Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MasakaliRani

I know...we being latoo over MaNan makes it very easy for us to get pissed at either one of them when it comes to messing with our MaNan equation...lolllπŸ˜†And I won't deny that most of the time it's our dear Nandini who pushes him away. πŸ˜†But we hav to understand her state of mind right now...it's not just about her being kidnapped but also about how her trust in people and taking them at face value has bought her to where she is today. He belief in the goodness of people and not seeing their real intentions have shattered her too. This wound is very fresh at the moment...and I am sure she herself doesn't know what she is saying or doing. Her reaction is very much natural. I'm sure you and many would agree that in real life when this happens relationships suffer a lot...relationship have broken and partners separated because some are just unable to pull themselves out of the trauma they faced...doesn't matter how big or small. Aur yeh bhi dekho...Nandini pushed her chacha and chachi away but wanted Manik there with her when he gave her the haldi doodh. She just needs some time and Manik will be her strength...his love will build her confidence again and he will make her bounce back. This is what will be fun and good to watch.

Shak?? is it you??

Yess I love your point that she pushed Chacha and chichi away but she kept Manik with her. Manik will be persistently be with her and yes she is opening up now. You are right many relationship do go through testing times and this is a testing time for MaNan, eventually this will lead to Nandini confessing her love for Manik.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: MasakaliRani

..aur her saying how can I be with you when I am so lost is not necessarily her saying we can't be together...it could be just her thinking ke how can she be fair with them when right now she doesn't know where her life stands...she is not in the right frame of mind...probably won't even clearly register what she or anyone else is saying. She will flinch at anyone's touch...she will go in to deep thoughts...blame herself and feel depressed. She is withdrawing herself from the world...and this is very normal for people to do who face such trauma. This whole thing is also to show how now Manik will be her strength and support...he will do all that she used to for him...basically whatever he learnt from her he will now do for her...he will bring back the old Nandini...he will rebuild her hope...her faith...her trust...her love...her life...and bring that smile back!!! I hope I'm making sense to you guys?? Nandini will go in a cocoon...she will withdraw herself from everything...fall into darkness...and Manik will give his hand and pull her out. As I said Role Reversal!! 

well said shaks...particularly this part.
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have been thinking the same; about how at the end of this track, it will be Nandini confessing her love to Manik because he will be there for her fighting for them just like Nandini did following the IHU track...

Great post!

FC has drained everyone out, but this track if handled properly has a lot of potential.

MasakaliRani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sylph-

Hey Shaks πŸ€—

Kahan gayab thi tu?
Bday ke liye long vacation chali gayi thi kya πŸ˜†

Hahahaha... πŸ€— haan birthday bhi aur family kept me busy too. Actually sister was unwell...and hospitalised so got busy with looking after her kids.  Abhi things are ok πŸ˜Š
MasakaliRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diva82

Shak?? is it you??

Yess I love your point that she pushed Chacha and chichi away but she kept Manik with her. Manik will be persistently be with her and yes she is opening up now. You are right many relationship do go through testing times and this is a testing time for MaNan, eventually this will lead to Nandini confessing her love for Manik.

Shaks ka pata nai...Most people call me Shakku...lolll Ab you seem to know me...tum kaun ho???.πŸ˜›

Exactly...Diva...Nandini kuch bhi kehle ya karle...we all know na ke Manik will not leave her side???...chahe it means he will be with her from a distance at times...but he will be with her in whichever way he can.   I loved how she wanted Manik to be there with her when she couldn't sleep...but yet said to Chacha Chachi I want to sleep...it shows that she also can't stay without him and he is the only one who can bring her out of this.  It is a testing time...but it will definitely not end with them separating...but with Nandini confessing her love for him.  

Oh and also remember...shower scene mein bhi...initially she twitched at his touch and then slowly responded to him...so I have full faith they'll be fine.
Edited by MasakaliRani - 8 years ago
MasakaliRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

well said shaks...particularly this part.

Thanks Saamya πŸ˜Š
MasakaliRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -KP-

I have been thinking the same; about how at the end of this track, it will be Nandini confessing her love to Manik because he will be there for her fighting for them just like Nandini did following the IHU track...

Great post!

FC has drained everyone out, but this track if handled properly has a lot of potential.

Off course...aur agar nahi karegi toh karwayenge hum πŸ˜† Lolll...I'm sure it won't come to that...she will she will...seeing Manik be there for her and all that he would do to bring that smile back...how can she not??  Abhi her saying ILU ILU just won't make sense.   Hum sab tab bhi complain karte ke itna bada hadsa hua hai aur isse ILU ILU ki padi hai...roflll πŸ˜† I'm glad they are showing her being affected by this and ahista ahista she will come out of it thanks to her Majnu Manik πŸ˜‰
Edited by MasakaliRani - 8 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shakku, yes the shower scene, and Manik knows this. He just wants her to let out her darkest demons, and she will be fine.

Well there use to be a shakku that posted in Do dil ek jaan forum, for Rantara, and is Gags friend on Facebook. I'm chetu BTW. πŸ˜† Edited by diva82 - 8 years ago
MasakaliRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diva82

@shakku, yes the shower scene, and Manik knows this. He just wants her to let out her darkest demons, and she will be fine.

Well there use to be a shakku that posted in Do dil ek jaan forum, for Rantara, and is Gags friend on Facebook. I'm chetu BTW. πŸ˜†

I haven't seen aaj ka episode yet...Lolll...just saw people's reaction to it and my friend had given me an update so uss ke hisaab se wrote this post...Hahaha!!  So if you are saying Manik knows this then good...that is more of a reason for people to know there will be no separation here.  Manik is fully understanding the turmoil Nandini is facing and like you said he wants her to let it all out and not bottle it up by trying to act brave when she clearly isn't...she is fighting within.

Erm...I'm not that Shaks...but Chetu...I know of you from FB...is it Chetu Pearl??...We often meet on mutual friends posts on FB...LOLLL