Ye Hai Mohabbatein

STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS -Discussion Thread [D-DAY!] - Page 61

sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pomegranate

well I don't blame fans for wanting divan selfies but clearly karan is not interested but because fans always get the wrong idea, so better to just let it be.

My qualm is not with fans wanting divan selfies. It's with the cycle of constant nagging, complaining, blaming, assuming and finally, bashing. I'm unsure about what you mean by KP not being interested... and to be frank, I'd rather just leave it there.
Edited by sidivyapall - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, I stated the reason two weeks ago but very few ppl listened to me. Now it's happening and it's needed for their reality check.  
This content was originally posted by: DiyaRathore

Well, I stated the reason two weeks ago but very few ppl listened to me. Now it's happening and it's needed for their reality check.  

This toh was bound to Happen...

and Yet People are still not Understanding the basic thing,...

Funny is... some ppl bash karan...says He is not good guy n all...that he got award because of Divyanka otherwise he dont deserve any Award...insults Ankita...and these same ppl are asking for a Selfie from Karan...tagging ONLY Karan in  thier Tweets...😆 . 
If you have soo much problem with him...still they ask for a Selfie...
why phir se to make fun of his Marriage , bash his Wife...insult their Relationship...
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: RollingStones

This toh was bound to Happen...

and Yet People are still not Understanding the basic thing,...

Funny is... some ppl bash karan...says He is not good guy n all...that he got award because of Divyanka otherwise he dont deserve any Award...insults Ankita...and these same ppl are asking for a Selfie from Karan...tagging ONLY Karan in  thier Tweets...😆 . 
If you have soo much problem with him...still they ask for a Selfie...
why phir se to make fun of his Marriage , bash his Wife...insult their Relationship...

they only like divan and not karan.🥱 it does not make sense to me but whatever floats their boat.

fans always starts campaigning for a divan selfie but it never works. karan actually did not mind giving selfies and interviews with div when YHM first started, but stopped because fans went overboard with their speculations. he always gives selfies with anita b/c no one is trying to link them together.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is there a proper list in this thread who won what?

Out of all, Ruhi was so gorgeous.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This thread is now being closed as the awards are over and this thread is being used to target actors ,fandoms etc for which there are pleantly of other threads on the forumm so please let your frustrations flow there , while this thread can be spared of any further horror.

YHM DT