Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Just My Thoughts on Nandini's Reaction... (Page 4)

MasakaliRani Senior Member
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

very true
i read somewhere that at CavYa fake wedding - they will try to cheer up nandani and romance will happen between MaNan
so lets just let the track roll 

Yes I read the article on CavYa's wedding...and how MaNan will have many romantic moments...but I hope after all of this the wedding doesn't take place.  I don't want Navya or Cabir to compromise and be left in a relationship that will leave them half in complete. MaNan can have their romance...and Manik can use this to help heal Nandini...but shaadi shouldn't happen.

MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I agree with every word you said! I mean being kidnapped where might get raped or killed. It's a chilling situation and she has to become stronger and her walls need to thicken. It's part of growing up and learning from experiences. She needs to find herself and stabilize the ground on which she stands. She needs her space. This reminds me of Jab we met after the intermission. When Geet becomes anti- Geet because she was betrayed by Anshuman " the love of her life"

[/QUOTE]
This that I've highlighted is exactly what I have discussed with a friend.  She needs to find herself nefore she can be of any value to her and Manik's relationship.  Once she does that...things between her and Manik will fall into place. Yes like in Jab We Met...Geet had broken because she was betrayed by the person she loved dearly...she closed herself off from the world and was at loss...she didn't know what to do...she ran away to a place where no one knew who she was...she liced amongst strangers...and Shahid Kapoor became her saviour...pulled her out of the darness she feel in...and this is exactly what Manik will do.  he will heal her by staying close but yet far...he will be their every step of the way but will give her space and the time she needs.  

MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mawara_Ejaz

Well said Shakeela...Clap
U r right Nandu's reaction is quite natural it is not easy for any girl even in real life to overcome such kind of situations...and me too looking forward for this track...this time i want to see a Manik collecting his shattered star...Smile
and i am really very happy to read a positive post...thnx sis 

Thanks dear Smile

Manik will definitely make his star shine again...there is no doubt about that Smile
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Yashi--

wonderful  postClap...specially so agree with the quoted bits...

Originally posted by MasakaliRani

This whole thing is also to show how now Manik will be her strength and support...he will do all that she used to for him...basically whatever he learnt from her he will now do for her...he will bring back the old Nandini...he will rebuild her hope...her faith...her trust...her love...her life...and bring that smile back!!! I hope I'm making sense to you guys?? Nandini will go in a cocoon...she will withdraw herself from everything...fall into darkness...and Manik will give his hand and pull her out. As I said Role Reversal!!

Thanks Yashi Smile
aairahahmad Goldie
aairahahmad
aairahahmad

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
well said...Clap
me too looking forward for this track...
i am so gonna love it..
though i am sad that nandini had to go through trauma for this track..
but i am loving manik and nandini...n today's episode was a proof of that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MasakaliRani

MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aairahahmad

well said...Clap
me too looking forward for this track...
i am so gonna love it..
though i am sad that nandini had to go through trauma for this track..
but i am loving manik and nandini...n today's episode was a proof of that...

Yes...it is sad...but like Navya said...everything happens for a reason and for the best...maybe through this she will see the depth of Manik's love for her...ke how deep and unconditional it is.  She may very well survive with him...but he can never survive without her and seeing this I believe she will pull herself back up...she will do it for him more than for herself...These two live for each other...they put each other first...and this will be no different.

Go to top