SamArj and RaNeil
ArDhika and SaNeil
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Do vote.. Let's c how many fans hav v got ðŸ˜³
i prefer opps. so defo raneil for their cuteness and samarj fr their hotness
Please spare Sam Neil they are good friends. Remain so. I hope CVS spoil this relation to pair up another Jodi . They can do whatever with another pair but please don't spoil Sam Neil friendship. They can introduce another guy for Sam but please no Neil. I love their true and pure relation.Edited by rekha.366 - 8 years ago
the situation which they created now if they chnge the jodi it ll be the worst thng which can happen. no justification to it.
Ya. Wht Neil and Sam hav is pure friendship. He seems smitten by Radhika. He is a loyal friend tht is ready 2 help his best friend who's in trouble.. And Sam on the other hand has shared sum cozy moments wid Arjun. And Arjun seems 2 hav taken a liking 2wards Sam no matter wht the revenge might be. Having given all tis, if the CVs choose 2 show us the opposite, thn the TRP of tis show would definitely come down becoz out of 100, 99% are fans of SamArj and RaNeil..
It's definitely RaNeil and SamArj
Guys this is the twitter handle of the writer of the show. Pls tweet her this poll and let her know what audiences want to see. Else we will get screwed with a Arjun/Radhika and Sam/Neil love story which we don't want at any cost 😆 Some Arjun-Radhika fans are already asking her for their scenes. It is important to let her know what fans want else the already poor ratings will get worse.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaya_misra/tweets
Originally posted by Forever_mine

Guys this is the twitter handle of the writer of the show. Pls tweet her this poll and let her know what audiences want to see. Else we will get screwed with a Arjun/Radhika and Sam/Neil love story which we don't want at any cost 😆 Some Arjun-Radhika fans are already asking her for their scenes. It is important to let her know what fans want else the already poor ratings will get worse.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaya_misra/tweets

ya we are tweeting her and director sir