archnahardik123

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Great teaser.
Thanks for pm.
Tushaline Goldie
Tushaline
Tushaline

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
hahaha i reaction was same like zack...did he really said it...that too to kushi...now what will she do n what will he DO when the truth comes out
storytellerm IF-Dazzler
storytellerm
storytellerm

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
oh god i am loving it
Tushaline Goldie
Tushaline
Tushaline

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
arnav is so cute 
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tushaline

hahaha i reaction was same like zack...did he really said it...that too to kushi...now what will she do n what will he DO when the truth comes out
lol thanks
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
ALL MY WORK (both on my blogspot & of my IF account PinkPenguinxo) IS COPYRIGHTED.
Despite my repeated warnings people have been plagiarizing and taken overinspiration from my work.So I have found a legal means to protect my work: it is covered legally under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
None of my chapters, scenes, or the plot should be copied in any way. 

ch~11 :)

k for karma

HE LOVES ME!

How can he love me?!

No no no this is terrible.. my plan was to make him addicted to me then dump him after sleeping with him for a month! But he LOVES me? How can I hurt a person who loves me? The first boy who loves me?

Khushi looked at Arnav's innocent sleeping face and wanted to punch him so hard for.. for loving her. HOW DARE HE LOVE HER! THEY ARE ENEMIES! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE EACH OTHER AND BE SARCASTIC TO EACH OTHER NOT LOVE EACH OTHER AND SPEAK CHEESY ROMANCE TO EACH OTHER!

Ughhh!

"Mmmrh.." suddenly Arnav stirred in his sleep, making Khushi alert as he opened his eyes then got up and squeezed his tired eyes.

"Kiddo? What's-"

"You took drugs! You are such an idiot, stupid, moron, you have nothing in your brain and-"

"Woah woah woah what did I do while being drugged that you're so pissed off on me?" Arnav chuckled as he walked around the room taking a glass of water to quench his thirst.. his throat was drying up and he swore he'd never want to take drugs again.

"You said that YOU LOVE ME!"

*splash*

Khushi gaped as the next moment Arnav spat out all the water he was drinking on her face, making her run into the wash screaming 'ew ew ew' as she started washing her poor face.

When she came back, Arnav looked in shock.

"I said that? Wow I got guts to say it finally.." Arnav laughed making Khushi gasp. HE REALLY MEANS IT, THEN!

"How can you love me!? Stop it!"

"How can someone stop loving someone?"

"STOP. IT."

"Oh com'on.. I'm sure you love me too. Being jealous of Sheetal, thinking I'm cute and your body language shows you don't hate me-"

"I DON'T LOVE YOU! NEVER EVER!" Khushi screamed as he stepped closer to her.

"You don't love me back, huh?" Arnav breathed against Khushi's lips as she gulped and looked away.

"No. Never. You are a jerk. My enemy forever." she rolled her eyes before he started placing soft kisses on her jawline, making her moan.

"If an enemy can get that passionate response from you, he is not really your enemy anymore.." he winked hearing her sexy moans and she immediately pushed him off her.

"NO! I DON'T LOVE YOU! YOU CAN LOVE ME ALL YOUR LIFE BUT I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK!"

"Oh com'on, come on a date with me kiddo. Be my girlfriend."

"No!"

"I'll stop bullying completely, I'll not flirt with Garimaji anymore, I'll not call your breasts cutiepies too. Just come on a date with me." Arnav offered.

"Hmm, good offer but nope.."

Arnav's jaw clenched and he swept her off her feet, throwing her on his shoulder making her scream and shout.

"WHAT THE FUDGE! LET ME GO! YOU MAD MORON!"Khshi gasped loudly as Arnav opened the door of his room and then dropped her body in his icy-cold-watered swimming pool.

"Say yes to the date now?" he popped his eyebrow evilly.

"YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE! I WILL NOT COME ON A DATE WITH YOU EVER ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA DERKKK!"

He picked up some things and started throwing them at her making her yell 'ouch' again and again at his tortures.

"You are so immature, ASR!"

"Well I will be evil if you don't come on a date with me. If you will not agree I'll keep torturing you Khushi Kumari Gupta"

"Do whatever, I will NEVER ever be yours! Bye!" she said getting up before running away..

~

"He.. said that?"

Lavanya was just as shocked as Khushi at Arnav's confession.. actually La was shocker than Khushi.

"The boy has lost his mind! He wants me to be his girlfriend.. the whole plan is ruined, what do I do now? Oh no.." Khushi was still stuck on the plan coz she wanted justice for Lavanya, she wanted to fulfill the revenge for her.

Khushi looked at Lavanya and she was looking down, she finally looked at her after sometime and sighed a deep breath.

"Don't take what  he said seriously.. I'm sure he says that to a lot of girls." Lavanya rolled her eyes. "You are not special, Khushi."

Khushi's eyes flickered confusedly at La's words. She immediately got up as tears filled her eyes.

"You think I'm not special?"

Lavanya pursed her lips.. "Umm! I didn't mean it like that Khushi-"

"No, tell me, you think I'm not special enough for Arnav to fall in love with me?" Khushi demanded loudly, but Lavanya was speechless.

"Some 'best friend' you are.." Khushi spoke sarcastically and left before Lavanya could even try to talk to her about it..

~

"Goodmorning goodmorning goodmorning"

Khushi groaned as Arnav said this to her next day at college.

"DERK, LEAVE!" she yelled but he sat beside her and started hugging her making her slap his arms to make him move away from her but he kept holding her anyway.

She gulped seeing SO many people were staring at them, she really didn't wanna be known as the girl Arnav is squishing in his arms.

"Arnav," Khushi sighed "I'm on my period. Don't bother me.. I'm already in a lot of pain and I also had a fight with Lavanya last night."

Arnav shockingly moved away from her, eyeing her from head to toe.

"Uhh.. oh." he spoke awkwardly like every other boy who are awkward about girls being on their PMS.

"Yeah.. you don't know how painful it is coz you are a boy so-"

"I know, ok? I've grown up with an elder sister in my house. Whenever Anjali di was on her days, Neeti acted like it's the whole world's problem." Arnav chuckled making Khushi laugh too. "I know that at this time.. girls like to eat chocolate and icecream, you dunno how many times Anjali di has called me to buy stuff like this for her and I used to feel so embarrassed because sometimes my friends answered my phone and they'd be like 'go buy chocolate for your sister, Arnav!'"

Khushi was hysterically laughing now, he can be the most adorable person in the world.. sometimes.

"Do you want me to hug you if you are in too much pain?" he asked making Khushi's eyes widen.. woah, ASR has a caring side?

"No I'm fine, I don't need a boy to hug me when I'm-" Khushi spoke firmly before he hugged her anyway, making her eyes widen yet again.

"Hush little princess, the pain will go away soon.." Arnav spoke dramatically making her laugh again before she realized she shouldn't be this way.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"But you were just laughing with me-"

"Forget it! FORGET. IT."

"You're one crazy maaad person." Arnav grunted, getting up.

"Say you love me too and I'll leave you alone for sometime." he started his devilish ways again making her throw her head back frustratingly.

"NO!"

"Ok.. EVERYONE LISTEN: KHUSHI IS ON HER PERIOD SO NO ONE SHOULD BOTHER HER!" He announced evilly to the whole class and people started laughing while Khushi's jaw dropped in absolute embarrassment and she picked up her book and threw it at him while he threw a kiss at her before leaving her..

~

"Hello Khushi beta. Come in." Mrs Raizada smiled as Khushi came at Raizada Mansion today after college. She looked around and didn't find Arnav.

"Where is Arnav, aunty?" Khushi asked as she walked inside and sat on a sofa.

"Oh he is at football practice."

"Good! I just have come here to say that I do not want to tutor him anymore, aunty. I'm so sorry."

"What! Why?" Neeti asked sitting beside Khushi. "Did he do something? I-I know you two are.. close.. so-"

"No no" Khushi's cheeks heated up remembering how Neeti had seen her and Arnav in his bedroom. "I just..ughh. He said he loves me and I just.."

"He LOVES you?" Neeti gasped "That is so amazing! He never says he loves anyone, Khushi, other than Anjali he has never said he loves anyone. You are lucky."

"W-wow.. really?"

"Yes. You know, when I first came into this home as a new bride to Arnav's father, I always saw him sitting in a corner.. always being silent.. he didn't used to be a naughty kid like other boys. He saw sadness from such a little age after his mother's death, I feel so bad for him all the time. I know he can be really rude sometimes but trust me he is not a horrible person like some people think he is. He can be better and nicer if he tried."

Khushi swallowed hard.. she felt breathless at Neeti's words.

Khushi was now feeling that she should not have done all this mess, she is no one to punish Arnav when she does not even know properly what happened between Arnav and Lavanya.

And right now she was feeling like Lavanya was the badder one among him and La.. Lavanya hadn't even tried to say sorry to Khushi for calling her 'not special'.

Maybe this is Karma- she tried to be revengeful to Arnav but now she is tangled into feeling that he is not so bad and SHE is the one who's feeling guilty.

And she also has started feeling things for him that are a lot different that hatred.

She had always found him handsome but that's not it..not just attraction- she feels a lot more for him- when she saw his love for candies she found him the cutest. When he complimented her she felt like the most beautiful girl in the world. When he fought with her she felt crazy for always fighting back with him like he's the only person who can make her so out of control. When he touched her she felt like no one else can touch her as passionately as he does. When he liked Sheetal she competed with her all the time coz she wanted to be the better one.. she felt jealous. When he makes her laugh..whenever they laugh together, she never wants him to go away from her. When she heard that he loves her she cried..

Is she in love with him too?

OHMYGOSH GUYS DOES THIS EVER HAPPEN WITH YOU THAT YOUR BRAIN IS BEING A BITCH TO YOU???

it always freaking happens with me

whenever im not alone or in the light im laughing like a mad person and being lame and crazy but then when im in dark and alone i start thinking of all scary things ive ever seen and i feel like wHY WHY IS MY BRAIN JUST NOW THINKING OF THIS?!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!

lately i went in the dark and i SUDDENLY STARTED THINKING OF A HORROR SHOW I ONCE WATCHED IT WAS SO SCARY IT WAS ABOUT A GUY WHO IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND EVERYONE THINKS HE IS NOT ABLE TO STAND BUT THEN WE ARE SHOWN IN THE REFLECTION THAT A FREAKING GHOST HAS BEEN HOLDING HIM TIGHT THATS WHY HE CANT GET UP OHMG THIS IS THE SCARIEST THING EVERRR

anyway lol hope u kinda enjoyed this chappy byeee angels:* 
xo<3

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 31 May 2016 at 10:15am

The following 287 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni77anwita08Samtanvibaby2012zenith.sky2evergreen05prieyaawsomechokrihukfrankataholicuhdnismedMGVijayalakshmisunshaeyEr.shreeyasiabhinav23neena2000mtmrfMONGLIHaleemaKMshalini.sri.abidemon13Ipkknd_lover2TAT_VJrsruthi94saaniaapra_s.96NuralHudaharshi_ipkwinningsisUpasnaJadejaSnowwy66assubabyvenyarumugamsiridurgaSabayasminali78varsha_nagashaolin9rambamalsahanamurugeshAURORESannys-fanteeeeeenajasheenaMember100theroyalkhushsaal24geitahchamatesugandhbhawnanimahajanManishi1crazydreamgirltasnuvabd25YellowyHolmeslavanya08ShalvikamathurKRIYASINGHcute.sanasahi_saisangeethbalacupcakeprincessnimkoakashafalinaj84priya247preetigillsilver21shan68sravanthi93anusha_nehafanfollowerammyicycoolashwakesCBrocksSuper.womanTinkJialatha72PoonamTMayaraaSobtiLovelydropsvini96anamika00tasmineAshahzadiArhi87BarunsBalwantKAnj007_arshiSwathiarshihatelove2012shruthiruchsKnarwalmysterygirl06shaziluvbarunlovebadhansweetarnavkhusiarshi000jaden1369falakananddeewani_29aazzzmeera_beladiyaclaucrispopnyshaSonia_J16Sarunarshiyjyotimehra1arshi2612johngaltsweetkajolvinovemberSkinquinItsfloramehreenl86ItsAnasanjuarshiV_rajputCrystalcrazePba123sweetakhi71visu25shubhi05nihalovedair10arshiredpetalpeachygirlMs.PurplegothmanjunaiduStarletBeautyNilima2016Huleygirlkushi.raizadaRichellemit0905Reenasungeelee.kat.AuchiElennasweety421nano123babuloo...Champ...pran28671maitricuteheartfamiyadoll_dimpleWanieAsana48ankita_95Tirtharupaambi08anithabalaramkajal511MaghinallsnissoAsvatianerashekha2012yogaprembarbiebalashipra.aquapreciouspearlythangam100ayl123srilathasdprovermim15BroknAngelrishaithraloftynoniwafa.Mpopstarvandu123ArmelaAishu13629priyamanali gargunna_178jeya0301mansijani21sweetnonisadufkirti123sam88moonlight2630seshatreehira2050storytellerm286pearlnilmipaddu503sreemeeranature-loveralicepuppysikhni_ITS_LEENAkinjalcp87russelskhushiaarrsshhiihuma12.mehak06mubina_m19Shru9tishubhi15smillikshubhangiarchnahardik123sarozzSirenMitraApplefcoolpd93Karkitkowshira9sayari_sanki99bellarosashalbieishe10foreverhersbarsha_dashangelshahDhrenuchinnuluHeatsha8176eufara_naghmmanan_flab..NeverGiveUp..candyjansailaja.ritikaagrawalbluesky10Pinky.RaizadamahrusweetyWilly_Wonka.xMIC.Dropxanonymous.mehoney-sweetycute_sarunmissmkzariya123varsha2KD..Saraa..jisarimzustar_fan1sweetydoll32TwilightStar_JPphillips_2909Raadhiyaaaharman12blue_rose1605TinkerBella-Prithi-jes_jadeDilsaydesisweetheart9dhanyachajrjeb1kashishk-afsha-ar_sajan4evr..Anita..keenu_kkmaanmeet1drunkiiebabeLyssaPieangeldream14anjssarunsashasingh..Jyoti..snoopy84fffan123Naz_nisarsunitikapoorSahiba_dollyoga123pup03Cool_BubblesranogillAlone111heemasomaniHappytwinklequicksilver.Magpie_-PyaariBhootni--Xpress-princessunaraLinsieRajiSobtian

coolpd93 IF-Dazzler
coolpd93
coolpd93

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Proud of myslf:p
Res;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index