Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Just My Thoughts on Nandini's Reaction...

MasakaliRani Senior Member
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Peeps!!

I'm reading many posts and comments on different social media sites where many are not happy with Nandini's reaction and Manik's words in the precap and are now thinking separation is on the way.  I don't know about others but I am loving this and looking forward to this track.  Tum log nahi samjhing...this is not break-up or separation...it is about role reversal...a new shade of their relationship. Ab tak Nandini has always been the stronger one to pull out of all situations...to handle them face on and to keep in check her as well as Manik's emotions. Her reaction is very natural...and I was expecting this only.  Those who keep saying that Nandini has always been shown as strong and being brave who has faced much worse...well can I just say it doesn't have to be a huge ordeal/situation to take place for her to crack like this...sometimes it takes the smallest of things to do just that because you yourself have reached a breaking point...and for Nandini it is this...her continuous trust and seeing good in people has failed her so many times since she's been in Mumbai...and this Pandit ordeal was the final blow for her...aur her saying how can I be with you when I am so lost is not necessarily her saying we can't be together...it could be just her thinking ke how can she be fair with them when right now she doesn't know where her life stands...she is not in the right frame of mind...probably won't even clearly register what she or anyone else is saying. She will flinch at anyone's touch...she will go in to deep thoughts...blame herself and feel depressed. She is withdrawing herself from the world...and this is very normal for people to do who face such trauma. This whole thing is also to show how now Manik will be her strength and support...he will do all that she used to for him...basically whatever he learnt from her he will now do for her...he will bring back the old Nandini...he will rebuild her hope...her faith...her trust...her love...her life...and bring that smile back!!! I hope I'm making sense to you guys?? Nandini will go in a cocoon...she will withdraw herself from everything...fall into darkness...and Manik will give his hand and pull her out. As I said Role Reversal!! 

Come on...EVERYONE reaches a time when they've had enough...even the strongest of strongest person breaks at some point...right???. Aur it's good that they are showing this because Nandini has to be shown as being weak too...she is human after all...not a machine.  I sometimes snap at the most smallest of things and big things don't phase me...so even though to some of you this Pandit incident may not be so big for Nandini to react the way she has...but it is enough to bring her to her breaking point considering all that she has gone through and faced!! Also I don't think they will drag this for too long either...they have to show her gradually come out of this...it doesn't just go away over night. At times she will fight herself to be strong and at times she will give up...but Manik being there will make her do it for him...for them. It will bring more depth to their relationship.  Aur off course at the end of this we will get Nandini's love confession Smile. Ab you can't always expect to see romance na?? 

Edited by MasakaliRani - 12 May 2015 at 12:59pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146IFollowervidhi_1998desiangel24mydivadoll12345leelKapksiya_16y.c.yetikaroxxMayaraaSobtitvfictionmoonstonespiritkoochiepooHi2lifesuri2610NushIshfireroad99Shanaya_MaNanpriya_sejwalnavi04vetamni3754rosegirl1-KP-OwnMyCitymickeymaairahahmadLovelylav7Bharathi_gurtiMawara_Ejazkhadupam.anjali.crazygirl4RDurvisainiRush_25OmaRamdassdiva82Autumn_Hue--Yashi--EXOLSilentsoulMimi2609Felicity1234

siya_16 Senior Member
siya_16
siya_16

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Clap 
me too looking forward for this track.. 

Edited by shrutiavm - 12 May 2015 at 12:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MasakaliRani

khadupam IF-Dazzler
khadupam
khadupam

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I m too looking forward to it
Very well said
Clap

MasakaliRani

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Huuugggsss Shakeellaa!! Another wonderful post to read!! this is what exactly i wanna say! this is not another seperation or break-up thing for MaNan..This is the Role reversal.. Manik will be there for nandini to bring her back from the darkness she is gng into!..
Its very natural for nandini to behave this way. after all she went through last night!  She will take some time to heal!! 
she is not allowing manik to touch her coz She is lost.. she is guilty of herself..  she still cannot get over those touches of Pandit.. she just need some space to get her confidence back in her self.. and for this Manik wil be there for her!!

Sadia... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146MasakaliRani

riddhima11 Senior Member
riddhima11
riddhima11

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
awesome post..
m so so so glad.. people feel this way too...
i agree with u
thanks for this post

MasakaliRani

MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Huuugggsss Shakeellaa!! Another wonderful post to read!! this is what exactly i wanna say! this is not another seperation or break-up thing for MaNan..This is the Role reversal.. Manik will be there for nandini to bring her back from the darkness she is gng into!..
Its very natural for nandini to behave this way. after all she went through last night!  She will take some time to heal!! 
she is not allowing manik to touch her coz She is lost.. she is guilty of herself..  she still cannot get over those touches of Pandit.. she just need some space to get her confidence back in her self.. and for this Manik wil be there for her!!

Sadia... 

Pappizzz Sadia Smile

This is reality na??...when one faces trauma they disconnect themselves from others and the world...they don't really understand how to go about things...what to do and what not...and they naturally push people away and want to just be alone. They need time and space. Things don't just bounce back to normal the next day...no matter how strong or positive of a person your are.  I would've had a problem if they had shown the opposite.  

Good to see ke not all are feeling bad about this and hating it Smile

Edited by MasakaliRani - 12 May 2015 at 1:18pm
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima11

awesome post..
m so so so glad.. people feel this way too...
i agree with u
thanks for this post

Thanks Smile and yes glad to know there are others who feel the same.  This is good...we will enjoy this track too!
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khadupam

I m too looking forward to it
Very well said
Clap

Thanks Smile

Yes very much looking forward to it...lets hope this is what we are getting Smile

Go to top