Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
very true
i read somewhere that at CavYa fake wedding - they will try to cheer up nandani and romance will happen between MaNan
so lets just let the track roll 
4rosegirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MasakaliRani

Hey Peeps!!

I'm reading many posts and comments on different social media sites where many are not happy with Nandini's reaction and Manik's words in the precap and are now thinking separation is on the way.  I don't know about others but I am loving this and looking forward to this track.  Tum log nahi samjhing...this is not break-up or separation...it is about role reversal...a new shade of their relationship. Ab tak Nandini has always been the stronger one to pull out of all situations...to handle them face on and to keep in check her as well as Manik's emotions. Her reaction is very natural...and I was expecting this only.  Those who keep saying that Nandini has always been shown as strong and being brave who has faced much worse...well can I just say it doesn't have to be a huge ordeal/situation to take place for her to crack like this...sometimes it takes the smallest of things to do just that because you yourself have reached a breaking point...and for Nandini it is this...her continuous trust and seeing good in people has failed her so many times since she's been in Mumbai...and this Pandit ordeal was the final blow for her...aur her saying how can I be with you when I am so lost is not necessarily her saying we can't be together...it could be just her thinking ke how can she be fair with them when right now she doesn't know where her life stands...she is not in the right frame of mind...probably won't even clearly register what she or anyone else is saying. She will flinch at anyone's touch...she will go in to deep thoughts...blame herself and feel depressed. She is withdrawing herself from the world...and this is very normal for people to do who face such trauma. This whole thing is also to show how now Manik will be her strength and support...he will do all that she used to for him...basically whatever he learnt from her he will now do for her...he will bring back the old Nandini...he will rebuild her hope...her faith...her trust...her love...her life...and bring that smile back!!! I hope I'm making sense to you guys?? Nandini will go in a cocoon...she will withdraw herself from everything...fall into darkness...and Manik will give his hand and pull her out. As I said Role Reversal!! 

Come on...EVERYONE reaches a time when they've had enough...even the strongest of strongest person breaks at some point...right???. Aur it's good that they are showing this because Nandini has to be shown as being weak too...she is human after all...not a machine.  I sometimes snap at the most smallest of things and big things don't phase me...so even though to some of you this Pandit incident may not be so big for Nandini to react the way she has...but it is enough to bring her to her breaking point considering all that she has gone through and faced!! Also I don't think they will drag this for too long either...they have to show her gradually come out of this...it doesn't just go away over night. At times she will fight herself to be strong and at times she will give up...but Manik being there will make her do it for him...for them. It will bring more depth to their relationship.  Aur off course at the end of this we will get Nandini's love confession 😊. Ab you can't always expect to see romance na?? 

I agree with every word you said! I mean being kidnapped where might get raped or killed. It's a chilling situation and she has to become stronger and her walls need to thicken. It's part of growing up and learning from experiences. She needs to find herself and stabilize the ground on which she stands. She needs her space. This reminds me of Jab we met after the intermission. When Geet becomes anti- Geet because she was betrayed by Anshuman " the love of her life"

Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Well said Shakeela...πŸ‘
U r right Nandu's reaction is quite natural it is not easy for any girl even in real life to overcome such kind of situations...and me too looking forward for this track...this time i want to see a Manik collecting his shattered star...😊
and i am really very happy to read a positive post...thnx sis 
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful  postπŸ‘...specially so agree with the quoted bits...
Originally posted by: MasakaliRani

This whole thing is also to show how now Manik will be her strength and support...he will do all that she used to for him...basically whatever he learnt from her he will now do for her...he will bring back the old Nandini...he will rebuild her hope...her faith...her trust...her love...her life...and bring that smile back!!! I hope I'm making sense to you guys?? Nandini will go in a cocoon...she will withdraw herself from everything...fall into darkness...and Manik will give his hand and pull her out. As I said Role Reversal!!

MasakaliRani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

very true

i read somewhere that at CavYa fake wedding - they will try to cheer up nandani and romance will happen between MaNan
so lets just let the track roll 

Yes I read the article on CavYa's wedding...and how MaNan will have many romantic moments...but I hope after all of this the wedding doesn't take place.  I don't want Navya or Cabir to compromise and be left in a relationship that will leave them half in complete. MaNan can have their romance...and Manik can use this to help heal Nandini...but shaadi shouldn't happen.
MasakaliRani thumbnail

I agree with every word you said! I mean being kidnapped where might get raped or killed. It's a chilling situation and she has to become stronger and her walls need to thicken. It's part of growing up and learning from experiences. She needs to find herself and stabilize the ground on which she stands. She needs her space. This reminds me of Jab we met after the intermission. When Geet becomes anti- Geet because she was betrayed by Anshuman " the love of her life"

This that I've highlighted is exactly what I have discussed with a friend.  She needs to find herself nefore she can be of any value to her and Manik's relationship.  Once she does that...things between her and Manik will fall into place. Yes like in Jab We Met...Geet had broken because she was betrayed by the person she loved dearly...she closed herself off from the world and was at loss...she didn't know what to do...she ran away to a place where no one knew who she was...she liced amongst strangers...and Shahid Kapoor became her saviour...pulled her out of the darness she feel in...and this is exactly what Manik will do.  he will heal her by staying close but yet far...he will be their every step of the way but will give her space and the time she needs.  

MasakaliRani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mawara_Ejaz

Well said Shakeela...πŸ‘

U r right Nandu's reaction is quite natural it is not easy for any girl even in real life to overcome such kind of situations...and me too looking forward for this track...this time i want to see a Manik collecting his shattered star...😊
and i am really very happy to read a positive post...thnx sis 

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š

Manik will definitely make his star shine again...there is no doubt about that πŸ˜Š
MasakaliRani thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Yashi--

wonderful  postπŸ‘...specially so agree with the quoted bits...

Thanks Yashi πŸ˜Š
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said...πŸ‘
me too looking forward for this track...
i am so gonna love it..
though i am sad that nandini had to go through trauma for this track..
but i am loving manik and nandini...n today's episode was a proof of that...

MasakaliRani thumbnail
Originally posted by: aairahahmad

well said...πŸ‘

me too looking forward for this track...
i am so gonna love it..
though i am sad that nandini had to go through trauma for this track..
but i am loving manik and nandini...n today's episode was a proof of that...

Yes...it is sad...but like Navya said...everything happens for a reason and for the best...maybe through this she will see the depth of Manik's love for her...ke how deep and unconditional it is.  She may very well survive with him...but he can never survive without her and seeing this I believe she will pull herself back up...she will do it for him more than for herself...These two live for each other...they put each other first...and this will be no different.