MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heatsha8176

nice update
Arnav was too funny flirting with Garima
n then he went all Christian grey on khushi Wink
wow  but talk about a confession
Arnav has had a crush on khushi for a LONG time
he was acting like a jerk to her because it was the only way he knew to get her attention
talk about a wake up call for khushi
surely now shes got to get sus about Lav afterall he is babbling out truth being out of his senses
just hope he doesn't take a nasty reaction
cant wait to see whats gonna happen next
ew christian greyDead
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TwilightStar_JP

Twist in the take! Hmm lovely but lets see wgat haooens next!

Cheers
haha ok
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged

-TEASER-

"You don't love me back, huh?" Arnav breathed against Khushi's lips as she gulped and looked away.

"No. Never. You are a jerk. My enemy forever." she rolled her eyes before he started placing soft kisses on her jawline, making her moan.

"If an enemy can get that passionate response from you, he is not really your enemy anymore.." he winked hearing her sexy moans and she immediately pushed him off her.

"NO! I DON'T LOVE YOU! YOU CAN LOVE ME ALL YOUR LIFE BUT I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK!"

"Oh com'on, come on a date with me kiddo."

"No!"

"I'll stop bullying completely, I'll not flirt with Garimaji anymore, I'll not call your breasts cutiepies too. Just come on a date with me." Arnav offered.

"Hmm, good offer but nope.."

Arnav's jaw clenched and he swept her off her feet, throwing her on his shoulder making her scream and shout.

"WHAT THE FUDGE! LET ME GO! YOU MAD MORON!"

Khshi gasped loudly as Arnav dropped her body in his icy-cold-watered swimming pool.

"Say yes to the date now?" he popped his eyebrow evilly.

"YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE! I WILL NOT COME ON A DATE WITH YOU EVER ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA DERKKK!"

He picked up some things and started throwing them at her making her yell 'ouch' again and again at his tortures.

"You are so immature, ASR!"

"Well I will be evil if you don't come on a date with me. If you will not agree I'll keep torturing you Khushi Kumari Gupta"

Edited by PinkPenguinxo - 27 June 2015 at 5:06am

The following 191 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlSamtanviprieyaNIAMALLIKrankataholicmurkalAnuaamy20abhinav23mtmrfHaleemaKMshalini.sri.abidemon13rsruthi94pra_s.96NuralHudaharshi_ipkassubabySabayasminali78Member100theroyalkhushtasnuvabd25AUROREShalvikamathurprincesscutty38priya247bhambariashwakesteddiammyicycoolsravanthi93hatathbristikkyajovini96anamika00CBrocksvishalfoolLovelydropsNASAKElovebadhanBarunsBalwantKshanu.amiKnarwaltasminearshi000jaden1369Tani2968shaziluvbarunfalakanandaazzzArshiforeverlvatheenz95cute_kavideewani_29claucrispopnyshaSarunarshiyjyotimehra1arshi2612Ms.Purplegothsweetakhi71khushirai216visu25shubhi05ItsAnakkgsrpeposweetkajolV_rajputButterFly77kyara7peachygirlStarletBeautyTushalineHuleygirlElennasweety421KeerthiRajkumarRichellenano123babulooblackkittyWanieAMarriedLoveanaswara93pran28671maitricuteheartfamiyaankita_95sana48ApeterMaghinallssimplysappieAsvatishekha2012barbiebalapreciouspearlythangam100dproverwildandsweetsrilathasmim15ayl123BroknAngelrishaithramansijani21arhi-raizadaAishu13629priyajeya0301AriyaLilyOrchidpopstarvandu123nilminature-lover286pearlstorytellermkirti123anjusr06russelskhushiaarrsshhiiShru9tihuma12.shubhi15smilliarchnahardik123sarozzrakenduvadanaSirenMitranoolicoolpd93bellarosakowshira9rk2127foreverherseishe10barsha_dashangelshahpirl18DhrenuchinnuluHeatsha8176Pinky.Raizadabluesky10Willy_Wonka.sailaja.candyjanxMIC.Dropx.brokensilence.mahrusweetyhoney-sweetyTitaliya1234Desire6varsha2KDzariya123sweetydoll32TwilightStar_JP..Saraa..jisastar_fan1desisweetheart9blue_rose1605TinkerBellaharman12sarunsashasinghangeldream14..Anita..sukanksha-afsha-jeb1ar_sajan4evrkeenu_kkdrunkiiebabe..Jyoti..yoga123sunitikapoorNaz_nisarsnoopy84fffan123pup03Cool_BubblesranogillAlone111heemasomaniHappytwinklequicksilver.mushatMagpie_-PyaariBhootni--Xpress-drfizaahmedRajiSobtianLinsie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index