,he move forward and unbelt her, both look at each other

"Manik you brought Nandini " Chachi came out and said

"yes Chachi i promised Chacha " he said and waited for her to get down she accidentally placed her hand on his , he didn't pull away

"come on have dinner with us " Chachi asked Manik

"no Chachi bilkul bhook nahi hai " he look at her she was looking at him

"Nandini bolo na " Chachi asked Nandini and look at Manik request him to stay for Nandini ,she look at him and pressed her hand

" ok Chachi i will have it for you " he gave a weak smile and said

They walked in behind Chachi , she quickly dished out the dinner , she with eyes asked Manik what is the problem , he made sad face

" waise Manik you know when someone dont smile what we do " she tickled Nandini

"Chachi stop it " she  held her hand  walked up in her room in anger

"iss ko kya huwa " Chachi asked Manik

"she is blaming herself , that it was her fault , i am sure she must be cursing herself why she lie to you and went with me to mud island " he said

"Manik you have dinner and then go home , dont call her ,when she will miss you she will herself come back to you , waise bhi agar nahi aai na tou i will pull her ear " she smiled

" Chachi i am really not hungry " he said helplessly

"Pack kardo " she asked he nod "ok give me five mins "

In Nandini room

"it is not that easy to smile again " she look at herself in mirror , she heard Manik car started , she ran to the window , he drove away  " end of us " she asked herself  

" i will bring back her smile but how " he dive in pool and swim " how to make her smile ?" he said and look at the starts " your are my shining star , and to get back my star smile i will do anything "

At  home Nandini was trying to sleep she twist and turn , she look at her cell " he didn't called me once ,if i am able to sleep or not " she walked to the window and look at the stars 

" Chachi said i should leave are alone , but if she gets scared in sleep" he swim back and said to himself  ,he walked out of the pool " what to do ? i will ask Navya to visit her " he said 

"Nandini you are still awake "Chachi came in room "aur you are waiting for someone" she asked

"i am going to sleep " she look at chachi she was collecting clothes for laundry

"Chachi " she ran and taken out the angry bird shirt  with her some cloth 

"Nandini " Chachi saw her hiding the shirt , she hides her smile and walked out 

" don't call or come " she hug the shirt next to her heart and  give a weak smile ,  her fireflies it was flying and shining ,she ran  to the window  " Manik is here " she tried to see him but she could not find him 

" how she find out i am here?" Manik hide himself behind the tree he look at her she was holding the tee shirt  which he wore the other night next to her "bolo na you are missing me " he said , she was looking back as the door bell ring

"you are expecting me " he said 

He saw Navya walking in the house and waving him , he made gesture to text him she nod 

"Nandini woh Cabir hum ko bohat tang karta hai , i have come here to spend night with you" she said as she enter the room  

"Manik send you na " she said and hide the shirt behind her 

"why only he cares for you , hum sab kuch nahi hain " Navya said in angry tone 

"tell him i will not jump off the roof he can sleep " she 

I will listen Cabir show then i will sleep" Navya said 

" you said he was bothering you that is why you came here " Nandini asked her she placed her hand on her mouth to ask her to shut up

Kabhi Kabhi Toh Lage Zindagi Me Rahi Na Khushi Aur Na Maza
Kabhi Kabhi Toh Lage Har Din Mushkil Aur Har Pal Ek Saza
Aise Me Koi Kaise Muskuraaye, Kaise Has De Khush Hoke
Aur Kaise Koi Sochle Everything's Gonna Be Okay

Soch Zara Jaane Ja Tujuko Hume Kitna Chahte Hain
Rote Hum Bhi Agar Tere Aankhon Me Aansun Aate Hain

"this song was special dedicated from a boy friend to his girl friend if you are listening smile as your smile heals pain heart over and out " Cabir sign out  

Edited by naddiya26 - 8 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow beautiful os
loved it
very nicely written
do continue
Edited by Humzy - 8 years ago
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
awww di its too awesome loved it she sensed him true love...update soonEdited by aminahin - 8 years ago
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved it yaar
aww she sensed him
I am sure that her smile will be back
Loved it
Cont soon
rupal5dr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww so cute and emotional I really want this to happen in the show...and I hope nandini comes back to him and we can get to see them as a couple...
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
WOOWWHHH... 

whn i started reading na tooh i thought i was reading the real kyy update then whn tht smiley banner i read toh it clicked in my mind tht ts an imagination noot the real kyy... '

u have d ability to leave a strong impact on my mind aapu...

hope ayesa hi ka kuch ho jaye like previous one...

superb...
DilSeSidNaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsm..
loved it..
 continue soon..
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing os!!!
Loved it...
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very sad OS but amazing written
Manik is giving Nandu her space and now Nandu thinking that it's their end
Manik thinking how to bring Nandu smile and here Nandu already missing her monster
Haha loving it
Lovely song
Thanks for Os