yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Amazing chapter...thanks for the PM
Rabiabegum Senior Member
Rabiabegum
Rabiabegum

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
You're an amazing writer :))!!! I can't wait to see real love between Arnav and Khushi. Please update soon!!!
ZackKnightRocks IF-Sizzlerz
ZackKnightRocks
ZackKnightRocks

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabiabegum

You're an amazing writer :))!!! I can't wait to see real love between Arnav and Khushi. Please update soon!!!
thankyou:)
ZackKnightRocks
ZackKnightRocks

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrindagupta

congratz for the new thread
amazing update
khsuhi made him apologize to everyone
and sheetal broke up with him
he ego was so hurt
and he took all his frustration out on khushi
she was so hurt

now he is being the gentleman..hhahaa
so funny
can't wait to read more
update soon
thanks for the PM
 Big smileEmbarrassedthanksss
ZackKnightRocks
ZackKnightRocks

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
ALL MY WORK (both on my blogspot & of my IF account PinkPenguinxo) IS COPYRIGHTED.
Despite my repeated warnings people have been plagiarizing and taken overinspiration from my work.So I have found a legal means to protect my work: it is covered legally under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
None of my chapters, scenes, or the plot should be copied in any way. 

ch~8 :)

h for heaven

"Why are we at McDonalds?"

Khushi asked as she got off the bike and they stood infront of it.

"I thought you like this place? Com'on, I'm trying to be nice to you for making you CRY." he stressed on cry, leaning over her evilly before she pushed him away and ran inside the store..

"Are you done eating?" Arnav groaned coz Khushi has been eating for the longest time, she must be really really hungry.

"I haven't eaten since afternoon, was busy studying. Let me eat in peace."

After 10 minutes, Khushi sighed and Arnav immediately became happy.

"Done?"

"No. I want veg sticks.. go get them for me." she grinned.

"Meh. No. I wont.. go and get it yourself. I'm not your boyfriend." he rolled his eyes feeling pissed off that she is taking so much time and now asking for more.

"Arnav, let me ask you a question: Do you not feeling anything for me outside the bed? Do you ever look at me in a non-sexual way?" Khushi questioned honestly, being the blunt and straightforward girl she is- she just said what is on her mind.

"No. I have no feelings for you whatsoever."

Khushi's jaw dropped hearing him and she threw her ketchup-soaked french fries at him making him shriek.

"YOU! You have-slash-HAD feelings for Sheetal right!!! What do I not have that she- urghhh, forget it. Forget it."

A big smirk came on Arnav's lips hearing Khushi and he began to laugh. "Wow.. are you jealous of Sheetal coz I actually had feelings for her but never for you coz you are my enemy? Never would have thought."

Khushi gulped "I-I don't give half a care about you as well, ok? Hey devi mayya, I wish you had a few brain cells."

"Oooh. For the first time in foreverrr Khushi is jealous." Arnav sang making her giggle a little.

"You're singing 'Disney's Frozen' song? I thought only girls watch it?"

"Sheetal watched it when I was with her and Shakira." he said and her giggles died down.

Everytime he took Sheetal's name she didn't know why but she felt like a knife was stabbed into her chest.

Is she really, really, really, REALLY jealous of that bimbo Sheetal just coz Arnav liked/maybe still likes her?

She really needs to stop feeling like this. It is the most dangerously harmful thing that can ever happen to her.

"I don't care about you too, I have no feelings for you what-so-ever." Khushi got up angrily and snatched his wallet making him snicker. "Sure babe"

"Do NOT call me babe. I'm going to get my sticks now, bye derk."

Khushi felt tears pushing into her eyes again and again but she somehow stopped herself from crying. If a tear ever dropped out of her eyes coz of ASR ever again, she would never be able to look at her own reflection in the mirror.. she shall forever feel ashamed. Amen.

"Damnnn"

Suddenly, someone whistled at her. She turned around to find a guy eyeing her from head to toe. She huffed and turned her attention to the counter again.

"You have a great ass, baby." the guy whistled again making her feel extremely uncomfortable.

She would have fought him and broken his teeth, but right now she was an emotional mess and decided to just get her order so she can leave.

"Great face too. Turn and look at me again, baby. Let me see you-"

"What the f*ck is your problem, desperado?" Arnav's pissed off voice came and Khushi looked at him as he held that guy's collar and his jaw clenched in anger.

"Is she your girlfriend? Great job man, she's so f*ckable-"

Khushi's eyes shut tight as the next thing she witnessed was Arnav throwing a violent punch on that guy's face. She began to breath heavily, seeing that guy's nose blooded and broken.

"Don't even dare talk like that to her, do it again and I'll make sure you don't even have a tongue to speak all this shit with."

Khushi walked out of the store with a million emotions running through her, Arnav came beside her and held her arm making her look at him.

"Tum theek ho?"

"Haan. I'm greeeaaat." Khushi laughed making him give her a what-the-expression. "You do care a lot about me, why would you come and punch a guy just coz he was misbehaving with me huh?"

Arnav rolled his eyes as they sat on the bike and she kept laughing.

"I do not have any feelings for you, kiddo. It's all in your mind. I just.. I just did that coz.. I didn't want you to CRY again." he chuckled as he started the bike.

Khushi was mentally hitting herself for speaking in a way that she was jealous. Ugh, her girly hormones are too high today.

Stubbornly, she started fuming.

"Let me get off this bike. I don't wanna be in a same place as you."

"You gotta be kidding me! Khushi, kiddo, stop it- why are you so pissed off that I don't have any feelings for you at all? I used to think you felt the same way about me"

"It's just that.. ughh. A lot of reasons. First of all I'm competitive, I cant take it when another person is chosen above me- so the fact that you've slept with me so many times but still had feelings for Sheetal made me somehow sad. Are you getting me?"

"Sheetal is not better than you. So don't feel competitive or whatever.."

"You're just saying it coz you hate her now for breaking up whatever you two had.."

"No, really. You need to stop feeling like this. And, are you sure you don't have any feelings for me?" he chuckled cockily making her roll her eyes.

"No I don't. Sometimes you appear nice and cute to me like when you talked about candies being your favorite.. but other than that, nope, still a jerk." she crossed her arms, humphing.

"I guess we are not complete enemies then, kiddo. We are like.. frenemies? Maybe? I'm sure we hate each other but we still like some stuff about each other and feel jealous when someone else comes between us. Like I, ok I'll be honest now- I got mighty angry seeing that gross guy flirt with you. I may have gotten angry if you ever kissed him or started a relationship with him or some shit."

Khushi's eyes lit up hearing his FINALLY honest answer.

"Yeah. We are frenemies. I don't have a father, you don't have a mother.. maybe that's why we connect with each other coz we both lost a parent at a young age." Khushi mumbled sadly, making him clear his throat.

"Exactly." Arnav finished their conversation as he started driving again..

"Arnavvv, hold me.. I'm gonna fall" Khushi laughed as she tiredly walked along with Arnav when he dropped her back.

"I'm gonna take you inside like a gentleman. I was supposed to be totally nice to you tonight so yeah." he said and got off the bike before picking her in his arms casually as he took her inside her home..

"Arey yaar. When will mumma came?.." Khushi sighed as Garima was still not home and it was 11 o clock. She may come by 1 o clock coz it was some important relative's wedding.

"Who cares, we're alone in your home kiddo.. let's have fun." Arnav flirted as he laced his fingers with hers but she laughingly pushed him away.

She sat on her bed and took out the cute pink teddy bear Arnav had gifted her and she picked up her Mr Fluffy before slamming both the bears together.

"Kisss your beautiful girlfriend, Fluffy. Her name is Angelina." Khushi smiled and Arnav burst into laughter.. so she already named that teddy bear.

He went towards her and put those teddies away before kissing her hard, laying her back on her bed as her arms wrapped around him.

"You know, I once had a fantasy to do you on your own bed kiddo. Remember the first day I came to pick you when you were supposed to start tutoring me? I came in your room and stared at you and felt like undressing you then and there and doing stuff to you." he winked dirtily making her gape before she got up quickly.

"EW! You are such a pervert!!!"

"Argh. Come back here."

"No!" she ran away as he started chasing her all over her house..

"Kiddo, lets make this fun. Let's play a truth and dare game." Arnav finally said breathlessly coz he just couldn't catch Khushi.. the girl is a really fast runner.

"Hmm, I'm listening." Khushi tapped her chin with her finger thoughtfully as she went towards him and they both sat down on the sofa.

"Truth: You still like Sheetal?" Khushi asked.

"No." Arnav answered.

Wow.. Khushi suddenly felt happy and she didn't know why.

"Dare: Let me feel your boobs"

Khushi sighed and peeled off her top as he began to touch them, making her moan and hug him. He chuckled seeing her reaction.

"Your breasts are fantastic.. cutiepies." Arnav groaned in pleasure making her gasp.

"You did NOT just name my breasts!"

"I just did." he laughed before he moved away from her and she pulled up her top covering herself.

"Truth: You have become a bad person after your mother's death. You bully people coz you are actually really sad in your life coz you have lost the person you love the most.. probably the only person you ever loved other than your sister Anjaliji. Am I right?"

For a moment he did not reply but plainly kept staring at her.

"True."

Her heart sunk hearing the hidden pain in his voice.

"Dare: Straddle me and kiss me everywhere, Khushi." Arnav broke the painful silence.

"Everywhere?"

"Yeah.. I wanna feel your lips everywhere, kiddo." he leaned over her and winked "Every..where.."

Khushi scoffed and sat on his lap, straddling him with her legs wrapped around his torso before she started kissing his throat.

"Make me feel good, Khushi. Like I made you feel good by naming your-"

"Naming my feminine parts was not good." Khushi giggled.

"Hell yeah it was." Arnav argued adamantly as she giggled harder before she ran her nails through his hair. "Your hair is so gorgeous.. like a black forest."

She kissed his cheeks. "Your cheekbones are higher than Qutub Minar, you should become a model."

They both began laughing feeling like this is like a piece of heaven.. exploring each other's bodies before suddenly a door's screeched open and they turned towards it to find a VERY angry Lavanya standing infront whose eyes were popping out seeing Arnav and Khushi like that..

random thing: i listen to the song 'Rock Me' by one direction while writing each and every update of this fic :P

ily angels<3 hope u have an amazing day!

hugs and chocolates,

- PinkPenguinxo <3

Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 07 January 2018 at 12:47pm

The following 307 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonroshni77S786S10YsusieneykariaSamtanviabivarshinibaby2012Candy_jsvanesha230prieyaawsomechokrirankataholicanooopudi69murkalMGVijayalakshmisunshaeyEr.shreeyasiabhinav23sow420neena2000mtmrfMONGLIHaleemaKMshalini.sri.abiIpkknd_lover2TAT_VJrsruthi94pra_s.96chinkushiNuralHudaharshi_ipkcdhivya12UpasnaJadejavenyarumugambazingafanprachi4321shaolin9rambamalSannys-fanteeeeeenajasheenasahanamurugeshKhushi_raiizadageitahchamatenimahajanMember100theroyalkhushManishi1crazydreamgirlYellowyHolmes1kskjerry2710ShalvikamathuranubabluKRIYASINGHangelnsara92cute.sanacupcakeprincessnimkocutyanushkanilorinanaj84sangeethbalasilver21shan68priya247akashafali123priyapreetigilljinsindianbhambarifanfollowersravanthi939290860623anusha_nehateddiammyicycoolrsingh0103shalinikanaguLovelydropsPoonamTmaneet2011kkyajosweta_bvini96anamika00anisa79tasmineAshahzadiArhi87hatathbristishruthiruchsSwathiarshiAnj007_arshihatelove2012jaden1369Tani2968mysterygirl06BarunsBalwantKNASAKElovebadhanGogoismitapenrithprathyusha120cute_kaviarshi000atheenz95meera_beladiyaaazzzSonia_J16Sarunarshiynyshatanu45arshi2612johngaltsweetkajolitsme92vinovemberSkinquinItsfloramehreenl86Kashish9ammullu1jpjinadari21V_rajputsanjuarshipinkrose1ButterFly77MDKSSMggd30565visu25peachygirlnihalovedair10arshikyara7Ms.Purplegothsweetakhi71StarletBeautyNilima2016TushalineHuleygirlmit0905KeerthiRajkumarRichelleReenasungeeleeAuchiElennasweety421nano123babulooblackkitty...Champ...tharu01anaswara93pran28671maitricuteheartfamiyadoll_dimplesana48ankita_95ambi08TirtharupaWanieAsimplysappiekajal511bhumi1492MaghinallsnissoAsvatighalatanu_15loftynoniannyspreciouspearlybarbiebalashipra.aquaBroknAngelayl123TaujooMadihasrilathasthangam100wildandsweetmim15dproverArmelawafa.Mpopstarabraxosvandu123Aishu13629priyacrazyloveyAriyaLilyOrchidmansijani21jeya0301unna_178arhi-raizadasweetnonipari_goyalkirti123storytellermmoonlight2630hira2050seshatreesreemeeranature-lovernilmipaddu503ashnitaaalicepuppysikhni_roshaanhuma12.mehak06russelskhushiaarrsshhiilin2002Shru9timubina_m19ravalisharma06kinjalcp87smillikshubhangiarchnahardik123Sanaya.BarunsarozznooliSirenMitraApplefsmatrk2127-ChildOfChrist-kowshira9foreverherszebalieishe10lechuarshishalbibellarosabarsha_dashSweetshruthiangelshahpirl18chinnuluHeatsha8176eufara_naghmmanan_flabbluesky10sailaja.Pinky.RaizadacandyjanmahrusweetyWilly_Wonka.anonymous.memissmkhoney-sweety-Aaliya.KryAn-Titaliya1234cute_sarunvrindagupta..Saraa..jisazariya123varsha2KDstar_fan1Naz_nisarsweetydoll32Gurmeet4DrashtiRaadhiyaaaharman12shahbhavinikrati5tintinuTinkerBellaurvisainidhanyacdesisweetheart9hajrjeb1kashishkbrainychild92-afsha-..Anita..keenu_kkdrunkiiebabesarunsashasinghangeldream14sukankshafffan123snoopy84yoga123pup03sunitikapoor..Jyoti..HappytwinkleAlone111heemasomanihotchic2mushatMagpie_Sleepwalker3003-Xpress-princessunaraaashizinRajiSobtianLinsie

Knarwal Senior Member
Knarwal
Knarwal

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Wow I m the first one yipee nice one vani thanks for pm

Edited by Knarwal - 28 May 2015 at 3:34am
candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
awesome superb one
aaa ooo la is very angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index