How fickle are they?

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys,
I'm Aazeen Khan...
A budding member here on the Reporters Forum...
Hope to join you guys frequently here...
Coming to the topic,
Friends, I was wondering, all the office People at the KKN, they seem so fickle minded...
I mean when the fingers were raised at Kabir and Tarini, people including Malvika And Khalid were gossiping... As soon as things cleared, they started behaving as if nothing happened...
And then again, during this Mahi case... Malvika and all were behaving as if the world has come to an end...
I was just wondering that a person stands at some sort of a side... Either a person believes in a certain person, or does not believe...
Kabir has brought nothing but popularity to KKN, and even after that, if he has to prove his worthiness to the channel people everytime things go wrong, how good is this?
The same goes for Ananya... Except her friends, nobody trusted her in the channel when she resigned and then ought to come back... Nobody trusted her even though she had given quite many breaking news (we have been seeing from epi 1 but her character must have been doing this from before also)...
Though its early to say, but for the time being, Kabir is not showing any trust either, after her take on not making Mahi a news... Is trust and belief such a petty emotion that keeps on fluctuating with time?
PS: Trisha, some may have found her character interesting, but slowly, I'm having a little dislike for her character... There's a fine line between Innocence and Foolishness... And to some extent her character is going far beyond foolishness... A complete fickle I find her... Does she purposely pokes on to Manav or is it her real foolishness...?

Tell me you take guys, what opinions what you guys have? Please share! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Thank you so much Maha! 😃
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Hi Guys,
I'm Aazeen Khan...
A budding member here on the Reporters Forum...
Hope to join you guys frequently here...
Coming to the topic,
Friends, I was wondering, all the office People at the KKN, they seem so fickle minded...
I mean when the fingers were raised at Kabir and Tarini, people including Malvika And Khalid were gossiping... As soon as things cleared, they started behaving as if nothing happened...
And then again, during this Mahi case... Malvika and all were behaving as if the world has come to an end...
I was just wondering that a person stands at some sort of a side... Either a person believes in a certain person, or does not believe...
Kabir has brought nothing but popularity to KKN, and even after that, if he has to prove his worthiness to the channel people everytime things go wrong, how good is this?
The same goes for Ananya... Except her friends, nobody trusted her in the channel when she resigned and then ought to come back... Nobody trusted her even though she had given quite many breaking news (we have been seeing from epi 1 but her character must have been doing this from before also)...
Though its early to say, but for the time being, Kabir is not showing any trust either, after her take on not making Mahi a news... Is trust and belief such a petty emotion that keeps on fluctuating with time?
PS: Trisha, some may have found her character interesting, but slowly, I'm having a little dislike for her character... There's a fine line between Innocence and Foolishness... And to some extent her character is going far beyond foolishness... A complete fickle I find her... Does she purposely pokes on to Manav or is it her real foolishness...?

Tell me you take guys, what opinions what you guys have? Please share! 😃

Honestly, That's the one thing I absolutely love about this show.. 

I wouldn't call them fickle.. They're real emotions.. 
Everyone right from Khalid, to Malvika, Manav to Kabir, Trisha and Ananya - Their characters have been drafted brilliantly.. 

There is no transparency here.. They're all very complex characters.. 

Khalid cares a darn about what happens to anyone.. He's a shrewd businessman. He only wants to see KKN, himself and now Kabir at the top! The means to the end doesn't matter to him.. Bluntly put, kabir is just a ladder he bought to guide him to the top.. 

Malvika seems silly at times when she entertains Manav and his fancies.. But she's got a mind of her own, and she had no reason to trust Kabir.. She barely even knew him.. 

Kabir and Ananya.. 
Kabir had made it clear right since day 1 that he appreciates the hard work his reporters put in for him.. And he has identified that spark in Ananya.. 
Does he trust her? I think no.. And again, why would he? She's afterall just a junior reporter, immature and impulsive at times.. 
Although she has managed to touch him deeply, in ways no other person did, he isn't willing to let that cloud his professional responsibilities.. 

Ananya, again hero-worships him.. But when she sees the other side to Kabir, she doesn't hesitate to stand her own against him.. 
She is someone who thinks from her heart, and despite her tragic past, believes in the little goodness that exists in the world..  

Trisha is portrayed like the drama cum gossip queen, that exists in every group.. She's silly, and fickle-minded perhaps but that's how she is, and she's happy being herself.. Which is why she turned down the promotion Kabir had offered to her.. 

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Honestly, That's the one thing I absolutely love about this show..

I wouldn't call them fickle.. They're real emotions..
Everyone right from Khalid, to Malvika, Manav to Kabir, Trisha and Ananya - Their characters have been drafted brilliantly..

There is no transparency here.. They're all very complex characters..

Khalid cares a darn about what happens to anyone.. He's a shrewd businessman. He only wants to see KKN, himself and now Kabir at the top! The means to the end doesn't matter to him.. Bluntly put, kabir is just a ladder he bought to guide him to the top..

Malvika seems silly at times when she entertains Manav and his fancies.. But she's got a mind of her own, and she had no reason to trust Kabir.. She barely even knew him..

Kabir and Ananya..
Kabir had made it clear right since day 1 that he appreciates the hard work his reporters put in for him.. And he has identified that spark in Ananya..
Does he trust her? I think no.. And again, why would he? She's afterall just a junior reporter, immature and impulsive at times..
Although she has managed to touch him deeply, in ways no other person did, he isn't willing to let that cloud his professional responsibilities..

Ananya, again hero-worships him.. But when she sees the other side to Kabir, she doesn't hesitate to stand her own against him..
She is someone who thinks from her heart, and despite her tragic past, believes in the little goodness that exists in the world..

Trisha is portrayed like the drama cum gossip queen, that exists in every group.. She's silly, and fickle-minded perhaps but that's how she is, and she's happy being herself.. Which is why she turned down the promotion Kabir had offered to her..

Great analysis Lady! 👏
may be I've not yet turned into a professional, and may not know the practical do's and don'ts of it... May be quick trust is an early don't... One uses his brains until completely sure, trust builds in... Agree with thy completely!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the post.
You know there is always a difference between professional and personal ethics and being able to maintain a difference between these two.

What they are showing in KKN since day one has been 100% real and genuine when it comes to business.

Kabir and Khaled

Khaled love kabir, infact worships kabir's ideas and does not even question kabir's risk taking measurements, because kabir benefits his channel. Does Khaled have a problem with Kabir's reputation as a divorcess or what they call is a compulsive womanizer ? No, infact Khaled enjoys kabir's status. But does Khaled have a problem when the same reputation of kabir hampers the channel's progress ? yes, he has because that makes and breaks his whole business and career.

And tonight khaled was not wrong, because he paid 2 lacs trusting kabir, he arranged the telecast and allowed kabir to hype it, because he was given assurance by kabir. Kabir is answerable to Khaled, and not the viceversa.

Kbair-Ananya

There is a difference between acknowledging Ananya's work or spirit and acknowledging her adulation or fangirling. Kabir as we all know, genuinely liked her work, and he gave her an upperhand when it comes to get involve din his personal operations . But why and how will he appreciate her when she fails to deliver what she promised ? es, he trusts her humanity, but her humanity will not answer th nation now, they relied on her sources and her assurance that they will get the story and she backs out in the last moment here. In business , only emotional fools do that, because there is a say that leave your hearts at your home when you are a journalist or a doctor, otherwise a doctor can never operate his own kid , similarly a journalist has to face such emotional ups and downs and still serve, that what their professionalism wants from them.

Ananya's friends supporting her is totally different than what kabir thinks of her, Kabir is the Editor in chief here, and h cannot give privileges to his workers based on his personal likings, in that case even Manav deserves a free pass from him.

Trisha, well she is the epitome of foolishness, and trust me there is always somebody like her in every organization. She does not use her brain much, and thats good for her, atleast KKN is free from one more confused reporter here .

AnVishtian thumbnail
It may come as suprising to some people but I find it quite realistic.

Throughout my life I have noticed, It is human nature to be fickle minded most of the time. Many people are quite fickle minded, you may have noticed how quickly people change their minds based on whatever is shown to them or told to them. Loyalty is quite hard to come by especially an unflinching loyalty.

I don't know about others but IMHO, I didn't find anything suprising or unusual about the way the KNN staff behaves. People tend to be like that quite a bit, its human nature.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree to what Avni said. The professional world indeed works like that. There are no real emotions involved. Trust and all are far off. But amidst the crowd we always have some who stand out. Like we have Ronnie, Ananya and Kabir at KKN. I dont think Kabir lost his trust in Ananya at any point of time. Thanks to his over working senses and his mighty intelligence, he just guesses her intentions and her actions correctly. So a breach of trust is out of question. Yea but there has been some lack of trust on Ananya's end...though that too i feel happens because Kabir is as straight as a jalebi 😆 I srsly pity the poor girl.
Edited by Malika - 9 years ago