parthforever
parthforever

Posted: 23 July 2015 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
amazing update .plz update next soon or plz update teaser
.LadyHitler. IF-Sizzlerz
.LadyHitler.
.LadyHitler.

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Finally, the truth is out! Wish Arnav had listened to Khushi when she tried! But anyway truth hurts!
Good one!
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Poor Khushi
Lanyard did wrong 
true 
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LadyHitler.

Finally, the truth is out! Wish Arnav had listened to Khushi when she tried! But anyway truth hurts!
Good one!
thanksEmbarrassed
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barsha_dash

Lovely update.
Damn this LavanyaAngry
lol thanks LOL
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rk2127

So lavanya strikes back. And when revealed this way Khushi did sounded very cruel. And now Khushi knows how good a friend Lavanya is.

What happen to Arnav's promise of never leaving khushi? I guess it's that part where he is angry.
give the poor guy some timeTongue
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged

{LAST} ch~14 :)

*n for naughty*

Mrs Raizada looked in shock as Arnav came home with his face red and he started pushing things, tables, chairs.. hmm, something's happened.

She picked up a vase and walked over to him, tapping his shoulder as he turned to her and she handed the vase to him telling him to break it.

Suddenly a small smile came on his lips and he hugged Neeti tight, making her surprised.

"I love her so much, so damn much. I cant believe she wanted to hurt me like that.. whenever I made fun of her I never wanted the hurt to permanently stay with her but she wanted to dump me after sleeping with me. How can she.. f*cking hell-"

Neeti gulped hard not understanding anything but knowing that this is about Khushi.

She took him to his room as he told her everything..

~

Khushi came to college today feeling completely low as everyone stared at her and gossiped about her behind her back.

"She was sleeping with ASR for her best friend's revenge.."

"What a b*tch!"

"She hurt him a lot..!"

Every comment made by people on her made her shatter from inside but she tried to stay strong, searching for Arnav.

"WAIT!"

Suddenly, Nina's voice boomed through the place making Khushi turn around to find Nina, Arnav's other friends, and Lavanya standing infront.

"I had told her not to do it.. but she is the one who wanted to take a so-called revenge on ASR for rejecting me. She's so pathetic." Lavanya rolled her eyes and Nina's eyes filled with anger before she walked over to Khushi and kicked her on her legs, forcing her to the ground.

Khushi gasped, tears bursting out of her eyes as Nina and some other friends of Arnav started hitting and slapping her.

"Stop it! Stop!" Khushi yelled as a guy tried to tear her top. She looked up at Lavanya who was staring at her blankly.. not doing anything to save her.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Arnav came tearing through the crowd and his eyes widened in shock seeing Khushi, a sleeve of her top was torn off, her soft skin bruised with scratches and slap-prints.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!?!" He held Nina by her hair, pushing her away as she looked at him agape while he carried Khushi in his arms, wrapping his arm around her while she snuggled into his chest and began to sob.

"Sh-she hurt you! She.. how can she do it-"

"WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US IS OUR F*CKING BUSINESS. THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE BLOODY RIGHT TO ABUSE AND BULLY HER! We are not friends anymore from now on.. and I swear if I ever saw you all bullying ever again I'm going to report it myself." Arnav yelled, making some people run away while Lavanya stared at him with her jaw dropped at the way he was wiping Khushi's tears.

He sat down with her on his lap, hugging her tight as she kept apologizing numbly.

"Sshh, it's over. It's over Khushi. Calm down."

"I'm really sorry, Arnav. When I made that plan I really really hated you.. but I love you a lot now, I swear on devi mayya that I do."

"I know, kiddo. I forgive you, now lets go and fix your wounds."

Arnav got up to take her to the medical room before Lavanya came and stood infront of them with her eyes full of tears.

"H-how can you forgive her, ASR? She insulted your ego! She wanted to ruin you once! Why.. WHY!?!" La screamed loudly.

"It becomes easy to forgive people when we love them. I love her. Voh jaisi bhi hai, meri hai.. she is mine. I know Khushi too much, I know what makes her angry.. what makes her happy.. what makes her hurt.. I know it all and I know it too that when she says something or apologizes, she actually means it.. she is not a liar like you who kept her so-called 'best friend forever' in the dark by not telling her what actually happened between us." Arnav spoke firmly, making Lavanya's head hung low. She felt ashamed of herself. "Look, I'm sorry that I once hurt you by rejecting you.. but other than that you are a massive bitch. So get lost and stay away from my Khushi from now on."

Lavanya looked at Khushi with a lump in her throat.. her eyes filled with guilt while Khushi looked away and snuggled to Arnav's chest again not wanting to spend even a moment more with La..

~

"OUCH!"

Arnav sighed as he and the nurse at the medical room fixed Khushi's wounds.

"Today's kids.. bullying is terrible! I will talk to the principal soon about how this innocent girl was abused." The nurse placed one last bandage on Khushi's forehead before walking away, neatly closing the door while Arnav shifted his attention to Khushi who was still crying.

"You look really ugly when you cry, loser." he shot, making her grit her teeth as she quickly wiped her tears and held his collar with both her hands.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, DERK?! I'm not ugly ok! I bet even if I take a bath in dirt and come out, I'll still look better than you!" Khushi shot back making him chuckle as he leaned in and kissed her. The kiss started off sweet and slow before progressing into a heated, passionate one.

They pulled away as she breathlessly looked at him before he flashed his dazzling smile at her making her smile too.

"H..h-how did you forgive me so easily?"

"That? Oh, oh well.. I was talking to maa yesterday and we talked till morning.. I told her about us and talked of you, she told me that I should forgive you coz you are an 'innocent lovely girl' hahaha people are so wrong about you. But hmm.. last night I realized the value of people, I felt so sad without you and that's why I started calling Neeti rightfully by the title she deserves- Maa, before it's too late." Arnav said, making her giggle.

"Maa who? You mean Neeti?" she sarcastically bumped her shoulder against his making him bump his shoulder on hers too.

"Shut up- You got no manners at all." He rolled his eyes as she held his arm and kissed it.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Arnav held Khushi's hands and kissed them, making a shiver run through her spine at how good it felt.

"I have to wait here for an hour, the nurse said, before I could get up and go for classes." Khushi pouted making him snicker.

"Yeah, so let's pass our time Khushi.. lets play truth and dare."

"You cant be serious!"

"I always am serious. Dare: Write 'I sleep with my enemy-turned-love!' on the wall of this room." he challenged making her gape as she hit his chest playfully before writing it in very very very very small letters that no one can even read it.

Arnav groaned, he held the front of her top pulling her closer.

"What is this, huh?"

"I fulfilled my dare ok.." she gave him a flying kiss before he held the sides of her waist and raised her up a bit, tickling her as she laughed crazily at his ministrations.

"Khushi ki bacchi, you are so naughty.." he started kissing her neck, his hands slipping under her dress and caressing her making her moan.

"We both are and always have been, com'on.. making out in the nurse's room.. haha." she spoke as he put her down on a carpet and started fondling her breasts, making her gasp as he whispered 'hello cutiepies' against them.

"Truth: You'll always love me." Khushi smiled, making him look up at her before he cupped her face and kissed her again and again.

"Yes.. true.. I will, kiddo. Because for the first time in foreverrr I've loved someone so muchhh." he started dramatically singing that Disney song making her burst into laughter...

~~~

EPILOGUE :) ~

6 years later...

Khushi took a deep breath, staring at her reflection in her pocket-mirror.. applying her lipstick while thinking a lot.

"Arnav, I'm pregnant."

She shook her head, nahhh.. too simple!

"Arnav, hum aapke bacchey ki maa banne waale hai."

What the fudge? She totally needs to stop watching bollywood movies!

YOU SUCK, KHUSHI!

Khushi grunted frustratingly to her own thoughts and sat down on the airport seat. Arnav and her had been dating since a long time now and just 3 days ago she came to know that she is pregnant!

She was craving to tell him but she decided that she wont tell him on phone.. ew, who does that? So bad.. she needs to have him infront of her when she makes the big announcement.

He now is one of the biggest businessmen in the world while she is a super successful lawyer. He was out of India for some business trip since a week and hence she is here on airport waiting for his flight to come so that she can tell him about her pregnancy after he comes..

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw his private jet landing.. she hurriedly got up and ran while the bodyguards glared at her for her overexcitement. She just laughed and threw herself at Arnav, kissing him as he chuckled and hugged her very tight.

"Welcome, Arnav."

"If I'll get such welcomes all the time then I'd better stay away from India a lot.." he joked making her groan as he held her waist and she rested her face on his arm while they talked..

~

Today was Mr and Mrs Raizada's 28th wedding anniversary.. everyone from Mrs Gupta to her friends and to his relatives and so on were present here, Khushi had decided to tell Arnav about it on this party only.

She was standing in the garden staring at the starlit sky before Arnav came and smiled at her, his hands were in his pockets.

"So.. Garimaji told me you wanna meet me and that you have something very important to tell me? She sounded so excited and I told her how beautiful she looks when she's excited.." he winked making her angry that he still flirts with her mother as she pushed at him and then laughed while he chuckled a bit too.

"I have a surprise for you." Khushi bit her lip, drawing a circle on the wet grass of the garden with her toe awkwardly.

"Hm? You made homemade candy for me again?" he popped his eyebrows and she laughingly denied. She had learned to make candies for him as a surprise knowing he loves sweet stuff, she makes them for him every month.

"No.. something a bit better than candy." Khushi winked.

"This sounds amazing." Arnav nodded, before taking a deep breath and biting his lip too. "But I have something for you that I wanna tell you.. I mean..give you.. no it's just-"

"What is it?" Khushi asked before Arnav went on his knees making her eyes widen. He took out a velvet box from his pocket and opened it revealing a gorgeous infinity ring.

"A-Arnav?"

"Khushi Kumari Gupta.. my one-time enemy and one-time tutor, would you like to be a one-time girlfriend too coz I now want to make you my wife forever?" Arnav asked as she started laughing, nodding again and again in a yes as she became teary eyed with happiness. He slid the ring in her finger and kissed her hand before getting up and hugging her.

"And what did you wanna tell me?" he asked, caressing her cheek.

"I am pregnant." She looked up at him to see his immediate reaction, there was a big smile on his face and she has never seen him smile so much. He held her and swirled her around, laughing before putting her down and kissing her adoringly.

"Yeah kiddo, this is definitely a better surprise than candies."

~ T H E  E N D <3 ~

Edited by PinkPenguinxo - 19 September 2015 at 3:20pm

The following 401 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlSamtanvibaby2012prieyaneeshahaidervirus_infightNIAMALLIKrankataholicmurkalsmile10000Anuaamy20MGVijayalakshmisunshaeyEr.shreeyasianju_aroraneena2000abhinav23sow420adhara17mtmrfMONGLItiyaipkndIpkknd_lover2HaleemaKMSnigdha92shalini.sri.abidivyaksVsahirsruthi94demon13aliahaysesaaniaatanishamoreg.s.p.r.9.4.3.lacysevenstarpup_2NuralHudaharshi_ipkarshifanguptaUpasnaJadejaassubabycoolyoyoLivelikemeani_beyourselfprachi4321Nagdiparnavrockzzzzematamlingvasu29nik.girl2001babyarshi123rambamalankita_rottinzmonicaSannys-fansanjana37jigipariteeeeeenajasheenasahanamurugeshAUROREKhushi_raiizadamehaphilmiss_nerdyKotha001kskYellowyHolmessans12tasnuvabd25Manishi1crazydreamgirlsugandhbhawnanimahajanMember100theroyalkhushlavanya08Shalvikamathuranubablucute.sanaprincesscutty38ashisumitswethajKRIYASINGHsahi_saishaaathen123SimantharPriyarun123cutyanushkaumaviegadswpriya247akashafali123priyasangeethbalanaj84silver21shan68maansinehaJasmine1611preetigilljinsindianafshanbabarsravanthi93ashwakesyashvijaysinghsaxena_hgtsonupatammyicycoolDiksha18anusha_nehafanfollowertasminenankulkarnikkyajoanisa79mickyamiPoonamTseductivepurplemaneet2011vini96anamika00sydyvishalfoolSuper.womanLovelydropsMayaraaSobtiCBrocksrsingh0103AshahzadiArchu61hatathbristiAishaYKhushi4ArnavAnj007_arshihatelove2012shruthiruchsowinSwathiarshisweetarnavkhusiprathyusha120penrithBarunsBalwantKGogoismitalovebadhanNASAKEwelcomebroshaziluvbarunTani2968mysterygirl06jaden1369dianapadhi92deewani_29Arshiforeverlvmoushumi_90cute_kavimeera_beladiyaaazzztanu45crazybugsSarunarshiyclaucrispopnakshatranainarjyotimehra1johngaltsweetkajolreshmi24Sonia_J16arshi2612SkinquinItsfloravinovemberdivya_divsanjali-anjaliArihiya-Raizadasanjuarshissdewi83ItsAnakkgsrpepojpjinadari21V_rajputButterFly77peachygirlkyara7redpetalarshilicious.MZaysha_Khannihalovedair10arshiKajalkajuggd30565visu25shubhi05sweetakhi71Player_001Ms.Purplegothzooni.shahmanjunaidulananlysAsheleyNilima2016manna43StarletBeautymerehanakaiTushalineloves_aishuHuleygirlKeerthiRajkumarElennaReenasungeelee.kat.brishti84mit0905shalunsarunnano123babuloo...Champ...maitricuteheartfamiyaanaswara93pran28671sana48ankita_95Neha.ASdoll_dimpleArilipniya55TirtharupaMarriedLoveambi08kajal511simplysappie...Tripti...radhika007Maghinallsjohn-angadanerashekha2012nissoAsvatiredpetals123arshifan04shipra.aquapreciouspearlysarbNkayanitanu_15ayl123rishaithrasnehal.sharmasushmitasahupopstararnavkushiarshidprovermim15wildandsweetTaujooMadihasrilathasthangam100Armelavandu123aamshula87sweetnoniarhi-raizadaAishu136manali garg-Awaari-mansijani21jeya030129priyaAriyaLilyOrchidapekshashsreemeeraragvir92nilmi286pearldevishreepaddu503storytellermvidu87seshatreehira2050moonlight2630cute_monaya_fansadufnature-loveralicepuppyHina69sikhni_huma12.ITS_LEENAanjusr06kinjalcp87russelskhushirakenduvadanamubina_m19ravalisharma06Shru9tishubhi15koisksmilliarchnahardik123bs1224saschadeskshubhangisarozzadhu11KarkitApplefSirenMitrakavyanjali08sirivalli.tcuppypie121MDTharunkowshira9sayari_sanki99bellarosaeishe10rk2127lechuarshishalbiforeverhersbarsha_dashangelshah._.Bubbles._...Prii1994..chinnululovetoread08Dhrenu7APKeufara_naghmmanan_flab..NeverGiveUp..Willy_Wonka.candyjanbluesky10Pinky.Raizadasailaja.mahrusweetyipkkndkasranonymous.meBlueBloodQueenParii..cute_sarundhakdhak22varsha2KDzariya123missmkhoney-sweetyPanther007jisasweetydoll32Naz_nisarstar_fan1sutapasarbabhomphillips_2909Raadhiyaaaharman12dhanyac-Prithi-urvisainidesisweetheart9hajrlara3110blue_rose1605TinkerBellasimi91keenu_kk..Anita..ChitraFsukankshaLyssaPieangeldream14jeb1kashishk-afsha-ar_sajan4evrmaanmeet1drunkiiebabechandni4433snoopy84sunitikapoorSahiba_dollranogillyoga123pup03-Roshini-Happytwinkle.LadyHitler.rishbala3018Alone111heemasomanimushatMagpie_-PyaariBhootni--Xpress-drfizaahmedRajiSobtianLinsie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index