Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Episode 18: There is no Right or Wrong..

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26Darkchocolateaishakadri.86SereneJoysai1213redheartkamuraliAniishanshantellbrownrenjinivarmaLuvmayurmaneetDream_onSpunkyrutzShadowHeartsdreamyfarahifrinidhaakshuNBT-BV-Siaa-eternalashaMetisDexterRocksDefLeppardS.StephyEternalStars.Zannat.rajanigandha26Sagi.Maha149.Rinnie.violette_symphonysonyjknumzaara610sirimiri-Anku-

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I finally watched the episode properly and I have to say you have read my mind and said everything I couldn't and more Big smile

Its a very difficult situation as I keep saying in all posts of today's episode LOL Their both right in their own place. Ananya is right to protect Mahi but the method she used to do this was unprofessional, Kabie expected her to bring the news which is why he gave her the 2 lakhs so she should have discussed Mahi's state of mind rather than declaring it was a false lead. She should have had a bit more faith in him but I guess his answer to whether he will sell his imaan for news has stuck to her which is why she jumped the gun and hid Mahi from him. That is where she is wrong.
At the same time, Kabir is right too because he is running a news channel and he has every right to boardcast Mahi's case especially after airing promos, like you said the integrity of KNN runs on this breaking news now so he cant just allow Ananya's morals to come in way and I definitely do not believe he would exploit Mahi's situation. Kabir may be ruthless at times but it has been for the good till now.
At the same time he is wrong too in a way because from his behavior, Nothing is assuring Ananya he might handle the sensitivity of this issue. He doesn't exactly know how scarred Mahi has become now and I guess he will soon which might make him understand why Ananya is so vehemently denying him this news.

Other than that, I can't really say anything more because you have said it all Smile

Great post! 100+ Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma-Siaa-Zannat.AeDilHaiMushkil

Maha149 IF-Rockerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Well muhja kth wala sence laga kaya ka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.AeDilHaiMushkil

TurnThePage Goldie
TurnThePage
TurnThePage

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Oh God!!!!!! I'm confused with this right-wrong-right-wrong LOL

Zannat.AeDilHaiMushkil

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Again Avantika , you beautifully analyzed this episode Clap. I agree with you in every point Smile

renjinivarmaAeDilHaiMushkil

AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maha149

Well muhja kth wala sence laga kaya ka

Lol.. Naah! They're poles apart.. 

KTH mein Sujal-Kashish scenes were passion-filled.. While tonight Kaya were being strictly professional.. 
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

I finally watched the episode properly and I have to say you have read my mind and said everything I couldn't and more Big smile

Its a very difficult situation as I keep saying in all posts of today's episode LOL Their both right in their own place. Ananya is right to protect Mahi but the method she used to do this was unprofessional, Kabie expected her to bring the news which is why he gave her the 2 lakhs so she should have discussed Mahi's state of mind rather than declaring it was a false lead. She should have had a bit more faith in him but I guess his answer to whether he will sell his imaan for news has stuck to her which is why she jumped the gun and hid Mahi from him. That is where she is wrong.
At the same time, Kabir is right too because he is running a news channel and he has every right to boardcast Mahi's case especially after airing promos, like you said the integrity of KNN runs on this breaking news now so he cant just allow Ananya's morals to come in way and I definitely do not believe he would exploit Mahi's situation. Kabir may be ruthless at times but it has been for the good till now.
At the same time he is wrong too in a way because from his behavior, Nothing is assuring Ananya he might handle the sensitivity of this issue. He doesn't exactly know how scarred Mahi has become now and I guess he will soon which might make him understand why Ananya is so vehemently denying him this news.

Other than that, I can't really say anything more because you have said it all Smile

Great post! 100+ Big smile

Yep.. They both seem right and wrong.. 
Again, that depends on how one perceives right and wrong.. Smile

I really hope the CVs are able to find a balance between the two.. And not glorify Kabir, and make Ananya seem stupid.. Or vice versa.. 

Thank you! 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 12 May 2015 at 1:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarmaZannat..Rinnie.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
you have written it all and infact its perfect .
i will just add one more thing is that i feel Kabir will run the story an still make sure that he does not exploit Mahi into a negative light, he has been very fair till now. 

Khaled-Kabir are my ship, i want them in every frame now, nothing can beta the impeccable and effortless chemistry between these two. The last time i fangirled over a male bonding was Sujal-Rishi but Kabir-Khaled are a better combo .ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkchocolaterenjinivarmaZannat.AeDilHaiMushkil

Go to top