India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

(Page 34)

dair10arshi Senior Member
dair10arshi
dair10arshi

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Awesome update!!! Damn lavanya is gonna ruin everything!

MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dair10arshi

Awesome update!!! Damn lavanya is gonna ruin everything!
maybe ;D
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thanks everyone:D
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ALL MY WORK (both on my blogspot & of my IF account PinkPenguinxo) IS COPYRIGHTED.
Despite my repeated warnings people have been plagiarizing and taken overinspiration from my work.So I have found a legal means to protect my work: it is covered legally under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
None of my chapters, scenes, or the plot should be copied in any way. 

ch~9 :)

i for insane

"Ummm!" Khushi trailed off seeing Lavanya's angry face, why is she angry?! She was scared though, coz whenever La is angry at her she doesn't talk to her for a long time and she didn't want that coz La is her best friend forever and she loves her too much for her to ignore her at all.

"Hey you two.." Lavanya coughed awkwardly as Khushi got off Arnav's lap but he still kept holding her arm and kissing her here and there.

"Arnav, you should leave. Get lost, you have stayed in my house for too long I wanna spend time with Lavanya now." Khushi rolled her eyes while Arnav got up jerking her hand away casually.

"Have fun you two. Kiss each other and send me a picture if you are into girls so much, kiddo, that you are telling ME to leave for your 'friend'." Arnav joked making Khushi pick up a cushion and throw at him before he left laughingly.

"Hi Khushi, you seemed to be very busy." La sighed.

"I'm sorry, why did you look angry at me though?"

"Khushi Khushi Khushi.." La sat beside her and hugged her. "You know at first I was not agreeing to this plan of you making Arnav crazy for you then dumping him but I had started loving it BUT just now I saw that you were LAUGHING with Arnav and looking like you really like him.. what the hell? Stop liking him, focus." Lavanya laughed and Khushi pursed her lips. Ah, Lavanya is right. She should not be any 'frienemy' or whatever with Arnav. She should just be his freaking ENEMY who is having revenge.

"You're so so right, I shouldn't forget my plan." Khushi said hugging La back.

"Tomorrow is a half-day at college right, just spend it all with him. Then go to his home and spend even more time with him and ask him about his life, his everything... get closer to him Khushi. Make him mad for you." Lavanya suggested and Khushi readily agreed..

"I don't sit with losers, so leave."

This is what Arnav said when the next day Khushi tried to sit beside him in class, everyone was gossiping around them coz it is very weird that her and ASR are gonna sit together.

"Shut your big mouth and let me sit. MOVE!" Khushi barked and Arnav chuckled before letting her sit beside him.

The moment she did, he held her waist pulling her even closer before kissing her cheek and then digging his face into her neck. The WHOLE CLASSROOM WENT CRAZY seeing that and she gulped, blushing.

"What are you doing?!"

"We are enemies ok, enemies with benefits.. let Sheetal also see how close we are, for this only she left me- I mean she couldn't handle me so she left right.. so let her see this and enjoy." he glanced at Sheetal and she was looking sad.

"You are such a derk."

"You smell of garlic, didn't you bath today kiddo?"

"SHUT UP!"

He laughed and kept kissing her neck, holding her close to him before the teacher noticed their intimacy and exhaled deeply.

"Arnav, Khushi: DETENTION!!!"

Arnav and Khushi walked in the detention room laughing, once again there was no one here. It was completely dark but some light was coming from the window.

"Arnav" Khushi held his arm fearfully.

"What? You're scared of dark? Grow up Khushi Kumari Gupta." he said and she wanted to leave his arm in anger but she was still too scared to do that.

"Aw, this is adorable." Arnav commented "You're holding me coz you are scared Khushi. OMG THIS IS LIKE TOTES CUUUTE!" He laughed mimicking an excited girly tone and she stomped her foot on his making him yell 'ow!'

Khushi took out Arnav's phone from his pocket and turned on the torch of it before keeping it on a bench. She sighed and sat on the bench while he came towards her and smirked.

"What?"

"Lets have sex."

"ARNAV!" Khushi slapped his arm, "Why are you so horny all the time?!"

"I. SWEAR. I. AM. NOT. I..I really swear it's not like this with other girls but only you coz you are always being such a sassy bitch to me and it just turns me on. Idk." he groaned making her laugh.

"Wow.. that's so cool."

"Seriously Khushi. Whenever I look at you and whenever you start speaking I feel like f*cking your brains out."

"If you do that how will I teach you without my brains?" she joked making him chuckle.

"See this?" he put his arms around her waist, pressing their lower bodies together as she pursed her lips at the contact. "See how sexy you are.. your attitude, your intelligence, your face, body, everything. Wow. I wish you were not my enemy or you never slapped me- I'll date the hell outta you Khushi. Would have married you. Made you the mother of my children and stuff. I think I'm falling in love with you. Tum meri dushman nahi ho anymore. My heart has accepted you as my ladylove instead"

Khushi rolled her eyes laughingly at his words as he laid her down on the bench and came over her.

"No, Arnav, I cant do it in the dark!" Khushi squealed.

"Try something new.." he said, handing her the torched phone before placing his lips on hers and unzipping her jeans..

"I cant believe this. We did it here..HERE! At detention! We are so insane!" Khushi hit his shoulder after half an hour as he sat shirtless beside her and she pulled up her clothes.

He snickered at her, blowing a kiss at her.

"We spend a lot of time with each other nowadays Khushi, don't you think?" he said, breathing heavily as he took his phone and started texting.

"Yeah we do. Sooo Arnav, tell me about yourself. Let's get closer." she winked, making him scoff.

"Uh, why?"

"Just like that. We have about 20 more minutes to pass before the detention is over." Khushi said twirling her hair around her finger before he leaned on her and held her sleeve. "So how about round 2, Khushi?"

"ARNAV!" she gasped as he moved away from her, chuckling.

"Hmm. What do you wanna know girl?"

"Well, things. See: we sleep with each other coz we like each other's bodies and are just 2 hormonal teenagers. But we never really have talked much so.."

"Well," he imitated her "Ok. Let's talk."

"Favorite food?"

"The pulao that Neeti makes."

"Ugh Arnav stop calling your mother by her name!"

"She is my STEPmother. She is awesome but.. I cant call anyone my mother after.. y'know. I don't feel it." Arnav said and Khushi almost wanted to hug him but she cleared her throat and kept herself focused on her plan.

"Favorite actress?"

"Kareena Kapoor. Hottie. She is a.. pathaaka!"

Khushi laughed hearing his word, Arnav wasn't the guy who used many hindi slangs but right now he did.

"Enough about me, lets talk about you" Arnav stopped their conversation in middle making her grunt under her breath coz she felt like she hasn't ask enough questions to him yet. She wants to know him a lot, so that he feels actual hurt when she dumps him at the end of the month. Getting hurt by someone who knows a lot about you is the worst kind of pain and Arnav deserves it for bullying so many people and hurting Lavanya so much.

She thought firmly as he started humming thoughtfully of what he should ask her.

"Best nickname you ever got?"

"Khushi-doll. Papa used to call me that."

"Wow. Favorite actor?"

"Salman Khaaan"

"He is a criminal!"

"Shut up!"

"HAHAHA Khushi you are too cute sometimes. hmm..." he leaned over her. "Do you touch yourself?"

"WHAT! Arnav stop it!" she hit his shoulder again and again causing him to laugh.

"What do you think of when you do it?"

"I DON'T DO IT!"

"You think of me, right? Ofcourse you think of me when you touch your pretty little feminine parts..mmm!"

"Arnav you are SO dirty!"

"TELL ME! ANSWER!"

"I think of Salman Khan. Bye!"

She said and started to leave as the detention got over while he kept laughing.

"Hey wait kiddo!"

"What?"

"I wanna ask you something- you are the best friend of Loovinya right-"

"Her name is Lavanya."

"Oh yeah whatever. I forgot her I go through so many girls but last night I saw her and you called her Lavanya and I remembered that this girl actually proposed to me when we were 16..I remember. Yeah." Arnav said clearing his throat while Khushi looked away.

"She sent me her naked pictures you know, when we were 16..." Arnav said and Khushi's eyes looked at him in shock.

WHAT!?

Khushi felt her whole body becoming numb at what he just said. Lavanya had NEVER told her this.

"Sh-she did that?"

"Yes she did. She sent her pictures to make me like her, then stalked me for about a week and then she fought with me a lot and said really bad stuff about my family when I rejected her. I didn't know you are friends with THAT girl haha.."

"You're lying."

"Why will I lie? I never lie. I am a lot of things but I'm not a liar Khushi. I just wanted to tell you that you had slapped me for her, and I didn't even remember her so I couldn't even defend myself. But now I do so: See I've done a lot of asshole-ish things but this girl, I swear this girl was the bad one until I finally got fed up and taught her a lesson with my friends. Anyway it is all over now, we both were equally bad by the end of that issue. But you.. you, beware of that girl, you know, she is kinda heartless."

sooo la is just as bad as arnav

lolll now what?;)

HAVE A LOVELY DAY, ANGELS<3
<3 

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 31 May 2016 at 10:15am

The following 298 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonbarbie_gurlroshni77S786S10YsusieLoveArhiForeverSamtanvibaby2012vanesha230prieyaawsomechokrirankataholicmurkalMGVijayalakshmiEr.shreeyasiabhinav23sow420neena2000mtmrfMONGLIIpkknd_lover2TAT_VJrsruthi94soulafNuralHudaharshi_ipkcdhivya12assubabyvenyarumugamani_beyourselfnirashshaolin9rambamalSannys-fanteeeeeenajasheenasahanamurugeshAUROREKhushi_raiizadageitahchamatejerry2710YellowyHolmestasnuvabd25crazydreamgirlsugandhbhawnanimahajanMember100theroyalkhushShalvikamathurKRIYASINGHnoureen.shahthen123sahi_saicute.sanacupcakeprincessnimkomaansinehanaj84sangeethbalaUandI4Everpriya247akashafali123priyacutyanushkasweetfairy007preetigillbhambarisilver21anusha_nehasaurabh.dubey45ashwakesteddiammyicycoolvishalfoolshalinikanagusydyMayaraaSobtiLovelydropsCBrockssweta_bPoonamTmaneet2011vini96anamika00tasmineAshahzadikkyajoGogoismitaSwathiarshiAnj007_arshishruthiruchsKnarwalhatathbristiarshi000jaden1369falakanandNASAKEmysterygirl06prathyusha120penrithlovebadhanBarunsBalwantKmoushumi_90cute_kavishaziluvbarunclaucrispopSonia_J16Sarunarshiynyshaaazzzmeera_beladiyajyotimehra1johngaltitsme92arshi2612vinovemberKashish9mehreenl86kkgsrpepoSkinquinItsfloraDevdasiSinghssdewi83pinkrose1sanjuarshijpjinadari21V_rajputtanu45ammullu1ButterFly77MDKSSMkyara7peachygirldair10arshiggd30565visu25shubhi05Ms.Purplegothsweetakhi71Nilima2016StarletBeautyTushalineHuleygirlReenasungeeleeKeerthiRajkumarRichellebrishti84mit0905nano123babuloo...Champ...sweety421AuchiElennapran28671maitricuteheartdoll_dimpleWanieAsana48ankita_95kajal511simplysappieTirtharupaApeternissoAsvatiyogapremMaghinallsNkayanishipra.aquapreciouspearlycrazyloveydprovermim15TaujooMadihasrilathasayl123BroknAngelAriyaLilyOrchidabraxosArmelaBarunSarawafa.MpopstarAishu136sugarbirdjeya0301arhi-raizadasweetnonimansijani21vinitaj27sam88seshatreehira2050moonlight2630kirti123nilmidva2vrapaddu503286pearlsreemeeranature-loveranjusr06kinjalcp87russelskhushiaarrsshhiilin2002huma12.sikhni_alicepuppymubina_m19ravalisharma06Shru9tishubhi15kshubhangiarchnahardik123ApplefnooliSirenMitrasarozz-ChildOfChrist-kowshira9bellarosaForthislifeonlyeishe10lechuarshishalbisayari_sanki99rk2127barsha_dashangelshahSweetshruthiDhrenuchinnuluHeatsha8176manan_flabWilly_Wonka.candyjanPinky.Raizadasailaja.mahrusweetyBlueBloodQueenxMIC.Dropxanonymous.mePanther007honey-sweetyTitaliya1234shah.1234cute_sarunvrindagupta..Saraa..jisavarsha2KDzariya123missmkstar_fan1TwilightStar_JPRaadhiyaaaharman12blue_rose1605TinkerBelladhanyacurvisainidesisweetheart9hajreufara_naghmjeb1kashishkbrainychild92-afsha-ar_sajan4evrkeenu_kkdrunkiiebabe..Anita..sukankshaanjssarunsashasinghangeldream14..Jyoti..Naz_nisarsnoopy84Cool_Bubblesranogillpup03kbtryoga123sunitikapoorHappytwinkleAlone111quicksilver.mushat-PyaariBhootni--Xpress-drfizaahmedaashizinprincessunaraLinsieRajiSobtian

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Interesting..loved the update
Gogoismita Senior Member
Gogoismita
Gogoismita

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
So a twist here Wow m already waiting for the next update
Forthislifeonly IF-Dazzler
Forthislifeonly
Forthislifeonly

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
W*F???
So La isAngry Angry
well... I am really scared for Khushi... She is in mess ... Arnav & La and safer...but KhushiCry Cry...
OMG!!!Shocked Shocked
jisa IF-Rockerz
jisa
jisa

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
this lavanya-arnav history came as a twist..!!! 
w8ng for next..!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index