Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Just My Thoughts on Nandini's Reaction...

MasakaliRani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Peeps!!

I'm reading many posts and comments on different social media sites where many are not happy with Nandini's reaction and Manik's words in the precap and are now thinking separation is on the way.  I don't know about others but I am loving this and looking forward to this track.  Tum log nahi samjhing...this is not break-up or separation...it is about role reversal...a new shade of their relationship. Ab tak Nandini has always been the stronger one to pull out of all situations...to handle them face on and to keep in check her as well as Manik's emotions. Her reaction is very natural...and I was expecting this only.  Those who keep saying that Nandini has always been shown as strong and being brave who has faced much worse...well can I just say it doesn't have to be a huge ordeal/situation to take place for her to crack like this...sometimes it takes the smallest of things to do just that because you yourself have reached a breaking point...and for Nandini it is this...her continuous trust and seeing good in people has failed her so many times since she's been in Mumbai...and this Pandit ordeal was the final blow for her...aur her saying how can I be with you when I am so lost is not necessarily her saying we can't be together...it could be just her thinking ke how can she be fair with them when right now she doesn't know where her life stands...she is not in the right frame of mind...probably won't even clearly register what she or anyone else is saying. She will flinch at anyone's touch...she will go in to deep thoughts...blame herself and feel depressed. She is withdrawing herself from the world...and this is very normal for people to do who face such trauma. This whole thing is also to show how now Manik will be her strength and support...he will do all that she used to for him...basically whatever he learnt from her he will now do for her...he will bring back the old Nandini...he will rebuild her hope...her faith...her trust...her love...her life...and bring that smile back!!! I hope I'm making sense to you guys?? Nandini will go in a cocoon...she will withdraw herself from everything...fall into darkness...and Manik will give his hand and pull her out. As I said Role Reversal!! 

Come on...EVERYONE reaches a time when they've had enough...even the strongest of strongest person breaks at some point...right???. Aur it's good that they are showing this because Nandini has to be shown as being weak too...she is human after all...not a machine.  I sometimes snap at the most smallest of things and big things don't phase me...so even though to some of you this Pandit incident may not be so big for Nandini to react the way she has...but it is enough to bring her to her breaking point considering all that she has gone through and faced!! Also I don't think they will drag this for too long either...they have to show her gradually come out of this...it doesn't just go away over night. At times she will fight herself to be strong and at times she will give up...but Manik being there will make her do it for him...for them. It will bring more depth to their relationship.  Aur off course at the end of this we will get Nandini's love confession 😊. Ab you can't always expect to see romance na?? 
Edited by MasakaliRani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 👏 
me too looking forward for this track.. 
Edited by shrutiavm - 8 years ago
khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m too looking forward to it
Very well said
👏
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Huuugggsss Shakeellaa!! Another wonderful post to read!! this is what exactly i wanna say! this is not another seperation or break-up thing for MaNan..This is the Role reversal.. Manik will be there for nandini to bring her back from the darkness she is gng into!..
Its very natural for nandini to behave this way. after all she went through last night!  She will take some time to heal!! 
she is not allowing manik to touch her coz She is lost.. she is guilty of herself..  she still cannot get over those touches of Pandit.. she just need some space to get her confidence back in her self.. and for this Manik wil be there for her!!

Sadia... 
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post..
m so so so glad.. people feel this way too...
i agree with u
thanks for this post
MasakaliRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

Huuugggsss Shakeellaa!! Another wonderful post to read!! this is what exactly i wanna say! this is not another seperation or break-up thing for MaNan..This is the Role reversal.. Manik will be there for nandini to bring her back from the darkness she is gng into!..

Its very natural for nandini to behave this way. after all she went through last night!  She will take some time to heal!! 
she is not allowing manik to touch her coz She is lost.. she is guilty of herself..  she still cannot get over those touches of Pandit.. she just need some space to get her confidence back in her self.. and for this Manik wil be there for her!!

Sadia... 

Pappizzz Sadia 😊

This is reality na??...when one faces trauma they disconnect themselves from others and the world...they don't really understand how to go about things...what to do and what not...and they naturally push people away and want to just be alone. They need time and space. Things don't just bounce back to normal the next day...no matter how strong or positive of a person your are.  I would've had a problem if they had shown the opposite.  

Good to see ke not all are feeling bad about this and hating it 😊
MasakaliRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riddhima11

awesome post..

m so so so glad.. people feel this way too...
i agree with u
thanks for this post

Thanks 😊 and yes glad to know there are others who feel the same.  This is good...we will enjoy this track too!
MasakaliRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khadupam

I m too looking forward to it
Very well said
👏

Thanks 😊

Yes very much looking forward to it...lets hope this is what we are getting 😊
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really loved ur viewpoint! Actually I was really pissed and upset with Nandoo's action coz it's Manan! Their relationship is suffering and the helpless look on Manik made me go arrrgghhh! 😡 I was like ok so now Nandoo wouldn't even let Manik come anywhere near her coz of that creepy Pandu!  And someone else take advantage of this situation and...,,
Hopefully she comes out of her depression soon! 
Edited by Rush_25 - 8 years ago
MasakaliRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rush_25

Really loved ur viewpoint! Actually I was really pissed and upset with Nandoo's action coz it's Manan! Their relationship is suffering and the helpless look on Manik made me go arrrgghhh! 😡 I was like ok so now Nandoo wouldn't even let Manik come anywhere near her coz of that creepy Pandu!  And someone else take advantage of this situation and...,,

Hopefully she comes out of her depression soon! 

I know...we being latoo over MaNan makes it very easy for us to get pissed at either one of them when it comes to messing with our MaNan equation...lolll 😆 And I won't deny that most of the time it's our dear Nandini who pushes him away.  😆 But we have to understand her state of mind right now...it's not just about her being kidnapped but also about how her trust in people and taking them at face value has brought her to where she is today. Her belief in the goodness of people and not seeing their real intentions have shattered her too.  This wound is very fresh at the moment...and I am sure she herself doesn't know what she is saying or doing. Her reaction is very much natural. I'm sure you and many would agree that in real life when this happens relationships suffer a lot...relationships have broken and partners have separated because some are just unable to pull themselves out of the trauma they faced...doesn't matter how big or small. Aur yeh bhi dekho...Nandini pushed her chacha and chachi away but wanted Manik there with her when he gave her the haldi doodh.  She just needs some time and Manik will be her strength...his love will build her confidence again and he will make her bounce back. This is what will be fun and good to watch.