Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Just My Thoughts on Nandini's Reaction... (Page 2)

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Really loved ur viewpoint! Actually I was really pissed and upset with Nandoo's action coz it's Manan! Their relationship is suffering and the helpless look on Manik made me go arrrgghhh! Angry I was like ok so now Nandoo wouldn't even let Manik come anywhere near her coz of that creepy Pandu! Ouch And someone else take advantage of this situation and...,,
Hopefully she comes out of her depression soon! 

Edited by Rush_25 - 12 May 2015 at 2:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MasakaliRani

MasakaliRani Senior Member
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush_25

Really loved ur viewpoint! Actually I was really pissed and upset with Nandoo's action coz it's Manan! Their relationship is suffering and the helpless look on Manik made me go arrrgghhh! Angry I was like ok so now Nandoo wouldn't even let Manik come anywhere near her coz of that creepy Pandu! Ouch And someone else take advantage of this situation and...,,

I know...we being latoo over MaNan makes it very easy for us to get pissed at either one of them when it comes to messing with our MaNan equation...lolll LOL And I won't deny that most of the time it's our dear Nandini who pushes him away.  LOL But we have to understand her state of mind right now...it's not just about her being kidnapped but also about how her trust in people and taking them at face value has brought her to where she is today. Her belief in the goodness of people and not seeing their real intentions have shattered her too.  This wound is very fresh at the moment...and I am sure she herself doesn't know what she is saying or doing. Her reaction is very much natural. I'm sure you and many would agree that in real life when this happens relationships suffer a lot...relationships have broken and partners have separated because some are just unable to pull themselves out of the trauma they faced...doesn't matter how big or small. Aur yeh bhi dekho...Nandini pushed her chacha and chachi away but wanted Manik there with her when he gave her the haldi doodh.  She just needs some time and Manik will be her strength...his love will build her confidence again and he will make her bounce back. This is what will be fun and good to watch.

Edited by MasakaliRani - 12 May 2015 at 8:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush_25diva82

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Shaks Hug

Kahan gayab thi tu?
Bday ke liye long vacation chali gayi thi kya LOL

MasakaliRani

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MasakaliRani

Really loved ur viewpoint! Actually I was really pissed and upset with Nandoo's action coz it's Manan! Their relationship is suffering and the helpless look on Manik made me go arrrgghhh!AngryI was like ok so now Nandoo wouldn't even let Manik come anywhere near her coz of that creepy Pandu!OuchAnd someone else take advantage of this situation and...,,

I know...we being latoo over MaNan makes it very easy for us to get pissed at either one of them when it comes to messing with our MaNan equation...lolllLOLAnd I won't deny that most of the time it's our dear Nandini who pushes him away. LOLBut we hav to understand her state of mind right now...it's not just about her being kidnapped but also about how her trust in people and taking them at face value has bought her to where she is today. He belief in the goodness of people and not seeing their real intentions have shattered her too. This wound is very fresh at the moment...and I am sure she herself doesn't know what she is saying or doing. Her reaction is very much natural. I'm sure you and many would agree that in real life when this happens relationships suffer a lot...relationship have broken and partners separated because some are just unable to pull themselves out of the trauma they faced...doesn't matter how big or small. Aur yeh bhi dekho...Nandini pushed her chacha and chachi away but wanted Manik there with her when he gave her the haldi doodh. She just needs some time and Manik will be her strength...his love will build her confidence again and he will make her bounce back. This is what will be fun and good to watch.

Shak?? is it you??

Yess I love your point that she pushed Chacha and chichi away but she kept Manik with her. Manik will be persistently be with her and yes she is opening up now. You are right many relationship do go through testing times and this is a testing time for MaNan, eventually this will lead to Nandini confessing her love for Manik.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MasakaliRani-KP-EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

..aur her saying how can I be with you when I am so lost is not necessarily her saying we can't be together...it could be just her thinking ke how can she be fair with them when right now she doesn't know where her life stands...she is not in the right frame of mind...probably won't even clearly register what she or anyone else is saying. She will flinch at anyone's touch...she will go in to deep thoughts...blame herself and feel depressed. She is withdrawing herself from the world...and this is very normal for people to do who face such trauma. This whole thing is also to show how now Manik will be her strength and support...he will do all that she used to for him...basically whatever he learnt from her he will now do for her...he will bring back the old Nandini...he will rebuild her hope...her faith...her trust...her love...her life...and bring that smile back!!! I hope I'm making sense to you guys?? Nandini will go in a cocoon...she will withdraw herself from everything...fall into darkness...and Manik will give his hand and pull her out. As I said Role Reversal!! 

well said shaks...particularly this part.

MasakaliRani

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I have been thinking the same; about how at the end of this track, it will be Nandini confessing her love to Manik because he will be there for her fighting for them just like Nandini did following the IHU track...

Great post!

FC has drained everyone out, but this track if handled properly has a lot of potential.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MasakaliRanidiva82

MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Hey Shaks Hug

Kahan gayab thi tu?
Bday ke liye long vacation chali gayi thi kya LOL

Hahahaha... Hug haan birthday bhi aur family kept me busy too. Actually sister was unwell...and hospitalised so got busy with looking after her kids.  Abhi things are ok Smile
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Really loved ur viewpoint! Actually I was really pissed and upset with Nandoo's action coz it's Manan! Their relationship is suffering and the helpless look on Manik made me go arrrgghhh!AngryI was like ok so now Nandoo wouldn't even let Manik come anywhere near her coz of that creepy Pandu!OuchAnd someone else take advantage of this situation and...,,

I know...we being latoo over MaNan makes it very easy for us to get pissed at either one of them when it comes to messing with our MaNan equation...lolllLOLAnd I won't deny that most of the time it's our dear Nandini who pushes him away. LOLBut we hav to understand her state of mind right now...it's not just about her being kidnapped but also about how her trust in people and taking them at face value has bought her to where she is today. He belief in the goodness of people and not seeing their real intentions have shattered her too. This wound is very fresh at the moment...and I am sure she herself doesn't know what she is saying or doing. Her reaction is very much natural. I'm sure you and many would agree that in real life when this happens relationships suffer a lot...relationship have broken and partners separated because some are just unable to pull themselves out of the trauma they faced...doesn't matter how big or small. Aur yeh bhi dekho...Nandini pushed her chacha and chachi away but wanted Manik there with her when he gave her the haldi doodh. She just needs some time and Manik will be her strength...his love will build her confidence again and he will make her bounce back. This is what will be fun and good to watch.

Shak?? is it you??

Yess I love your point that she pushed Chacha and chichi away but she kept Manik with her. Manik will be persistently be with her and yes she is opening up now. You are right many relationship do go through testing times and this is a testing time for MaNan, eventually this will lead to Nandini confessing her love for Manik.

Shaks ka pata nai...Most people call me Shakku...lolll Ab you seem to know me...tum kaun ho???.Tongue

Exactly...Diva...Nandini kuch bhi kehle ya karle...we all know na ke Manik will not leave her side???...chahe it means he will be with her from a distance at times...but he will be with her in whichever way he can.   I loved how she wanted Manik to be there with her when she couldn't sleep...but yet said to Chacha Chachi I want to sleep...it shows that she also can't stay without him and he is the only one who can bring her out of this.  It is a testing time...but it will definitely not end with them separating...but with Nandini confessing her love for him.  

Oh and also remember...shower scene mein bhi...initially she twitched at his touch and then slowly responded to him...so I have full faith they'll be fine.

Edited by MasakaliRani - 12 May 2015 at 4:40pm

diva82

Go to top