Really felt for Nachiket 2day

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys..couldnt resist myself 2 post this topic after watchin 2day's episode..I know dat u guys hv been discussing 2day's episode but dis is only for nachiket..I mean I really felt bad and sad for him..I mean he is so much in luv with ragini..goes beyond any physical or intimate relation..purely emotional..d dialogues were so touchin and ragini was actually feelin so bad for him..lines like-kya achcha..kya bura..no question of liking or disliking anythng cos ragini was not dere..no buying blue shirt cos ragini was not dere 2 see him..or he was alive only becos he had her memories..I mean so much of luv...not dat ragini luvs him less but he is more expressive in his feelings towards her..and now dis nb maata plans 2 ruin his character..ofcourse I know for sure dat it will b a plan 2 separate neira but wat a lame reason...I mean does not justify his character at all..a guy whose so much in luv with his wife..why would he cheat her..
N would cheat R hypothetically because Basu Aunty wants it.
In no universe a man so much in love with his wife, would do something so stupid. 
Very true 
after watching such immense love for each other  how can NB can show this crap

I am not able to digest how neil will stay without ragini 

Ragini how can she trust random person and separate from neil
can't she see love for her in neil eye

Whatever happened it's happened 15 years back why to spoil your present and future

Ropali is not even present 
😭
He would never cheat on her..
It is just a setup! :(
feeling bad for neira..
yess nachiket's dialouges were tooo emotional..
Injustice to Neira by NB..
Why would Ragini want to trust someone else more than her Nahiket.  Why do they need to separate, why cant they fight these demons together.
With NB's control maybe we should be prepared to not only see this separation, but maybe also more as thats the only creativity she knows.

Just hope she spares us multiple marriages, we have gone thru a fake marriage and an engagement already.