India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Humanity Versus Rationality?

shreya_32 Senior Member
shreya_32
shreya_32

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
With regards to today's episode i had a question. Is kabir really that insensitive to mahi's condition or he feels that he should be insensitive?This conflict between one's ethics nd reality is almost similar to the chicken and egg situation:which comes first...Chicken or d egg?Pehele aap ya pehele aap. LOL here question is slightly alterred as its about priorites.which has the highest priority ...humanity or rationality?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.Maha149

Maha149 IF-Rockerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hmm. Yes may be angry kabir 
Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
To me, I think Humanity Smile
AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Nope.. I do not think Kabir was being insensitive.. 
The hooded anger and disgust in his eyes while Ananya narrated Mahi's plight was definitely real.. 

In fact, you'd be pleasantly surprised tomorrow, I feel.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Kabir's outburst was not because he was insensitive to Mahi's condition, but his outburst was more due to Ananya's unprofessional-ism and her lack of trust in her seniors.
As he said , there are two ways to telecast a news one is direct way which is for the random ones, and an indirect way for the sensitive ones, but delivering the news is must because lack of guts in doing that is much more wrong .

I am quite sure that he will ensure that neither Mahi and nor KKN are at trouble, he has always been very fair, and junior reporters will take time to cooperate his ideologies. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index